Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 10:28 AM

Location: "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Car Info: Midnight Black WRX - Lots O Mods
My Bad!

What's up fellas? I am so sorry for lagging on this. Between SEMA, getting my car ready for the SF Intl. Auto Show and a few other little surprises, I have been absolutely swamped.

So here is the quick update, I can have the piggies cut but it won't be until Dec 20th. I am heading to San Diego to have all of my graphics redone that weekend. I can have the piggies done at the same time. If you guys need them sooner than that we should look for someone locally. Travis, with Team Hokori, is a stud when it comes to vinyl. I am happy to call him if you guys want. Just let me know

I am trying to get out to BDG this Thursday. We can talk then. Ted, if you can send me a consoldiated list with the total # of piggies that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben

Originally posted by GotBoost?
I havent heard of anything about the piggies yet.....Ben has been really busy with, prepping for SEMA/SEMA itself. So I dunno if he has had a chance to ask his Vinyl cutting dude to hook us up with those yet. It may be a little while...but I will be sure to keep everyone posted on that.

Ben....if you see this....how was SEMA? and as you have probably guessed by now.....We were wondering if you have had a chance to talk to your graphics dude about cutting us some piggies yet.

IF I can get a good, clean, accurate picture/drawing of the piggie stickers (not on a car, but laid out flat, life size would help too but not necessary) I have someone I can ask about getting some made for us too. May be faster depending on how busy Ben is.

if anyone has a good drawing, tracing, or picture of the piggies....lemme know, I'll ask my sticker guy about them.

-Ted
Old 11-18-2003, 11:39 AM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX
Re: My Bad!

add 2 pigs for me!

Originally posted by moreHP
What's up fellas? I am so sorry for lagging on this. Between SEMA, getting my car ready for the SF Intl. Auto Show and a few other little surprises, I have been absolutely swamped.

So here is the quick update, I can have the piggies cut but it won't be until Dec 20th. I am heading to San Diego to have all of my graphics redone that weekend. I can have the piggies done at the same time. If you guys need them sooner than that we should look for someone locally. Travis, with Team Hokori, is a stud when it comes to vinyl. I am happy to call him if you guys want. Just let me know

I am trying to get out to BDG this Thursday. We can talk then. Ted, if you can send me a consoldiated list with the total # of piggies that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben
Old 11-18-2003, 11:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
no problem Ben, we knew you were busy, dont trip....we really appreciate you going out of your way to have these made....I will get you a list by the end of the week.....but I will ALSO contact my buddy that owns a sticker shop, and will talk to him about getting some piggies in quantity, cuz I am sure once ppl at the other meets see our piggies, everyone will want some....

so, anyone that wants piggies....Please PM your orders to me, using this format:

Your "real name":
Your I-club.com Handle:
Quantity:
Color:

The color options will be pretty much the same as the I-Club stickers......Red, Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Silver,

**Gray, Green, Maroon, Gold, ?? suggestions ??**

Colors marked by "**" are guaging interest.....if I get requests from 5 or more ppl for an "optional" color I will order that color as well.

Remember, this all depends on if I get a good clear drawing/picture of the piggie sticker to copy.....Ideally if I could get my hands on an actual sticker to copy that would be best.

-Ted :banana:

Last edited by GotBoost?; 11-18-2003 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-18-2003, 12:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
pm'd you for my piggies
Old 11-18-2003, 12:18 PM

Location: "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Car Info: Midnight Black WRX - Lots O Mods
http://www.dreamspeedonline.com/rally-pigs.html

Here you go Ted.

Ben
Old 11-18-2003, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by moreHP
http://www.dreamspeedonline.com/rally-pigs.html

Here you go Ted.

Ben
just got it....thank god for screen capture software.... I'd say lets just order them from that site....but I think I can get them for cheaper than 5 bucks a pop if we have 'em made.....

Thanks for the link Ben, you da man.

-Ted
Old 11-18-2003, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Thumbs up

:banana:

subi piggie right
Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2003, 12:31 PM
VIP Member

:banana: sorry I dont know how I can upload multiple pics that are not already hosted on the same post .....

subi piggie left
Attached Images  
Old 11-19-2003, 12:06 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
teds got piggie pm
Old 11-19-2003, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

I've got everyones orders that PMed them to me....I am making a list and here's what I have so far:

2 blue
**6 black/white combo (white outline w/black fill)**
4 black
2 Silver

I will keep this post updated as I get more orders.....actually, I will create a new thread, and keep it updated.

-Ted
Old 11-20-2003, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Well, guys....I have a tid bit of bad news ........

I wont be able to make it out to BDG tonight. My parents wanna take me out to dinner for my birthday, since they were outta town on my real birthday......

oh yea, also.....remember how I got a fix-it ticket on my birthday for my window tint.......

Well..... , I was on my way home from work LAST NIGHT, 5 days after my birthday.....and I GOT F*CKING PULLED OVER AGAIN......for.....yep you guessed it.....my window tint! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......DO I HAVE A F*CKING SIGN ON THE BACK OF MY CAR THAT SAYS, "PLEASE PULL ME OVER FOR STUPID ****."

so yet again.....my experiences with cops has PROVEN to be bad, so the official count is:

Bad experiences with cops = 58,989,335
Good experiences with cops = 1

.........now do you see why I have such a bad attitude toward cops....I am not sure if they dont like the way I look, or what....but this is BS and I am pissed! I have said it before and I will say it again and stand by my word.............. BORED COPS!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ted
Old 11-20-2003, 10:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Ted, i don't think they can cite you for the same violation in a span of just a week after you got the ticket from last time, did you tell him you already got cited for the tints and you are just waiting for the paper work in the mail and fix it??
Old 11-20-2003, 03:02 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
you have 30 days to fix it... you cannot be cited for it again. you should jsut put your plates on another silver car and get it signed off. haha.

rob, i will bring that coolant thing for you tonight!
Old 11-20-2003, 04:06 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon black
Originally posted by GotBoost?
Well, guys....I have a tid bit of bad news ........
did you get another ticket

I wont be able to make it out to BDG tonight. My parents wanna take me out to dinner for my birthday, since they were outta town on my real birthday......

oh yea, also.....remember how I got a fix-it ticket on my birthday for my window tint.......

Well..... , I was on my way home from work LAST NIGHT, 5 days after my birthday.....and I GOT F*CKING PULLED OVER AGAIN......for.....yep you guessed it.....my window tint! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......DO I HAVE A F*CKING SIGN ON THE BACK OF MY CAR THAT SAYS, "PLEASE PULL ME OVER FOR STUPID ****."

so yet again.....my experiences with cops has PROVEN to be bad, so the official count is:

Bad experiences with cops = 58,989,335
Good experiences with cops = 1

.........now do you see why I have such a bad attitude toward cops....I am not sure if they dont like the way I look, or what....but this is BS and I am pissed! I have said it before and I will say it again and stand by my word.............. BORED COPS!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ted

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread