Ongoing Projects Want to share your ongoing Subaru project with the rest of Subaru Community? Tell us what you did, how you did it and what else are you going to do.

My built wagon thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 12:24 PM

Car Info: MY04 WRX Sport Wagon JDM STi Swapped
I've always been curious of how much the triangle type rear brace would benefit. Looking forward to hearing some feedback on the new install. I just have a regular Cusco brace at the moment.

I've been meaning to ask you if you've played around with spring rates on your RCE's and what you're actually running. Also, your experience with what rate you've chosen to run on the Wagon platform. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 04 wagon
Originally Posted by tw34kz
hmm, rotora brakes....
Old 04-11-2015, 08:20 PM

Car Info: 04 wagon
Originally Posted by deedz
I've always been curious of how much the triangle type rear brace would benefit. Looking forward to hearing some feedback on the new install. I just have a regular Cusco brace at the moment.

I've been meaning to ask you if you've played around with spring rates on your RCE's and what you're actually running. Also, your experience with what rate you've chosen to run on the Wagon platform. Thanks.
Myles at RCE set me up. I told him I wanted something for a street/track dual purpose car. He recommended me go with the 400/350 spring rate combo on my wagon with group n top mounts. I've been very happy with this setup and would highly recommend if your doing street driving with a handful of track days through the year. The guys at RCE know their stuff and can set you up right.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:49 AM

Car Info: MY04 WRX Sport Wagon JDM STi Swapped
Originally Posted by ddavis
Myles at RCE set me up. I told him I wanted something for a street/track dual purpose car. He recommended me go with the 400/350 spring rate combo on my wagon with group n top mounts. I've been very happy with this setup and would highly recommend if your doing street driving with a handful of track days through the year. The guys at RCE know their stuff and can set you up right.
Thanks for the reply, appreciate the info. Unfortunately at this point I won't be dropping the coin on RCE's. Although I hope to upgrade in the future, I just can't justify the expense/requirement considering my track availability and so on. I'm just looking at upgrading the coil-overs that I have already with some swift springs to upgrade a bit for now.