NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

New VF-52

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 07:21 PM

Car Info: LGT Wagon
New VF-52

I bought a VF-52 from Fred Beans but then decided to go with a AVO380. I'll sell it for what I paid, $1025. Fred is willing to take back the turbo so there would be no sense in selling it for less than I paid for it. If I sell it to someone locally, they get it for cheaper because they don't have to pay for shipping, and I don't have to pay to ship it back to Fred Beans. If it doesn't sell in a day or two, I'll just bite the bullet and pay to ship it back.

So if you are in the Bay Area and you want a VF-52 right now and don't want have to pay for shipping it across the country, this is your deal. If you can wait for who knows how long, you can get it cheaper from Import Image, but their waiting list is 18 people deep.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:12 AM

Car Info: 03/05/06 WRX with some STI parts :- P
Originally Posted by scottj
I bought a VF-52 from Fred Beans but then decided to go with a AVO380. I'll sell it for what I paid, $1025. Fred is willing to take back the turbo so there would be no sense in selling it for less than I paid for it. If I sell it to someone locally, they get it for cheaper because they don't have to pay for shipping, and I don't have to pay to ship it back to Fred Beans. If it doesn't sell in a day or two, I'll just bite the bullet and pay to ship it back.

So if you are in the Bay Area and you want a VF-52 right now and don't want have to pay for shipping it across the country, this is your deal. If you can wait for who knows how long, you can get it cheaper from Import Image, but their waiting list is 18 people deep.
so you do or don't have to pay for shipping back to Fred Beans?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:35 AM

If I sell it to someone in CA then I won't have to pay to ship it back to Fred Beans.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:42 AM

This turbo is going back to Beans Monday morning unless someone says they'll take it today.