NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

testing waters (2)4-point takata + thule roof rack

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:53 PM

Car Info: 02wrx
testing waters (2)4-point takata + thule roof rack

barely used 2 takata harness(es)?? both expire in 2012
AND YESS this post is for the full harness this time, not just crotch harness from my last post. I couldn't get rid of it b4 but i will not separate this. The crotch harness will make a 4-point = a 5-point brand new still in box and will require drilling for installation. The 2 harnesses itself do not need drilling.

and again barely used, i probably strapped myself down less than 5 times(a few times for fun and once for touge on redwood). I was planning on using it for track someday, but it will probably be years from now. Passenger side was for my gf and it was only buckled once to size her.

so 2 takatas and 1 crotch harness looking for around 700 im pretty sure i paid around 840 or so, but could be wrong and again im only testing.

thule roof rack on a 2002 wrx sedan used ONCE only for one trip to Tahoe and back then put away forever.
this is a complete set bought new I have all boxes
load bars
locks
fairing
and snowboard attachment, it will hold 4 boards or 6 skis
and its the pulltop( it slides out from the top of your car so you can load easier.

brand new i believe its around 700 for this set, ill find out tomorrow on the thule website when i get the model numbers in the garage.

not sure of a price yet. posting today because i might be lazy tomorrow =]
really dont wanna sell any of these, but money flow is slow and they might have to go