i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Rocky Mountains (https://www.i-club.com/forums/rocky-mountains-46/)
-   -   Official RMIC "spotted thread" (https://www.i-club.com/forums/rocky-mountains-46/official-rmic-spotted-thread-48497/)

VRWRX 03-05-2004 09:50 AM

No, I wasn't out that way last night. I'm not out in that area too often...

Check out the Just Testing thread for a pic of my ride to see if maybe someone took my car for a joyride and then put it back in my garage last night!

Magish 03-05-2004 11:17 AM

Yeah i thought i saw that exact car there last night, becasue it wasnt a local lakewood owner i had seen before.

VRWRX 03-05-2004 01:28 PM

Dang, someone has a car that looks exactly like mine? Granted I don't have a whole lot of exterior mods, but I'd like to think that it's at least a little bit unique! Expecially in the same state! Perhaps I'm asking too much...

KDamericano 03-05-2004 08:34 PM

I saw a black STI in the the stip mall parking lot off Colorado and Mexico. Looked pretty stock. Gold rims. Pretty clean. Sweet ride.

PyroManiac 03-21-2004 08:22 PM

2 sti in breckenridge, one stock, one with te37 wheels

caz5511 03-26-2004 11:25 PM

Monday 3/22 i saw a guy up in greeley here at the total....had a 2002 silver wrx with alteeza mods and some stuff under the hood. Havent ever seen him around, if its you, let me know...very sexy car! peace

Magish 03-27-2004 07:34 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by caz5511[/i]
[B] 2002 silver wrx with alteeza mods and some stuff under the hood. Havent ever seen him around, if its you, let me know...very sexy car! peace [/B][/QUOTE]
A WRX with altezza's sexy? :confused:

VRWRX 03-27-2004 11:30 AM

Uh oh, let's not get into this argument...

Magish 03-27-2004 02:18 PM

We are already in it... ;)

jk, I personally hate them with a flaming passion. Some punk kid near me has a WRB '02 WRX with altezza's and it is disgraceful...poor, poor wrx

Holograph 04-02-2004 06:05 PM

Most memorable ones...

I've seen tons...usually one or two per day, but here are my most memorable "sightings."

I saw a silver STi coming into Noodles, Inc. in Parker quite a while back now...It was the first time I had met the guy, but he let me test drive his STi! :) He kicks ass. I'd mention his name to give him props, but then he might have a sea of eager test drivers asking him for a ride. LOL I was driving my '02 WR Blue WRX at the time, as I always am.

I have seen/met so many Subarus and their drivers around here that I could fill this thread ten times over again.

Anyway, hey to all you Colorado Soobie owners, and to the guy I sold my blue "i" emblem to, I hope you're still enjoying it. I bought a blue "i" emblem for my WRX, but it didnt fit the '02+ models, only the 98-2001 body styles...so I sold it to this guy I saw driving a bad ass pre-2002 RS 2.5. Coincidentally, he was an i-club member as well (Scoober01). I haven't talked to him in about a year now, though, so if you hear anything from him, tell him I said hey. :)

Oh, as per cosmetics, I think the coolest (and probably one of the fastest) Soobies I've seen was this older guy's blue STi I saw driving up 31st St in the Springs. He has decals all over it, and nice rims. Before his STi, he owned a decaled and slightly modded WR Blue 2002 or 03 WRX. He told me he was the first on the list in the entire state to get an STi. We met each other many many months before I saw him in his new STi, and we had started cruising through some streets in the Springs together. If you know this guy, you think he's a cool older guy, that's for sure. :)

Magish 04-02-2004 06:50 PM

I think I have seen that STi around parker too...

Holograph 04-02-2004 06:55 PM

the youve prolly seen my Blue WRX around Parker, too, since I live there. :) I've got a bad ass silver subaru decal on the back.

kellie 04-10-2004 07:01 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VRWRX [/i]
[B]I have seen an older OBS that's dark (I don't know the exact color) and dropped on some gold wheels, with an angled exhaust. It sounds sweet! I see him every once and a while on my way home from work along Leetsdale or Parker.
[/B][/QUOTE] To respond to a reallllly old post, that sounds like Troy's car. His car is dark blue, pretty loud and he had gold ADR Sokudos on it. It's turbo'd and really clean.

And the black WRX with the FMIC and big wing is Patrick's car. He works at the Best Buy. He doesn't post on any boards, but if you're at Bandimere at all this summer, you may run into him.

EtchyLives 05-08-2004 06:49 AM

I saw a blue STi headed east on Platte about 5:00pm Friday afternoon May 7th. No visible mods. I was westbound in a '02 Blue WRX Wagon.

You will see this again.

wrx21 05-10-2004 09:35 AM

I've seen this car a few times parked in front of the blue house on the corner of 72nd and Kipling. Its a 2002 - 2003 WRX - Silver Wagon. It has dark tinted windows and aftermarket wheels.