Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 10:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally posted by 04WRBsedan
What Up! I accidentally stumbled upon your meet tonite, my girlfriend's mom lives down the street. I was in an 04 wrb wrx sedan. I was stoked to see so many sick *** Suby's in one spot! I spoke to a few of the guys there and the dude with the white STI told me about this forum and also about a possible meet tomorrow nite in Saratoga any one got info on it???? Since getting my REX in Sept. my girl has hated every minute of it...I'm sure some of you guys know the feeling. Well let me know whas up cause you got another die hard enthusiast here in San Jo!
Peace,
Joe
SWEET! I'm Glad you stopped by! I am not sure if I talked to you (I had the Silver Sedan w/black rims and the matching R/C car [if you saw that]), but we meet out there every Thurs. night...come on by whenever you are around! Welcome to I-Club!

Also, if you are 21+, today is my birthday, and we are meeting up at the coffee shop in saratoga (See Seraph's link) around 730 or so, then heading over to D&B for some drinks and fun! You are more than welcome to come out with us, and feel free to bring your g/f if you like....I am bringing my date (she's my DD ) I hope you can make it, but if not, then maybe we'll see ya next week at BDG!

-Ted
Old 11-14-2003, 10:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by GotBoost?
SWEET! I'm Glad you stopped by! I am not sure if I talked to you (I had the Silver Sedan w/black rims and the matching R/C car [if you saw that]), but we meet out there every Thurs. night...come on by whenever you are around! Welcome to I-Club!

Also, if you are 21+, today is my birthday, and we are meeting up at the coffee shop in saratoga (See Seraph's link) around 730 or so, then heading over to D&B for some drinks and fun! You are more than welcome to come out with us, and feel free to bring your g/f if you like....I am bringing my date (she's my DD ) I hope you can make it, but if not, then maybe we'll see ya next week at BDG!

-Ted
too bad im gonna miss this one
Old 11-14-2003, 11:31 AM

Car Info: 04 rally blue wrx sedan
My laptop is trippin out.........so here's my second reply. It was sweet to see other suby junkies gathered in one place. I don't think I met you, "Got Booost,"cause I was only there passing through for a few minutes but I hope to say what up to you and the rest of the gang tonite at the coffee shop. BTW Happy-Bday! and thanks for the invite, Budweisers and video games my other favorite past-time, also sounds cool.

Joe

Last edited by 04WRBsedan; 11-14-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by 04WRBsedan
My laptop is trippin out.........so here's my second reply. It was sweet to see other suby junkies gathered in one place. I don't think I met you, "Got Booost,"cause I was only there passing through for a few minutes but I hope to say what up to you and the rest of the gang tonite at the coffee shop. BTW Happy-Bday! and thanks for the invite, Budweisers and video games my other favorite past-time, also sounds cool.

Joe
ey joe, im the one with the 04 wagon, if you do change your springs, let me know how those Tein's work for you...you folks have fun tonight:banana:
Old 11-14-2003, 12:00 PM

Car Info: 04 rally blue wrx sedan
Hey bro! Those P7's looked sick man! What else have you done to your wagon? From what I've read/heard I'm gonna have to find some 02/03 rear strut tops to make the springs fit. Or else wait till they make em for our year. Although they drop the front 2.0" and the rears 0.7" the car looks nice......a tad bit raked but nice no doubt. The front and rear wheels sit evenly with the fenders.

Last edited by 04WRBsedan; 11-14-2003 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:45 PM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Originally posted by GotBoost?

-Ted
BTW, someone needs to get my *** in, although i don't think that'll be a problem
Old 11-17-2003, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

thanks guys for all the happy birthday s and the fun time friday night, to those who attended!

-Ted
Old 11-17-2003, 09:09 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally posted by WRXncrew
I want OINK, OINK... SNORT... )
Old 11-17-2003, 10:06 PM

Car Info: '08 GT3/'08 Cayenne Turbo/'02 WRX Sedan/'95 E36 M3
when are the oink oinks coming in?
Old 11-17-2003, 10:21 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
we can rename them the bdg piggies

or something more cleaver will work too
Old 11-18-2003, 06:19 AM

Car Info: http://goo.gl/XpkO0b & '99 SF 'S'
If you haven't already read in 'Friday's in San Jose' thread, I won't be out this week at all to any meet.

See you all next week.

P.S. put me down fo da piggies, please.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

I havent heard of anything about the piggies yet.....Ben has been really busy with, prepping for SEMA/SEMA itself. So I dunno if he has had a chance to ask his Vinyl cutting dude to hook us up with those yet. It may be a little while...but I will be sure to keep everyone posted on that.

Ben....if you see this....how was SEMA? and as you have probably guessed by now.....We were wondering if you have had a chance to talk to your graphics dude about cutting us some piggies yet.

IF I can get a good, clean, accurate picture/drawing of the piggie stickers (not on a car, but laid out flat, life size would help too but not necessary) I have someone I can ask about getting some made for us too. May be faster depending on how busy Ben is.

if anyone has a good drawing, tracing, or picture of the piggies....lemme know, I'll ask my sticker guy about them.

-Ted

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread