Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

Teh semi-official- Come in and Vent, rant, b!tch and just overall scream thread......

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
Originally Posted by sigma pi
haha no silly move to so cal hehe
there are plenty in socal too. at least norcal ones don't shoot paintballs.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I think today is an official "one of those days" days

So I get to work today in the morning as the two owners of the store pull in (not the bad part, I dont mind passing by them and saying hi since they do own the store) but as I'm parking theres this lady with her dog walking around the grass next to the sidewalk and as I'm getting out of my car I'm thinking "cool, she can wait for 20 minutes untill the store opens..thats what happens when you get to a store before it opens....stupid of her but whatever."

so I go upstairs to grab the cash from the book keeper to put in the register, and as I'm going up the stairs I hear the owner (the wife of the husband and wife owners...the really annoying and condascending one) anywho, I hear her go "are you hear for self wash? well lets go get you started early" which pisses me the **** off....if you get to a store before they open, you wait. I dont expect any store to open early or close late for me. When I get back into the store the owner and the lady are standing there looking through the gay *** dog sweaters for this god damn little yappy yorkie. I have to go set up a self wash tub and put the money in the drawer (the owner would rather have 1 customer in the store early rather than have $240 cash put into the register while the store is empty and the door is locked). After I set up the tub (which the owner didnt notice I did) she goes "you need to set up a tub and then sort through all these sweaters and find the small boyish ones for her to look at." That just ****ing pisses me off even more. Then the owner goes and says something to the lady and then comes back to me and goes "ok, youre in charge" and walks out the door. Yay, thanks, I love having customers in the store while I'm still setting up the damn store 20 minutes before we're even supposed to be open. WTF!!!

later when my manager finally comes in (came in 2 hours late for some reason) I tell her and she just looks at me and goes "well she does own the store matt" god damn, I know she owns the store, but a little respect would be nice, maybe a "hey matt, are you ready for an early customer yet?"

[/rant]

[continue rant]
then my coworker came in an hour and a half late....so I had to stay an extra hour.
[/continue rant]
Old 09-27-2006, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Meep Meep!
Originally Posted by MBasile

So I get to work today in the morning as the two owners of the store pull in (not the bad part, I dont mind passing by them and saying hi since they do own the store) but as I'm parking theres this lady with her dog walking around the grass next to the sidewalk and as I'm getting out of my car I'm thinking "cool, she can wait for 20 minutes untill the store opens..thats what happens when you get to a store before it opens....stupid of her but whatever."

so I go upstairs to grab the cash from the book keeper to put in the register, and as I'm going up the stairs I hear the owner (the wife of the husband and wife owners...the really annoying and condascending one) anywho, I hear her go "are you hear for self wash? well lets go get you started early" which pisses me the **** off....if you get to a store before they open, you wait. I dont expect any store to open early or close late for me. When I get back into the store the owner and the lady are standing there looking through the gay *** dog sweaters for this god damn little yappy yorkie. I have to go set up a self wash tub and put the money in the drawer (the owner would rather have 1 customer in the store early rather than have $240 cash put into the register while the store is empty and the door is locked). After I set up the tub (which the owner didnt notice I did) she goes "you need to set up a tub and then sort through all these sweaters and find the small boyish ones for her to look at." That just ****ing pisses me off even more. Then the owner goes and says something to the lady and then comes back to me and goes "ok, youre in charge" and walks out the door. Yay, thanks, I love having customers in the store while I'm still setting up the damn store 20 minutes before we're even supposed to be open. WTF!!!

later when my manager finally comes in (came in 2 hours late for some reason) I tell her and she just looks at me and goes "well she does own the store matt" god damn, I know she owns the store, but a little respect would be nice, maybe a "hey matt, are you ready for an early customer yet?"

[/rant]

[continue rant]
then my coworker came in an hour and a half late....so I had to stay an extra hour.
[/continue rant]

lol.... :rotfl:

Sorry to laugh, not about your day, just the sweater comment..
Old 09-27-2006, 05:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by UberMaus
lol.... :rotfl:

Sorry to laugh, not about your day, just the sweater comment..
dude, they are so ****ing gay!! Its a small town shop, so it has a lot of little things that are really gay
Old 09-27-2006, 10:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 White GDB
school sucks
Old 09-28-2006, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

Gah!!!

It's only farkin 11 farkin 30 and i've already enlisted in the starvation army!!!

Old 09-28-2006, 11:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Gah!!!

It's only farkin 11 farkin 30 and i've already enlisted in the starvation army!!!

Don't you guys a have a vending machine there? Go grab something to snack on
Old 09-28-2006, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Don't you hate it when you wake up not remembering what happened to you? Then eventually everything starts to come back to you in flashes or brief moments.

No more hypnotic!
Old 09-28-2006, 01:02 PM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
^^^ lol hypno pwns joo
________
Buy Portable Vaporizer

Last edited by datboijon; 03-05-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:03 PM

Car Info: 11 DGM Hatch
ohh and +1 for skool sucking ba!!$

i got 4 midterms all the same week coming up bah no more weekends for me
________
Vaporizers

Last edited by datboijon; 03-05-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by LifePlaza
Don't you hate it when you wake up not remembering what happened to you? Then eventually everything starts to come back to you in flashes or brief moments.

No more hypnotic!

hahahah "I dunno where i've been"

Originally Posted by c279a
Don't you guys a have a vending machine there? Go grab something to snack on

No we don't.. boss is too cheap to spring for em.. plus, i think we are permenantly blacklisted from vending companies.. We used to have them, but he kept taking the money out...
Old 09-28-2006, 02:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Wagon
Originally Posted by MBasile

[/rant]

[continue rant]
[/continue rant]
so what do you do exactly?
Old 09-28-2006, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

No we don't.. boss is too cheap to spring for em.. plus, i think we are permenantly blacklisted from vending companies.. We used to have them, but he kept taking the money out...
hahahahaahaha that's funny. go visit louis and his jdm snack farm. if he still does that.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:20 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by shim022
hahahahaahaha that's funny. go visit louis and his jdm snack farm. if he still does that.
hehe i have that, i've been spending like around 50-100 bucks on stuff between Nijiya, Marukai, Mitsuwa on okashi and instant noodles. lol! I stick em in my drawer, but you know, not too healthy to live off that stuff
Old 09-28-2006, 03:35 PM
VIP Member

hehe i have that, i've been spending like around 50-100 bucks on stuff between Nijiya, Marukai, Mitsuwa on okashi and instant noodles. lol! I stick em in my drawer, but you know, not too healthy to live off that stuff
i live off that stuff i need to re-stock soon.

Quick Reply: Teh semi-official- Come in and Vent, rant, b!tch and just overall scream thread......