Friday!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by Double Phister
I don't have to work another friday for the rest of teh year.

Now let's see. I have a choice of Crunch berries or Cookie Crisp..... Hmmm.....

I'll have cold pizza instead.

you aren't allowed to pick options that aren't up for debate... I tried that once on a test in highschool and failed

I gotz mee some apples jacks
Old 12-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by RussB
are you getting a tivo receiver?

oh, and i am up way to mother****ing early for a day off.

I got the HD package but i might get the tivo on the other tV. I just saw the new promo. HD + TVIO for free. I'm going to wait a bit before getting an HD TIVO.

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX

cookie berry pizza smoothy?

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Yup.. apparently they think it's normal for people to cheat on each other and it's just "part of being in a relationship"...

He was at my house one day when we had two girls come over, we both ended up doing stuff with them, then immediately after we kicked them outa my house he goes man... I shouldn't have done that, I love this girl blah blah blah.. i was like bull****, if you truely loved her cheating wouldn't be in option. They have broken up like 3-4 times in the time they have been together too.....

I seriously think they are doing it as a joke.

The girl is a sneaky one... after they where together like 6 months(i think it's been closer to 8 they have been together) she started making "jokes" about getting married to put that **** in his head, and since he is how he is... It became a valid option.... LOW SELF ESTEEM FTW!!!1
seriously low self esteem there. If I were him I would just leave. Seems like he has real low self esteem to settle for a dumb broad like that and then she's taking major advantage of that hoping he will fall for it all and stick with her since she's getting what she needs (a babysitter) while she screws with other guys. I also bet she'll try to divorce him after a while to screw him over for being a good guy and try to weasle child support out of him.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german

I can count to G

Ok I should get into the office sometime today. hehe

Oh ya, i need to pick up my DCM speakers today. hooray
Old 12-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
seriously low self esteem there. If I were him I would just leave. Seems like he has real low self esteem to settle for a dumb broad like that and then she's taking major advantage of that hoping he will fall for it all and stick with her since she's getting what she needs (a babysitter) while she screws with other guys. I also bet she'll try to divorce him after a while to screw him over for being a good guy and try to weasle child support out of him.

dude, i have told him to get rid of her more then you could imagine.... he isn't much better then she is. IMO she "loves" him because he is her new babies daddy since the last one ran to Japan, and it's all she cna get right now... and He loves her because of his low self esteem...

He is the kinda guy where a girl can be like "You love me and wanna have like 10,000 of my babies" and he will be like "OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!! I didn't realize that until just now!"

It's funny too because if you talked to him, he is one of the cockiest people I know.. i have noticed the cockier you are the lower your self esteem is for the most part
Old 12-08-2006, 08:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MOPAR Baby!! yeeaaaahhh
dude, i have told him to get rid of her more then you could imagine.... he isn't much better then she is. IMO she "loves" him because he is her new babies daddy since the last one ran to Japan, and it's all she cna get right now... and He loves her because of his low self esteem...

He is the kinda guy where a girl can be like "You love me and wanna have like 10,000 of my babies" and he will be like "OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!! I didn't realize that until just now!"

It's funny too because if you talked to him, he is one of the cockiest people I know.. i have noticed the cockier you are the lower your self esteem is for the most part
I feel sorry for fools like that... it only took one girl breaking my heart to turn me into a cold hearted woman destroyer

[Rick james]Cooooldd bloooooded[/rick james]

Anyways.. i started smoking again, i decided when my 2nd gfs cat bit me & I kicked it across room like i was trying to make the winning goal in the world cup, that i needed to calm the **** down.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:34 AM

Car Info: .
So last night my wife is keeping tabs on her checking account, and finds out that the Marie Callender's in Temecula charged her $240 for a $40 lunch date by "accidentally" running her check card through the reader a few too many times.

I keep telling her I hear horror stories about that kind of ish on the news all the time (a $1,400 Taco Bell bill comes to mind), but apparently it fails to sink in. Screw the Visa Check Card commercials, in my book cash is king!
Old 12-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
Anyways.. i started smoking again, i decided when my 2nd gfs cat bit me & I kicked it across room like i was trying to make the winning goal in the world cup, that i needed to calm the **** down.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BAHAHHAA

but ya i'm the same way now, after a numerous of girls ****ed with my heart, I have become a cold blooded ******* to them, and it's funny because the bigger of a ***** I am it seems like the more these stupid young girls eat it up like chocolate.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Snot Rod
So last night my wife is keeping tabs on her checking account, and finds out that the Marie Callender's in Temecula charged her $240 for a $40 lunch date by "accidentally" running her check card through the reader a few too many times.

I keep telling her I hear horror stories about that kind of ish on the news all the time (a $1,400 Taco Bell bill comes to mind), but apparently it fails to sink in. Screw the Visa Check Card commercials, in my book cash is king!

LOL, they would have had to swipe it 6 times... after it went through once it would have printed out a receipt... they prob just typed it in wrong...

I remember at Taco Bell i flipped the numbers once.. charged the guy 21 bucks instead of 12 bucks, that's what that lil pin thingy is for that says your total, you are suppose to double check it

edit: I just realized... don't restraunts make you sign that piece of paper...? Shouldn't she have looked at the thing before she signed up and noticed it was wrong? She is the kinda person the car dealers love, because they can change the price of the car without you knowing and she will just sign away
Old 12-08-2006, 08:44 AM
VIP Member

BAHAHHAA

but ya i'm the same way now, after a numerous of girls ****ed with my heart, I have become a cold blooded ******* to them, and it's funny because the bigger of a ***** I am it seems like the more these stupid young girls eat it up like chocolate.
I know its so sweet.... everyone knows too so girls are always like "well my friends warned me about you & told me not to talk to you" so im like WTF? "so why are you talking to me then??" "i dunno you seem like a really nice guy" when im obviously not

this girl i had over last night said "oh well ashley said not to talk to you cause your ****ing your gf and that other girl" so i said why did you then? "cause i like your ****" :rotfl:
Old 12-08-2006, 08:45 AM

Holy crap I found a damn good deal if this is true!
I'm reading the auto trader for the sac area and there's an 03 Evo #m03688 with allegedly only 30k on the odo for $14,999 phone # is 866.569.0585 www.sacautoplaza.com
Old 12-08-2006, 08:46 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
Holy crap I found a damn good deal if this is true!
I'm reading the auto trader for the sac area and there's an 03 Evo #m03688 with allegedly only 30k on the odo for $14,999 phone # is 866.569.0585 www.sacautoplaza.com
OZ rally edition FTW!! hahaha
Old 12-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Furley
I know its so sweet.... everyone knows too so girls are always like "well my friends warned me about you & told me not to talk to you" so im like WTF? "so why are you talking to me then??" "i dunno you seem like a really nice guy" when im obviously not

this girl i had over last night said "oh well ashley said not to talk to you cause your ****ing your gf and that other girl" so i said why did you then? "cause i like your ****" :rotfl:

WTF!?!?! :rotfl: bahahah

ya i have girls go "OMG YOU ARE SUCH A ****ING *******!!!" and i'm like "Umm, I know this.. i told you this... I never said I wasn't"
girl: OMG!!!!! **** off!
Me: Ok
Girl: WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN?!?!
me: because I am mean... U wanna come over?
Girl: Sure!!!

stupid *** girls i swear
Old 12-08-2006, 08:49 AM

furely is the mac daddy of teh stupid wimmenz :rotfl:

Quick Reply: Friday!!!!!!