Dealership recommendations in Central/Eastern MA (two-parter)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 09:13 PM

Car Info: '00 BRP GM6
I got my ride at North End Subaru in Lunenburg, MA. They're really flexible on price. THey wanted $18,000 for my 00 RS, and off the bat I got them down to $14000 and paint the hood/bumper. Couldn't get much for little extras like an owners manual or floor mats though. They scrounge extra parts for that stuff so they don't go too far out of their way. I haven't had to go in for service, but when they took it into delivery at 55,200, they did the 60k mile tune up, and replaced the waterpump/timing chain because it leaked a little. I think JayB did his clutch there and got a really good price and service.

Ryan
Old 12-22-2002, 05:34 PM

Sure dude, here's my site: http://rmtaylor.webhop.org
What do you drive?

-Ryan
Old 12-28-2002, 04:54 PM

I'd just like to give props again to North End Subaru. I've been leaking coolant the past few days, and they took me in on Friday. Checked it out , and by 4:30pm told me I needed a new radiator and waterpump, which are covered under my extended warranty, and didn't give any fuss about it. He also offered me a rental for $15/day.

-Ryan
Old 12-30-2005, 05:07 PM

Car Info: 93 GF2
Ryan - looks like its been a few years since you've posted here. I live in Fitchburg too - just wondering if you have a new site since the one you have posted in this thread doesn't work. Like to see a few pics of your Subie.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:34 AM

Car Info: Acura TSX
North End sucks; When I was looking for a WRX back in '01 thats the first place I went to. The guy showing me the car was using every sleazy salesman trick in the book on me, so I walked out 15 Minutes later. Although, I've heard they've gotten better, but I think that experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Patrick Subaru sucks more; the salesguy was tolerable to deal with, he worked with pricing on the car to what I was looking to pay, but their finance guy was a *****. I have great credit, but apparently he told me I had bad credit and "could not get financing though Chase", but was able to get me a 60 month loan at 8.9% through another bank. Then they're sales manager said some pretty unprofessional things to me as I was walking out of the place.

Concord Subaru; this is where I finally got a WRX. I walked in, a salesman greeted me, I told him I was looking for a WRX and wanted to pay $300 over invoice for it, his salesmanager ok'ed it and I got a 60 month loan at 4.7% financing though Chase. It was a good no hassle, quick sale. Plus they have a great sales department to deal with.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:35 PM

I have mixed emotions about Patrick Subaru. I bought an 02 2.5 RS from them back in July of 05 and have had nothing but problems with it. I dont remember what they were asking but i haggled pretty well and got it for 11,200 - which i was happy with, especially after i called to pick it up and the salesman - Josh, told me i got a new clutch, since when i test drove it, the clutch was pretty much non-existant. I'm not sure if they handed it over for nothing cuz they knew it was a lemon, or what. anyway - thats my feelings