Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

FS\WTT - 1x 12" MBquart woofer 3"DVC 280oz magnet + box and amp!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 01:30 PM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
FS\WTT - 1x 12" MBquart woofer 3"DVC 280oz magnet + box and amp!

I'll have pics up tonight\tomorrow.

Woofer

It's a 2inch excursion, polly cone (plastic),
Dual woven kevlar voice coil support.
Heavy VC leads "won't break while you're pounding it".

Forgot how many watts it handles IIRC it was 1100 or so with 500rms.

Box

Custom 1.2CU FT ported box, it's tuned to 32hz.
3\4inch particle board, sealed with wood glue then seamed with silicon caulk.
Wire terminal cup is sealed inside and out with high pressure silicon caulk.
Tuned 2inch 1.3cu Ft port
Amp
480wat x 4ohm
750watt x 2ohm (its current configuration)
Dual channel A\B amp with mosfet tech.
Machined heat sink body, has over heat protection, error blinky light (dunno wtf it's called).

Shoot up offers.

I paid about 450 for everything, amp, garage built box, and custom tune.
The system as a set goes from 22hz (woofer cutoff) to 170hz (currently tuned). This was built a few years ago, the box is carpeted but it is bubbling on the top (needs sliced and some 3m carpet glue sprayed in there).

Never clipped! I tuned this the day I installed it and didn't abuse it for about 2 weeks while the box finished curing and the woofer broke in.

Shipping will have to be included in the cost of this.
I'd like to sell everything together box\woofer\amp for one price, not looking to break it up in to separate sales.

Money is tight and I'm starting to sell things I don't use any more, this was in an older car of mine that won't pass inspection so it need to go, my loss is your gain!

All offers considered so don't be shy but, if it's under 100bucks with nothing to trade don't bother.

Alternate sales pitch

This thing hits hard as ****, I built this to replace 2 Fosgate P2's and it puts them down like rabid dogs. If you want so much bass your chest is sore the next day like you were going MMA agains the Brok this is what you want.

This isn't some ***** walmart special woofers and cheap *** chinese knockoff amp, this is for ****ing real, these Woofers and Amps were made to take a pounding just like that hot chick at the brothel in germany @ Hornstraße 2, 50823 Köln, Deutschland, hell it'll probably put her worn *** to shame as it vibrates your eyes right out of their ****ing sockets.

You know that mirror you use to look backwards with? It's about to go as limp as Kim Jong-il was on Dec,19th. Hell, you might as well remove the mirror as you won't be able to see it from how hard it'll be vibrating from the onslaught of bass that will be assaulting its every molecule, yeah I just wen scientist on your E-***.
From rs25, figured I'd post it here too.