NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

Feeler: 02 Wrx Featured on HellaFlush

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
16k alot of money for that....
Old 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza Wagon [Voltex :P], 1996 Impreza 2dr
Clean car, if you do decide to part out I'm willing to pick up some stuff. Lmk. Glws!
Old 10-05-2012, 02:51 PM

Car Info: 2002 subaru wrx
Yes 105k Maintenance is done.

The only issue I can think of is that the clock doesn't work. (I planned on putting a gauge pod in so I never bothered)

Last edited by spiffoi77; 05-31-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Used parts also depreciate like the car does.

But GLWS its done better than most flush kids these days.
+1
Old 05-31-2013, 05:36 PM

This will be going back up for 12K soon. I hit something on the freeway and lost the front lip plus 1 side skirt and 1 STI foglight cover no damage to anything else. I will try to get some new side skirts before I repost with new pics.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:59 PM

Car Info: Forestre
Cherry blossoms in the pictures are a nice touch
Old 05-31-2013, 06:49 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Complete sex in those pictures. If you do decide on parting out I also am interested. Glws !!
Old 05-31-2013, 06:57 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
You selling it missing a fog cover and a side skirt? Be better of spending a few bucks to replace them... even if it's just picking up some black sti skirts or something matching.

People don't like things that they have to chase around parts on.

Clear car though...
Old 05-31-2013, 07:04 PM

I will be replacing the side skirts, as for the fog light cover and front lip I will probably sell without them. Those things are really a matter of personal taste. I happened to like them but the new owner might want to run a different lip or no lip to avoid scraping on everything.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:15 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by spiffoi77
I will be replacing the side skirts, as for the fog light cover and front lip I will probably sell without them. Those things are really a matter of personal taste. I happened to like them but the new owner might want to run a different lip or no lip to avoid scraping on everything.
Yeah... lip no big deal. And the covers you can run without them. Side skirts are a wise investment.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Impreza WRX
Still have one clean bugeye do hit me up if you part out
Old 05-31-2013, 08:43 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB GGA
Hotttt glws
Old 07-03-2014, 06:08 PM

Car is back up for sale! just finished a Transmission service and some work at GST. I will get some more pics soon. Car now has STI sideskirts and no Foglight covers.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:55 PM

Car Info: subaru
Originally Posted by spiffoi77
Mileage: 102,xxx

as for the price I see these cars listed on craigslist around 10k for a good stock example.

The headlights go for $1000
The custom one off wheel and tire setup $2000
The RA transmission from speed element $3000
The Coilovers $1200

Those four mods already put me over my asking price. I understand you never get back what you put into a car, but even if this car were to sell for my full asking price I would be losing a lot of money.

I'm putting this up to see if anyone is interested in a cool bugeye that's a little different. I do like this car and am not in a hurry to sell. This car has no issues, and is currently my DD. No hurry to sell I just want to switch it up and get something pre smog.

sorry to tell you but when you sell your car you cant add up mods. your price is only based on how many miles you have on your chassis so your car blue books for about 7-9k maybe 10k if your lucky. i have a build motor, wilwood BBK etc etc . and i would be lucky if i got 12k for it on a motor that has 10k with a complete 04 STI swap in my 02 bugeye... good luck but that price is way to high for the milage.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by bmxhotsauce
sorry to tell you but when you sell your car you cant add up mods. your price is only based on how many miles you have on your chassis so your car blue books for about 7-9k maybe 10k if your lucky. i have a build motor, wilwood BBK etc etc . and i would be lucky if i got 12k for it on a motor that has 10k with a complete 04 STI swap in my 02 bugeye... good luck but that price is way to high for the milage.
No. And it's crap like this and other posts in here that will make me never put my car up for sale, even though I would sort of love to not have it any more at times.

This car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Clearly no one in this thread is actually interested in the car, especially those saying things like "blue book" and "for the mileage" but even still, there will be someone for which this car is perfect, and they might have the personal knowledge that it would take a crap-ton more money to get another BugEye to where this car is.

For all the rest, go to CL and keep looking for those $5-$6k BugEyes, and just dream of one like this because that is as close as it will get. Myself, I bought a "pretty nice" BugEye with 54k miles in 2012, and then spent at least the purchase price of the car over the last two years correcting issues and making things a little nicer. Now, I have gone beyond that with more sensible mods done right (bracing, suspension, replacing wear items that are not worn out). Two years ago, this was a KBB car. Now it's not. Just the way it goes.

I am not saying that it "should be" worth more to you, but what I am saying is that telling me that my car is worth less because of other cars that do not compare to it, does not make a lot of sense. The same goes with this car.

People realize this the first time they actually spend some money on a car, and then try to sell it later. Most people have not had the experience of spending actual money on a car build, and that comes across in threads like this.

The way I look at it, if you are actually interested, make an offer that you feel is sensible. I really have no idea what one thinks to gain by coming in these threads and ignorantly saying that based on no info at all, this price is too high.

But hey, whatever. It happens a lot.

To the OP: GLWS, the car looks wicked.

Quick Reply: Feeler: 02 Wrx Featured on HellaFlush