Car got hit again. Fix it auto body?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 01:52 AM

Car Info: 02' WRX wagon
Car got hit again. Fix it auto body?

Anyone ever delt with this shop Fix it auto body in beaverton? My wife got rear ended today on I-5, ened up being a 6 car pile up. Both her and my daughter are ok. But they towed the car to a place called Fix it auto body and I can't find a number for them anywere. Just want to find out if this a good repair place. I have not seen any pictures yet but I guess the rear bumber is pushed in pretty good and so is the hatch, the front bumber is basicaly gone and the hood buckled so the front is most likely destroyed. The messed up part this is the 3rd time my car has been hit in about 2 months. The frist was in a parking lot by a van, the second was in a parking lot by a short bus, and now this. And she was parked in the parking lots and at a complete stop on the highway. And I can't even help her out being all the way in Korea. Another Sh*ty day in Korea.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Black WRX STI
Originally Posted by Grey16
Anyone ever delt with this shop Fix it auto body in beaverton? My wife got rear ended today on I-5, ened up being a 6 car pile up. Both her and my daughter are ok. But they towed the car to a place called Fix it auto body and I can't find a number for them anywere. Just want to find out if this a good repair place. I have not seen any pictures yet but I guess the rear bumber is pushed in pretty good and so is the hatch, the front bumber is basicaly gone and the hood buckled so the front is most likely destroyed. The messed up part this is the 3rd time my car has been hit in about 2 months. The frist was in a parking lot by a van, the second was in a parking lot by a short bus, and now this. And she was parked in the parking lots and at a complete stop on the highway. And I can't even help her out being all the way in Korea. Another Sh*ty day in Korea.
Was this the accident which tied up the interchance from I-405 to I-5? Looked pretty nasty if that was the one - large truck involved. Glad your fams alright. I havn't gone there before but I have a few dings I would like to fix, let me know how they do on your car.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:36 PM

No it was not that accident, it was right near the I-5 and 217 interchange at exit 294. The shops name is Fix-it Beautiful on cayon rd in Beaverton thier number is 503-643-5521. They ahve a guy that does the Paint less dent removal. i am suppose to have a qoute on it buy this monday. He already told me that there is $5500 woth of damage all cosmetic and should have the car back by the 23rd of dec. The worst part was the hood. There is no damage to the quarter panels which is good. I guess it hit high enough on the car that it missed the frame rails. But now I need to order a JDM STI head lights a Ver 1 lip. I can get the lip painted and molded so it should fit perfect. I would post pictues but my wife took the pictures at to high res.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:15 AM

Here are some pics of the damage. We should have it back by next week.