Good place for a paint job? (Mass.)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 08:18 PM

Car Info: 2001 WRB 2.5RS, Gold Prodrive P1's, Stromung Dual Tip, AEM SRI, Pink "i" fornt badge
Arrow Good place for a paint job? (Mass.)

I was thinking about getting my car painted but I don't know of any places where people had experience from. I live in Saugus and that silver paint has got to go. Does anyone have any sudgestions of paint/autobody places in my surrounding area? I was going to go to Makko but since the price is so cheap for a paint job I didn't want it to be a wicked crappy job either. I wanted to paint it WRB (can they mix it to that color????). Thanks.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:30 AM

Car Info: 2004 Black Wrx
you would regret getting a mako paintjob. The quality of any paint job is all about the prep work that goes into the car before they paint. Mako doesnt take the time to do this properly, which is half the reason why they can charge so little. I would check out premier autobody in Brighton if its not too far away. Ive been getting cars fixed there for a long time and they always do an awesome job.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:32 PM

Car Info: 2001 WRB 2.5RS, Gold Prodrive P1's, Stromung Dual Tip, AEM SRI, Pink "i" fornt badge
ok thanks ill look into it. I guy at my work says that theres a good place in Peabody also, (near a big Greek church and the New England Meat Market (peabody square/center)). A couple of brothers own it and supposedly they do excellent work.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:39 AM

Car Info: MY96 Impreza 2.2 L
I highly recommend Finer Touch Auto Body over at www.finertouchauto.com. They did an amazing job repainting the rally car!

NESIC Web Site | Trunkmonkey FAQ | Trunkmonkey Racing | Trunkmonkeys in Action