Rife Plazapalooza Hollywood, Pron Valley and now Rife Plaza... SoCal's best...

bad joke thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 07:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
Did you hear about the constapated mathematician?

He had to work it out with a pencil.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:27 PM
VIP Member

Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his brother in the jungle?

Old 08-29-2007, 07:28 PM
VIP Member

...or how about the plastic surgen who hung himself?
Old 08-29-2007, 09:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by BLITZSTI
From the horrendously bad to ones that make you feel guilty for laughing. lets hear it

i'll start

Three rabbis were sitting in a Chinese restaurant, talking about relatives overseas, when one of the rabbis stated that there must be Jews all over the world in practically every country. Surely there must be some in a country the size of China! So they call the waiter over and ask him politely, thinking that he could answer their question.

"Excuse me, but we have an odd question."
"Yes?"
"Umm.... are there any Chinese Jews."
"Hang on. I go ask."

The waiter then walked back, talking to the manager and the folks back in the kitchen, and came back a few minutes later.

"Sorry. No Chinese Jews."

The rabbis were taken aback by this.

"Are you SURE about that?"
"Yes."
"How can you be so sure?"

The waiter was getting frustrated by now, so he yelled at the rabbis...

"We have apple Jews, orange Jews, and cranberry Jews. No Chinese Jews!"

give it up BLITZSTI for originality

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...7&postcount=15

For teh lazy at hand, repost word for word and no credit to the author.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by LifePlaza

Old 08-30-2007, 04:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
I'd like to share with all of you a letter I received from my son today.

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,
Your Son Jon

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by VRT Gump

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,
Your Son Jon

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

lol
Old 08-30-2007, 10:26 AM

Car Info: sti ltd

Love,
Your Son Jon

I love you.

classic - nice
Old 08-30-2007, 10:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
A Pedophile is driving past a school and sees a young boy he likes.
"Little boy, for $20 will you come in my car?"

Little boy replies, "For $20 I'll come in your mouth!"
OMG
Old 08-30-2007, 10:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by LifePlaza

big f*cking deal, like that guy gave credit to the original author as well. you find the originator of that joke and i'll give him credit
Originally Posted by theheckwithyou
pwned? this coming from a chinese guy that cant add/multply/divide

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=241

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=244
Old 08-30-2007, 10:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
big f*cking deal, like that guy gave credit to the original author as well. you find the originator of that joke and i'll give him credit

at least say you got the idea to start the thread on nasioc
Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
here is a great joke

Nasioc

I win I win
Old 08-30-2007, 10:51 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX

Love,
Your Son Jon

I love you.

hahah reminds me of the guy getting pulled over saying he had a few dead boddies in the trunk
Old 08-30-2007, 10:53 AM

pwned? this coming from a chinese guy that cant add/multply/divide

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=241

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=244
I like what you did there. You defend your self and then turn it around to someone else. very nice!
Old 08-30-2007, 10:54 AM

here is a great joke

Nasioc

I win I win
lol

Quick Reply: bad joke thread