ThunderCross! Monthly Rally-X events!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 11:20 PM

Car Info: 240SX 1991
Talking ThunderCross! Monthly Rally-X events!

I-club guys! I didn't know which was the best forum to post this in... so I posted it in Rally, Sacramento/Reno, and Bayarea. If that's a prob... delete all but the RIGHT one thanks!

Name:  TCMAY.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  153.8 KB

Hello everybody! I know I've been away for a while, but I'm BACK IN ACTION!

Starting on May 17, ThunderCross will be holding monthly Rally-X events at Thunderhill Raceway!!!

Here's an example of what the course is going to be like. It's a little different than last year, but about the same length... LONG! .9 miles, 30 turns, 2:00+ lap (at least for me )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9GArlW8eCQ

You will be able to find excellent info on the event at www.Thunder-Cross.com, but not quite yet I'll have the rally-portion of the site up and running VERY soon!

BIG NEWS! (for those of you who don't already know) The first event, 5/17, will be an FRX points event! those of you in championship contention won't want to miss this one! The event will be open to participants who are competing for FRX points, and those who just want to RALLY!

A few have asked if I'm doing a series again... The answer is no. Although, if someone wants to volunteer to keep points.. I'd be HAPPY to try and drum up some prizes at the end of the season. This is up to you guys.

Classification will be the same as last year, and the same as FRX. We'll have 2WD and 4WD versions of Street, Street Mod, and Rally. A twist that you won't find in regular FRX stuff is that we are incorporating some new classes... Trucks/SUV's have a class now, as well as ATV's and Dirtbikes. (I'm holding off on the dirtbikes for the FRX event... it'll be all cars).

Registration will be through email. Please send me an email with the following information:
(per driver, multiple driver cars okay, just specify driver 1 & 2)

Full Name
Car make, model, and color
Car Number (will need to be displayed during the event)
Class (will need to be displayed during the event)

If you're unsure of what class you'll be in, email me a list of your modifications, or give me a call and we'll figure it out.

Tech should be NO problem for anyone... All items must be stock or better.

Battery tiedown
Seat/Belt
Rollover Protection (for open top cars... if you're that silly...)
All Lugnuts Present

Of course, all other items are subject to the discretion of the safety chairman.

Gates will open at 7:00AM
Drivers meeting at 8:00AM
On-Track by 8:30AM

The rest of the schedule will have to be figured out closer to race-day... it depends on how many people are coming.

Any other questions FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!!!

Geoff - 530.559.2554 - ConePirate@aol.com

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT! 4-RUNS MINIMUM, MORE DEPENDING ON TURNOUT! LAST YEAR EVERYONE GOT 6!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:40 AM

Car Info: 240SX 1991
OH SORRY! forgot to mention! Entry fee will be $50 per driver, per day.