Drama

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 04:50 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by BoostedBMR916
Who might this be???? Thanks i seem to like it alot hehehe. I have not been to thunderhill in days dont have the money i have been working on a few goodies for the 1/4 mile though and i should catch up to scotty soon then i will focus all my attention to the brakes and suspension. I am trying to buy some KW v3's right now once i get those and my ps2s on my LM rims ITS ON lol. Ill try to make a track day when you guys are there nothing like a great challenge!
I have the V3's on my STi and I absolutely love them. Good choice!
Old 06-11-2005, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Egan
I have the V3's on my STi and I absolutely love them. Good choice!
Do you think you can give me some pointers on them anything about rebound? I am going to be setting it up all my self so any suggestions you can throw out there let me know. I was going to go with MOTON but i dont exactly have 8k to throw down lol so.... Maybe we can meet up sometime and you can give me a ride in the STI pm me or let me know when you go out later
Old 06-11-2005, 07:42 AM
Troll

Originally Posted by SIKMACH
ok... where do I start?
First off I want to say that I do not know the guy that started that last thread, I think someone did it as a joke. I knew that guy that said stuff on the last one becuase he is a co worker and my best friend. I never wanted anything to start over any of this and I told him not to, but he did while I was on lunch break. I also want to say that it was not Justin (blackvenom96) that told us about this thread. If you go to google.com and do a search for SIKMACH thats the 1st thing to come up. Also I wanted to say sorry to the guy that i cut off.. I dont remeber doing it and if i did then it was not intentional and I really do apologize. another thing is that I really have calmed down alot, yeah sometimes I cant help it and I may get on it thru 1st gear or so and my car is super loud, but i NEVER go too much over the speed limit. I know that its still an "unsafe start", but I thinkI can handle it. I dont do it often and I turn down ALOT of races. I used to street race all the time but after you go to jail and pay almost $900 a month for insurnace its kinda hard to even consider doing it. I am on a racing team, I team up with CHP & rosevile P.D. to try and stop street racing, I tell high schoolers the outcome of it.I am planning on selling my car and getting something slow for a daily driver and builing an older car for TRACK ONLY. ANYWAYS I am just rambling now But I wanted to get on here and clear stuff up.... I dont want this Drama and I hate drama. So once again whatever I did to **** all of you off... im sorry
OK, I know I am a little late to this thread but between breaking in a new car and sleeping about 2 hours a night due to a hyper puppy...

My wife and I were the ones that were cut off a few weeks ago, and that combined with the "stories" that had been around made for one pissed off dick. I had placed you in the ******* that just wants to **** on everything category, but after reading this thread and your posts - I may have been wrong. Perhaps it was just one of those "**** happens" type things.

When I made the post here I was throwing a few jabs towards BlackVenom96 and the entire thing mushroomed in to more drama than a San Francisco waiter convention. If I had time to go out to Bel Air 2 weeks ago, I would have loaded up my Rustang and come out to pass out flyers for my Mustang club's upcoming car show...

It took some big brass ones to come on here and tell your side of the story, but I think you earned a lot of respect by doing so, and handling it the way you did.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
BoostedBMR916-

I met you at Cookie's house DAYS ago. I've got the blue 2 door Impreza.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by JohnQGearhead
BoostedBMR916-

I met you at Cookie's house DAYS ago. I've got the blue 2 door Impreza.
I now know who ya are. WAZZUP NICCA! I had to post here to see this drama lol i felt really bad for renae when they called her a ***** i was like thats past the line since its not true but my car is even faster now how about your ride? Anything new on your aussie sled? Lets go out for a beer sometime and catch up?
Old 06-11-2005, 10:40 AM
MILF Hunter

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT
okay so some of the Mustang guys are cool with the subaru peeps?
Are there any other beefs that SRIC has with any other car clubs that I should know about before I put my I-club stickers on?

Anyways happy to see this got resolved, Don't shoot me guys but I like mustangs, specially the 05's. won't ever own one, but I like them.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 05 H2 SUT, 45 GPW, 10 Murano, 13 Boss 302
Originally Posted by BoostedBMR916
Do you think you can give me some pointers on them anything about rebound? I am going to be setting it up all my self so any suggestions you can throw out there let me know. I was going to go with MOTON but i dont exactly have 8k to throw down lol so.... Maybe we can meet up sometime and you can give me a ride in the STI pm me or let me know when you go out later
Unfortunately, every car is different. The Subaru has more of a 40/60 weight split, so my settings may not work for you. I have the 9k/8k springs and for the track I have the compression set to 8/8 clicks front, 6/8 clicks rear and the rebound set to 2/3 clicks front and 1.5/3 clicks rear. I leave the rebound where it is fro street driving and turn the compression down to 4 clicks front and rear.

I'm usually at the weekly Subaru meets, just shoot me a PM before you come out.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by code3conley
Are there any other beefs that SRIC has with any other car clubs that I should know about before I put my I-club stickers on?

Anyways happy to see this got resolved, Don't shoot me guys but I like mustangs, specially the 05's. won't ever own one, but I like them.
once you put on those stickers, you're in for life.

So be prepaired...
Old 06-11-2005, 11:35 AM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
^ Word. Only way out is a beating.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:14 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
yep...looks like disaster was adverted.
i'm somewhat disapointed...i wanted to see a knife fight with wrists tied together and bad 80's music....

guess we'll have to go back to making fun of SRT-4 guys who drive like hemaroids.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by N600
guess we'll have to go back to making fun of SRT-4 guys who drive like hemaroids.
dz?
Old 06-11-2005, 03:04 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Originally Posted by ericdared81
dz?
That is so not cool dude.
deleted

Last edited by dz; 07-21-2005 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by dz
That is so not cool dude.

Besides had you not been such a crook of a used car salesman I might have bought a car through you. But I can see, you are still butt hurt over that - I can deal...
I even pasted on some hamburger meat and had the shirt open.

I only have one thing to say man; Didn't the gold chain do anything for ya?
Old 06-11-2005, 05:04 PM

Car Info: Dying is not an option. It's an upgrade.
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
once you put on those stickers, you're in for life.

So be prepaired...
La onda, que no?
Old 06-12-2005, 02:14 PM

Car Info: 2003 GGA
Originally Posted by N600
indeed...but also understand, that those comments, although crass and somewhat inflammatory, were triggered on the actions observed by a general populous.
I get it that some may have been overexadurations and hard to not take personally, but overall those types of actions create that type of generalization.

sounds like you have your head screwed on a little tighter now, and learned from your past. Remember, if your actions display recklessness and disregard for others lives, you WILL be the focus of others hate and rage...weather unmerited or not.

oh yeah, also, there is more to life than just going fast in a straight line. spill some cash into a nice road race car over a dragster...you'll thank yourself later.
You're right, man. Its never okay to jeopardize the lives of others.

But when people start saying they wish you'd kill yourself on the road, its diffcult for most not to react with anger. It takes a lot of self control not to come back with a big F-U.

Quick Reply: Drama