Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

Teh semi-official- Come in and Vent, rant, b!tch and just overall scream thread......

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
yeah, i'm going to write to the HOA
Old 09-12-2008, 08:47 AM
VIP Member

******* street traffic and bart. I'd be at work by now if I drove! Had to wait three signal cycles to make one right turn and bart is late again! STILL waiting for the train! GAH!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:56 AM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
Our previous next door neighbor in UC had chickens and 2 roosters... That was just wow....dogs I can sleep through, roosters.......... Ya write in that complaint.

Move south...

To Union City. hahahaha
Old 09-12-2008, 08:58 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by shim022
******* street traffic and bart. I'd be at work by now if I drove! Had to wait three signal cycles to make one right turn and bart is late again! STILL waiting for the train! GAH!
sounds like that the signal timing is way off, u can actually call the city's public works and complain to them. It might help
Old 09-12-2008, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by theheckwithyou
sounds like that the signal timing is way off, u can actually call the city's public works and complain to them. It might help
Then city public works will have to talk to BART's powerful union representatives... The issue usually dies there.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:43 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by samurai
Our previous next door neighbor in UC had chickens and 2 roosters... That was just wow....dogs I can sleep through, roosters.......... Ya write in that complaint.

Move south...

To Union City. hahahaha
stupid *** tim only got it half right

move south

south to so cal !!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:44 AM
9 to 5 mod

OH and tim and lawson does seris plight sound familiar? hahaha begingin of the best movie ever!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by theheckwithyou
done!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:24 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by shim022
done!
if you want to take it a step farther call the city manager, he'll start something ASAP
Old 10-30-2008, 01:49 PM

I'm seeing how some people are just *******s at work. Guy uses the excuse of covering his *** (because he claimed some work was done on a schedule before it was done) by using "they are trying to prevent manufactuing people from getting laid off" for me turning around a job that usually takes a week or 2 to do properly in less than 3!!!???. Don't shove **** on me because you morons (or whichever moron dumped it on you) couldn't get your **** done when you had time.

what the **** are people thinking here. No wonder why nothing gets built right. and its my ****ing fault that i had to rush through the analysis to release a drawing if they find something wrong afterwards. what kind of ****ED up thing is that!!??

GOOD ****ING JOB

-------rant over---------
Old 10-31-2008, 08:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AKA Sigma Pi (Co-Driver)
^^^ what a team member
Old 10-31-2008, 01:36 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by samurai
I'm seeing how some people are just *******s at work. Guy uses the excuse of covering his *** (because he claimed some work was done on a schedule before it was done) by using "they are trying to prevent manufactuing people from getting laid off" for me turning around a job that usually takes a week or 2 to do properly in less than 3!!!???. Don't shove **** on me because you morons (or whichever moron dumped it on you) couldn't get your **** done when you had time.

what the **** are people thinking here. No wonder why nothing gets built right. and its my ****ing fault that i had to rush through the analysis to release a drawing if they find something wrong afterwards. what kind of ****ED up thing is that!!??

GOOD ****ING JOB

-------rant over---------
dude go tell some one in charge that!!!!

ill email it to alexis
Old 10-31-2008, 01:46 PM
9 to 5 mod

my knees are in pain!!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:40 PM

Car Info: 08 silver sti
as some of you my know i had broken up with my girlfriend a while back. well like 2 weeks ago we got back together and even celebrated our anniversary on 10/20. well i caught her cheating on me last tuesday. she had told me that she was going to be at her uncles house in lancaster but something didnt feel right, so i went by her apt and saw her car there. so i think to myself why is her car there and why hasnt she called me to let me know that she was back in town. so i go up to her door and i hear her and guy in there in her living room. so i knock on the door and ask her why she is lying to me. she wont come to the door or even talk to me. all i ask is for her to come the door and face me. instead she calls the cops on me and they tell me to leave.

i have been mad and all kinds of other emotions since last tuesday.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi
my knees are in pain!!
Its ok. the person whom the rage was directed towards abruptly left the company this past monday.

Originally Posted by pablo_her
as some of you my know i had broken up with my girlfriend a while back. well like 2 weeks ago we got back together and even celebrated our anniversary on 10/20. well i caught her cheating on me last tuesday. she had told me that she was going to be at her uncles house in lancaster but something didnt feel right, so i went by her apt and saw her car there. so i think to myself why is her car there and why hasnt she called me to let me know that she was back in town. so i go up to her door and i hear her and guy in there in her living room. so i knock on the door and ask her why she is lying to me. she wont come to the door or even talk to me. all i ask is for her to come the door and face me. instead she calls the cops on me and they tell me to leave.

i have been mad and all kinds of other emotions since last tuesday.
thats pretty jacked up....

Last edited by samurai; 11-05-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Teh semi-official- Come in and Vent, rant, b!tch and just overall scream thread......