Where is NASIOC ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 07:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
erin actually = aaron = bluej20 = ghey.
He's not really ghey....just his name kinda sounds foo-foo...thus the Erin vice Aaron....
Old 12-07-2006, 07:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by SuzWRX
Wow someone has their panties in a bunch.
I'm almost thinking about debating about donating money to nazioc so they can make sure the site never goes down again, so we dont have their retards posting over here whenever its down
Old 12-09-2006, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 1999 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - Quick Silver Metallic
I am almost thinking that I should point out that this is the New England forum and much of the flack I seem to be receiving here is origionating from folks who reside on the other side of the North American continent.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Aspen White Subaru STI
So whats wrong with you "New Englanders" then?
Old 12-10-2006, 06:21 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jonathan
I am almost thinking that I should point out that this is the New England forum and much of the flack I seem to be receiving here is origionating from folks who reside on the other side of the North American continent.
....talking about a website that covers all of North America
Old 12-10-2006, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
....talking about a website that covers all of North America
Yes, exactly. I posted a question in the New England forum, and many of you have taken me to task for being from the "wrong" web site. As a fellow Subaru owner, and a resident of the New England region, I dont see why a resident of the West coast should care one way or the other about what gets posted about in the New England forum.

Sure, if I had posted in a California region forum, then I could possibly understand some of the rude responses. But a me, a long time i-club member, a Subaru owner, and a New England resident being called a "douche bag" and being encouraged to "troll around" else where by folks who aren't from this region has me rather confused. Why would you folks care one way or the other about what an i-club member posts in the New England regional forum ?
Old 12-10-2006, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Yes, exactly. I posted a question in the New England forum, and many of you have taken me to task for being from the "wrong" web site. As a fellow Subaru owner, and a resident of the New England region, I dont see why a resident of the West coast should care one way or the other about what gets posted about in the New England forum.

Sure, if I had posted in a California region forum, then I could possibly understand some of the rude responses. But a me, a long time i-club member, a Subaru owner, and a New England resident being called a "douche bag" and being encouraged to "troll around" else where by folks who aren't from this region has me rather confused. Why would you folks care one way or the other about what an i-club member posts in the New England regional forum ?
why do you care one way or another what someone on the other side of North America says to you?
Old 12-10-2006, 10:09 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
this is a public forum homie, deal with the antics of fellow subaru owners. It's all in good fun anyway.

PS. Nabisco licks my harbls...
Old 12-15-2006, 11:48 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
But a me, a long time i-club member, a Subaru owner, and a New England resident being called a "douche bag" and being encouraged to "troll around" else where by folks who aren't from this region has me rather confused. Why would you folks care one way or the other about what an i-club member posts in the New England regional forum ?
i'm from new england.....hence the "zoomass" location tag, had you been wise to new england information you might have know that zoomass is the infamous nickname for the university of massachusetts, about an hour from natick. so.....since i'm from new england...is it all right if i give you a hard time in the new england forum ?
Old 12-15-2006, 11:50 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
PS. Nabisco licks my harbls...

+1.....
Old 12-15-2006, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by spedmunki
i'm from new england.....hence the "zoomass" location tag, had you been wise to new england information you might have know that zoomass is the infamous nickname for the university of massachusetts, about an hour from natick. so.....since i'm from new england...is it all right if i give you a hard time in the new england forum ?
:rotfl: sounds like a plan to me
Old 12-15-2006, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by spedmunki
i'm from New England.....hence the "zoomass" location tag, had you been wise to New England information you might have know that zoomass is the infamous nickname for the University of Massachusetts, about an hour from Natick. so.....since i'm from New England...is it all right if i give you a hard time in the New England forum ?
Yeah, at least you are from New England. Concidering we both drive Second generation (BD series) Legacy GTs I fail to understand why you feel the need to beat up on the other members, though.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:34 AM

Car Info: 06 Impreza 2.5i
Man, I almost wanted to put my $.02 in but it looks like you guys are done bickering. And to think I was ALMOST gonna put my I-club.com sticker right next to my NESIC. For some funked up reason, I feel that both sites are really freakin informative and helpful. Maybe its just me.

Ok, the real reason I'm posting is cuz I only have 13 posts and I'm looking for the 14th.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:53 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
congrats on the 14th y0!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza 2.5i
Thanks DaWg! 2,000 more and I'll be caught up to you. Ok, here we go....

Quick Reply: Where is NASIOC ???