View Poll Results: What days are you guys free on to attend this event? (can choose multiple dates)
May 31st (Friday)
23.08%
June 1st (Saturday)
46.15%
June 2nd (Sunday)
38.46%
June 7th (Friday)
26.92%
June 8th (Saturday)
26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Sacramento meet and cruise!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 11:25 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Originally Posted by Superusdm

I am planning to make this one also, with a buddy riding shotgun. Lets see if we can get Kevin in with his fxt (if he's not already one of the guys in your group). I'm the guy he was riding with when you met up with him at Sierra last season.
Oh for sure, i remember ya. I think Damon is getting him to go up with us.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 2015 Forester XT SWP
I had voted for Sunday the 2nd but other family stuff has popped up. Sorry that I'm going to miss it. I'll try to catch the next one.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:17 PM

Can't do auto x. Will be going
Old 05-30-2013, 11:32 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Originally Posted by Will George
Can't do auto x. Will be going
Nice. So who else is in? So far looks like Ryan and his crew, Me, Will George... I might come out with a couple more cars too but still waiting to hear back.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Registered Mustachio

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon
I'm planning to go. Any thoughts on food once we get up there? I assume wed go to a nicer sit down place
Old 05-30-2013, 04:32 PM

Me n my lady are 100% same with damon and his lady. Kevin, says he's 75% on going, but you never know. His lady has to work so he might bail. Silas is trying to get his shift covered.

Google "the beacon" it's right on the lake, but parking for that place can be brutal. They have super bomb Rum Runners. Also they usually have live music on the weekends.

I'm sure everyone would be down for any other place though.

Last edited by rymaggi; 05-30-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by per/pet/ual
I'm planning to go. Any thoughts on food once we get up there? I assume wed go to a nicer sit down place
Sweet. Yea that would be nice. The best places I can think of would be Blue Dog Pizza or The Brewery. The Brewery has good food however parking could be a big problem and there may be a wait during the time we are trying to get seated, but I don't mind hanging in the parking lot looking at Subies

Blue Dog has plenty of parking right out front with a smooth entrance to the lot (same lot as the Starbucks mentioned before), however then we will be limited to pizza and the like. Blue Dog would probably be the best choice between the two and their pizza is delicious.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:25 PM

Sweet. Yea that would be nice. The best places I can think of would be Blue Dog Pizza or The Brewery. The Brewery has good food however parking could be a big problem and there may be a wait during the time we are trying to get seated, but I don't mind hanging in the parking lot looking at Subies

Blue Dog has plenty of parking right out front with a smooth entrance to the lot (same lot as the Starbucks mentioned before), however then we will be limited to pizza and the like. Blue Dog would probably be the best choice between the two and their pizza is delicious.
Either or, I would be super down for a brewery though.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Registered Mustachio

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon
Originally Posted by rymaggi
Me n my lady are 100% same with damon and his lady. Kevin, says he's 75% on going, but you never know. His lady has to work so he might bail. Silas is trying to get his shift covered.

Google "the beacon" it's right on the lake, but parking for that place can be brutal. They have super bomb Rum Runners. Also they usually have live music on the weekends.

The beacon looks awesome
Old 05-31-2013, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by rymaggi

Never heard of it. Menu looks decent though and it's on the lake which is a big plus. I'm down for that. Id also be down for a BBQ type situation if anyone knows of a good spot we could set up and legally have some beers. Call me period, cause I'm down to go with the flow.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:59 AM

I will, however, need to stop in pville and full up so hopefully you guys don't mind pulling off for a few minutes. Is anyone planning to meet up with us in Placerville?
Old 05-31-2013, 03:16 PM

I will, however, need to stop in pville and full up so hopefully you guys don't mind pulling off for a few minutes. Is anyone planning to meet up with us in Placerville?
That's fine with me, I'm not sure. If anyone is they better chime in n the next couple days to let everyone know.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:18 PM

Another thing about the beacon, you have to pay to park, but it goes towards the bill at the restaurant.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:36 PM

Car Info: 2005 FXT, 2015 Legacy
stateline brewery is also another good sitdown spot.. its in front of the marriot. the only problem with the beacon is parking is awful.. we wouldnt be able to line our cars up there..
Old 05-31-2013, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by islnd_wgn
stateline brewery is also another good sitdown spot.. its in front of the marriot. the only problem with the beacon is parking is awful.. we wouldnt be able to line our cars up there..
Someone should call and tell them to reserve like 10 spots lol

Quick Reply: Sacramento meet and cruise!