Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

pic request gc8 with bic razor style wings

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 12:56 PM

Car Info: 2000 impreza 2.5 rs
pic request gc8 with bic razor style wings

hey every one
i saw these pictures that old duwel posted on the red subaru thread and i was wondering if any one has pictures of gc8s with this style wing on them..

I am thinking of going this rout and would like to see diffrent verreations on this style wing...
old duwel, if you have more pics of your car please post them it looks great id love to see how it looks from more angles.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
if you really want to go that route, I would do something like this.... Lower and with the stands/legs wider apart...

Old 07-08-2005, 01:45 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
i dont think aluminum wings look good on a street car at all. theyre made for race cars, and i can understand if you bring your car to a track but on the street its just overkill. but if i had to buy a big wing like that, i would get a replica carbon fiber sti wing that sits low and with legs set far apart.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:10 PM

Car Info: 2000 impreza 2.5 rs
Originally Posted by Dice
i dont think aluminum wings look good on a street car at all. theyre made for race cars, and i can understand if you bring your car to a track but on the street its just overkill. but if i had to buy a big wing like that, i would get a replica carbon fiber sti wing that sits low and with legs set far apart.
I admit it is overkill for the streets and an occasional track day but after my stock 2.5 wing got ripped off ive been keeping my eye open for sharp looking wings for this car and to be absolutly truthfull with every one here the picture i posted above is the best looking wing i have seen on these cars so far. I know most people are going to thing its realy ricy and over the top but I just love how that looks on it.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:42 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
i can understand that...the car above looks sick but IMO they just look to ricy but you never know...maybe you could pull it off i support u with wahtever decision u make. as long as ur happy im happy.