Meet in Martinsburg,WV on Saturday April 12th

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 06:29 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX Wagon
Meet in Martinsburg,WV on Saturday April 12th

Sorry for the last minute post but we are having a meet on the 12th of April in Martinsburg WV. Its been in the works for awhile with me and a friend on the NASIOC boards. I have been posting about it on the forums at Nasioc, ClubWRX, and wrxtuners but forgot all about posting here. Here is all the info if anyone is interested.

Date: Saturday April 12th
Time: 11:00 till ?
Location: Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot next to Martinsburg Mall, Martinsburg, WV.

We will be meeting up around 11, hanging out getting to know everyone and checking out each others rides. Then we will be grabbing lunch at BWW and then getting some pics and a little more social time before going on a cruise to Charles Town Races and Slots. As of now we have around 25+ people confirmed and another 15-20 down as maybes. Plus Logan and myself have been putting out flyers on the windows of Modified Subies we have seen in the Winchester,Martinsburg, Hagerstown areas.

Everyone is welcome the more the merrier. Also CSS Performance will be attending with some of their cars and some of their customers cars. CSS is a subaru parts vendor who also has their own line of intercoolers at very, very affordable prices. If you would like to purchase any parts from them at the meet, feel free to check out their website at www.cssperformance.com and let them know you are planning on coming to the Martinsburg meet on the 12th and have them bring the parts along. They are an up and coming parts company and we really want to show our support for them and make it worht their wild for attending. One of their employees Chris is also a professional photographer and will be bringing his equipment to take tons of pics of all the cars and owners.

This is starting to look like a really nice event and keeps getting bigger each week. Hope to see some of you there, If you need anymore information feel free to pm me. I am also on the following boards: Nasioc as WorldRallyRedneck, wrxtuners.com as 05WagonGuy and clubwrx as Rallywagon05.

Come on out
Dave
Old 04-01-2008, 05:50 AM

Update to the meet

I was informed yesterday that a few employees from AR Fabrication will attending. They are going to trailer in their new 08 Sti Drag Car for everyone to see. It is a full drag, full cage subaru drag car. Come by and check it out.

Dave
Old 04-10-2008, 03:51 AM

Update Update Update

Hello Everyone just wanted to update you on the meet this saturday

The cruise to Charles Town Races and Slots for pictures has been cancelled. The management at the track do not want us there taking pics and causing a distraction. Therefore we will be deciding on another location to go to take some good pictures of all the cars together. Possibly the old Martins shopping center lot or another large area that will hold all of us. Also after we have eaten an went somewhere to take pictures there is alot of interest in going up to Hagerstown for their weekly cruise in. There will be lots of different types of cars there to enjoy.

Most importantly the local law enforcement in Martinsburg has been informed that we will be meeting there. They are okay with us getting together and hanging out, but we MUST be on our best behavior. As long as we have permission to be in the BWW lot from the resturant we are okay. Im sure that the police will be keeping an eye on us, so Please, Please NO stupid stuff, i.e. reving engines, squealing tires, drivig fast or erractic. This will only draw unwanted attention to us and surely result in tickets and a bad reputation for our club.

The weather report keeps changing, as of this post it is calling for A.M. showers and a high of 67 with a 30% chance of rain. The meet is still on, for those discouraged by the rain that decide not to attend we will understand. If we do get some showers we can always just hang out in BWW and watch motorsports in HD while we chow down on some wings till the rain passes.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting all of you and having a great time.

Just remember you are representing the Subaru community so please show everyone that we are all not Fast and Furious, Ricer's. This could help insure more meets in the future.

Dave