Drama

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 10:36 AM

Car Info: 04 Mach 1
Drama

ok... where do I start?
First off I want to say that I do not know the guy that started that last thread, I think someone did it as a joke. I knew that guy that said stuff on the last one becuase he is a co worker and my best friend. I never wanted anything to start over any of this and I told him not to, but he did while I was on lunch break. I also want to say that it was not Justin (blackvenom96) that told us about this thread. If you go to google.com and do a search for SIKMACH thats the 1st thing to come up. Also I wanted to say sorry to the guy that i cut off.. I dont remeber doing it and if i did then it was not intentional and I really do apologize. another thing is that I really have calmed down alot, yeah sometimes I cant help it and I may get on it thru 1st gear or so and my car is super loud, but i NEVER go too much over the speed limit. I know that its still an "unsafe start", but I thinkI can handle it. I dont do it often and I turn down ALOT of races. I used to street race all the time but after you go to jail and pay almost $900 a month for insurnace its kinda hard to even consider doing it. I am on a racing team, I team up with CHP & rosevile P.D. to try and stop street racing, I tell high schoolers the outcome of it.I am planning on selling my car and getting something slow for a daily driver and builing an older car for TRACK ONLY. ANYWAYS I am just rambling now But I wanted to get on here and clear stuff up.... I dont want this Drama and I hate drama. So once again whatever I did to **** all of you off... im sorry
Old 06-10-2005, 10:39 AM

Location: Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes the locks.
Car Info: "Why Warthog sir?"
It's very brave of you to come on here. So let me be first to say

Old 06-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Warm Fuzzy Admin

Car Info: 97 LOB, 05 FXT, 03 Tundra
I'll say that I'm pleasantly surprised by your attitude and I'll leave it at that.

Keep it off the streets, that's all any of us have ever been commenting on.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:44 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by SIKMACH
ok... where do I start?
First off I want to say that I do not know the guy that started that last thread, I think someone did it as a joke. I knew that guy that said stuff on the last one becuase he is a co worker and my best friend. I never wanted anything to start over any of this and I told him not to, but he did while I was on lunch break. I also want to say that it was not Justin (blackvenom96) that told us about this thread. If you go to google.com and do a search for SIKMACH thats the 1st thing to come up. Also I wanted to say sorry to the guy that i cut off.. I dont remeber doing it and if i did then it was not intentional and I really do apologize. another thing is that I really have calmed down alot, yeah sometimes I cant help it and I may get on it thru 1st gear or so and my car is super loud, but i NEVER go too much over the speed limit. I know that its still an "unsafe start", but I thinkI can handle it. I dont do it often and I turn down ALOT of races. I used to street race all the time but after you go to jail and pay almost $900 a month for insurnace its kinda hard to even consider doing it. I am on a racing team, I team up with CHP & rosevile P.D. to try and stop street racing, I tell high schoolers the outcome of it.I am planning on selling my car and getting something slow for a daily driver and builing an older car for TRACK ONLY. ANYWAYS I am just rambling now But I wanted to get on here and clear stuff up.... I dont want this Drama and I hate drama. So once again whatever I did to **** all of you off... im sorry
Now thats the **** i like to hear and see right there!! even though a big issue came up with here, she still has the falopians to come on her and tell us shes sorry for the **** she has done.. just let me also start off to say that im sorry if we at i-club went a little deep in the conversing and the language we brought to them... im glad your not racing anymore, or just not as much... hows dustin doin.. i havent seen him in days...
Old 06-10-2005, 10:45 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
+1 on all the comments, welcome to the SRIC ban wagon
Old 06-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Wow..
Impressive. I tip my hat to you.
Welcome.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Glad you showed up. Hopefully all this silliness can stop now.

How a couple of light hearted jabs turned into this ugliness is beyond me, but oh well. I hope you don't harbor any ill will towards i-club. We're pretty much harmless jackasses. Jackasses yes, but mostly harmless.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 toyota tacoma
welcome to i-club...hahaha
Old 06-10-2005, 10:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by Aaron@S-S
I'll say that I'm pleasantly surprised by your attitude and I'll leave it at that.

Keep it off the streets, that's all any of us have ever been commenting on.
word.

Welcome to the forums.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
I'm really glad to see that you are actually more intelligent than the others that have posted on here.

Especially when all they can say is:

"You got a problem? Do you want to race me punk?"

EDIT : Oh yeah, we don't get pissed off. We just like to laugh at everyone.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 04 Mach 1
Originally Posted by ericdared81
I'm really glad to see that you are actually more intelligent than the others that have posted on here.

Especially when all they can say is:

"You got a problem? Do you want to race me punk?"

honestly: I was drinking my coffee and spit on the computer when I read that I was laughing so hard.. I dont know that person I swear.

I was nervous about coming on here... I really wanted to apologize and clear stuff up, but I was pretty sure Id just get banned...lol Sure some of the stuff said was pretty harsh, and im not too sure if I deserved all of it, but im not a bad person and I dont want people thinking that I am a ***** and I sure dont want drama.. most of all with people I dont even know.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
honestly: I was drinking my coffee and spit on the computer when I read that I was laughing so hard.. I dont know that person I swear.

I was nervous about coming on here... I really wanted to apologize and clear stuff up, but I was pretty sure Id just get banned...lol Sure some of the stuff said was pretty harsh, and im not too sure if I deserved all of it, but im not a bad person and I dont want people thinking that I am a ***** and I sure dont want drama.. most of all with people I dont even know.
You'd have to REALLY screw up to get banned
Old 06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Father Time

Car Info: This aint a bag. It's a shipment.
Welcome. Glad to see a start to the end of this.
Old 06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F

we don't ban people here.. it takes away the fun.. just look at the other thread !

welcome aboard
Old 06-10-2005, 11:46 AM

Car Info: 2007 suzuki GSX-R600
Hi Sikmach

Quick Reply: Drama