Where is NASIOC ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:07 PM

Car Info: 1999 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - Quick Silver Metallic
Oh, I get it !!!

A little mindless bickering is a cool way to get your post counts up ?
Old 12-21-2006, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 06 Impreza 2.5i
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Oh, I get it !!!

A little mindless bickering is a cool way to get your post counts up ?
It is!?! Well in that case I'm on my way. Wait a second....who said anything about this being "mindless bickering". At least people are putting the effort in to clicking, scrolling, typing, and maybe a little more clicking. Unless, of course, this thread is someones homepage. But that would probably be the least cool thing in the universe. Its like if someone actually was subscribed to this thread, just to be notified when there was a new reply.

Oh, and can someone give me a real reason why select I-club members like to hate against NASIOC? The reason being that I don't see any I-club hating on NASIOC. And I don't really need the, "because NASIOC is gay" answer. Cuz thats just plain stupid.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:26 PM

I would be on Nasioc if the darn site were up.

I was a member of I-club before NASIOC even existed. I dont see a problem with hanging out on both sites.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
you can't see i-club hating on nazioc because its too hard to sort it out of the hate for everything else on there. Find me an answer to a common question on nazioc. If you ask a question you get people taking their own time going "use the search button n00b, thanks for wasting my time" when they could have used that same time to answer the question, and then when you do search, thats all you get is threads like that. Unless you are a vendor if you post anything of your car (picture/video) you get flamed for being rice or stupid, or because its not the same taste as every other member. Nazioc is nothing more than a bunch of *******s that have nothing better to do than rip into other people to finally feel important. I-Club is a much friendlier place, unless your nazioc folk that is. And if people on here don't have the info you're looking for, they tell you where you can find it. The people you see on here starting the unnecessary flaming are the ones that the nazioc folk. If you want mindless idiocy while nazioc is down, get AOL and join a chatroom and stay off i-club if you hate it so much.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
If you want mindless idiocy while nazioc is down, get AOL and join a chatroom and stay off i-club if you hate it so much.
Why do people who like NASIOC have to be pegged as I-CLUB haters ? I dont get it.

Your use of the term "nazioc" appears to suggest that you think of us NASIOC members as evil racist '****' party members. I, and I suspect most members of NASIOC, absolutely hate what the **** party represents.

If you look at my post history on this board, you should see that most of my posts have been in the 'legacy' forum. While I spend far more time on the NASIOC board then here, it was mostly because I found the I-CLUB BB to be so inactive, that I more or less gave up on it. I have never "hated" this place, although I deeply resent being insulted by people here who have only resently joined I-CLUB and fail to comprehend that I have been a member of I-CLUB when it first existed back in January 2000, and I rejoined this place after the infamous I-CLUB / NASIOC split four years ago. Why shouldn't I be treated with the same respect as any other members on this board ?

Last edited by Jonathan; 12-22-2006 at 02:46 AM.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:33 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
its called Nazioc from the iron fist the moderators have over there
Old 12-21-2006, 05:36 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
haha, like when they banned me for making fun of a mod who took a joke I posted as a serious post. HAHAHAHAH
Old 12-21-2006, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
Thank you, Mr. Xevious, kind sir.

You have taken the time to explain a perception about NASOIC that I believe to be false. I suspect that on NASIOC that the ratio of daily posts VS. the number of moderators is significantly scewed that the moderators often times do not have the luxury of time to explain their actions. Also they may believe that a given users post of derogatory comments to be inappropriate and inconsistant with an informative and helpful bulletin board forum about Subaru.

Thank you for not "banning" or placing me in "Time Out", Mr. Xevious.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:10 PM

wtf, haha, there is so much more **** per capita on that website than there is here...
Old 12-22-2006, 08:00 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
Why do people who like NASIOC have to be pegged as I-CLUB haters ? I dont get it.

I don't know if it is so much that we think of you as I-Club haters, but I know that for me, I hate reading threads about NAbisco in I-Club forums.

"Oh noes! Nabisco is down! Lets start a million threads on I-Club about how dissapointed we are about our superior site!"

How many threads are there on Nabisco about I-Club being down? And about how we I-Club members miss our site so we will post it on another? It just irritates me...
Old 12-22-2006, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by spedmunki
I don't know if it is so much that we think of you as I-Club haters, but I know that for me, I hate reading threads about Nabisco in I-Club forums.

"Oh noes! Nabisco is down! Lets start a million threads on I-Club about how dissapointed we are about our superior site!"

How many threads are there on Nabisco about I-Club being down? And about how we I-Club members miss our site so we will post it on another? It just irritates me...
Hmmm NASIOC has been down at least twice the last few weeks, but its back up... for now. While I suppose I do indeed think that NASIOC is superior (just based on comparing the activitly and the actual numbers of registered members), I certainly didn't put down I-CLUB when I posted here.

Oh yeah, and I only posted ONE thread about it, not a million. Granted I posted it in the New England region, when perhaps I could have just checked out the General Interests section. but I didnt go spastic about it either.

The next time I-CLUB goes down, feel free to wonder on over to NASIOC. I doubt anyone there will give you a hard time.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:16 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
Oh yeah, and I only posted ONE thread about it, not a million.

Dude, you need to realize that everything I write about is not just about you. You asked why people consider Nasioc fans to be I-Club haters, not why people don't like you. Beleive it or not, you are not the first to post in this forum about Nasoic being down, and how dissapointed you were in I-Cluber's opinions. I was merely generalizing, so get your head out of your ***.

On a side note, your responses to posts in this thread are making you sound more and more like a pompous ***. Maybe you should revise your writings or stop answering posts as to not fuel the negative opinions of Nabisco members.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
You actually prefere hanging out on a web site with out any posters ?

Thank you, Mr. Xevious, kind sir.

You have taken the time to explain a perception about NASOIC that I believe to be false. I suspect that on NASIOC that the ratio of daily posts VS. the number of moderators is significantly scewed that the moderators often times do not have the luxury of time to explain their actions. Also they may believe that a given users post of derogatory comments to be inappropriate and inconsistant with an informative and helpful bulletin board forum about Subaru.

Thank you for not "banning" or placing me in "Time Out", Mr. Xevious.

:rotfl: its not a "perception" but rather a fact

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 12-22-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:30 AM

this thread has turned ghey. someone lock it already.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
This thread has turned ghey. Someone lock it already.
Okay in addition to being called a "troll", a "douche bag", and an "I-Club Hater", I am also being called "ghey" ? Gee Thanks.

What purpose does I-Club serve these days ?

You folks seem to be running your own little club where idiotic name calling insults is the norm and cooperative information sharing is apparently frowned upon. If you folks tried to post on NASIOC with all this petty name calling, I don't doubt for a second that one of the so-called "****" moderators would likely either "ban" or place you in some form of a "time-out" status. They would be doing so with good reason. Sites like NASIOC and I-CLUB depend on the community in which they serve to help foster an additude of helping each other. If all this site does is to provide you with your own little "playground" for internet name calling, very few new members will bother to join up and intelligent posters who care about the community in which they serve will be less and less likely to continue using the sites resources. Think about that for a moment.

I realise that most members on this board are far more intelligent then the few belligerant idiots who seem to be fighting their own selfish war here.

Last edited by Jonathan; 12-22-2006 at 03:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Where is NASIOC ???