BAIC Skate Sessions

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Car Info: '14 MBP FXT | '03 WW Evo VIII
I'm out of commission for a long time. Broke my leg and had surgery. goose was a good guy and brought my broken *** to the hospital. haha. Vicodin is good. Get well goose.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:07 PM

Car Info: Silver '04 STI
you laugh, but last week i was surfing with a popsicle stick and duct tape splint. the waves where good and it was worth it. so maybe i'll show up at berkeley anyways...

boogie - i didnt know you broke your *** too! hope you have a long coat hangar to scratch that ****.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:17 PM

OCD, you inspired me. heres a pic of a f-side rock at vans awhile ago:

damn, i guess i cant figure out how to post pics!

Last edited by goose; 11-07-2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:24 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
here ya go

Originally Posted by OwlBoogie
I'm out of commission for a long time. Broke my leg and had surgery. goose was a good guy and brought my broken *** to the hospital. haha. Vicodin is good. Get well goose.
OMFG! Broken leg?!? Skating? Soooo sorry, that sucks man. I fractured my ankle about 2 years ago, that sucked big time. At least you got Vic by your side. Good Luck recovering!

Last edited by subie OCD; 11-07-2005 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:27 PM

thx
Old 11-07-2005, 04:28 PM

FS rocks are so stylish, Vans Park was fun, too bad its shut down. If it doesnt rain tommarrow, I will try to make it to berkeley around 7 - 7:30
Old 11-10-2005, 11:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
What happened Marc? ****...sorry to hear about it. I've broken myself too many times to keep track. Heal fast mang!

-Brian
Old 11-11-2005, 08:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Anyone gonna be skating around the Fremont/Newark/Union City/Hayward area this weekend...?? Seems like from a lot of posts that most of you hit up parks and stuff which is cool, but what about street stuff? If I can't find anyone to skate w/ tomorrow I might session my 10' grindbox for a while, let me know if anyone wants to meet up or whatever.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:38 PM

Car Info: soon to be wrx
Originally Posted by stg2lgcy00
Anyone gonna be skating around the Fremont/Newark/Union City/Hayward area this weekend...?? Seems like from a lot of posts that most of you hit up parks and stuff which is cool, but what about street stuff? If I can't find anyone to skate w/ tomorrow I might session my 10' grindbox for a while, let me know if anyone wants to meet up or whatever.
I am in Fremont, I am down to ride my bike, if you don't mind that.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:04 PM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
What happened Marc? ****...sorry to hear about it. I've broken myself too many times to keep track. Heal fast mang!

-Brian
Dropped in to the bowl. Leaned back a little instead of keeping my weight over the board. Board shot out. Landed on the inside of my leg and well... yeah. Ouch. Thanks for the well wishes.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by OwlBoogie
Dropped in to the bowl. Leaned back a little instead of keeping my weight over the board. Board shot out. Landed on the inside of my leg and well... yeah. Ouch. Thanks for the well wishes.
it was not a pretty sight. feet should only point in one direction. hope your feeling better marc.

on another note:
i skated novato this weekend and tony trujillo was there. he f-ing rips so hard its scary. he falls better than i skate. it was cool to see.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:45 AM

tony t is a d1ck, but yes he rips
Old 11-14-2005, 11:11 AM

allright, you cant just post that TNT is a d1ck without elaborating. whats up? hes always seemed like a nice enough guy to me.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Originally Posted by goose
it was not a pretty sight. feet should only point in one direction. hope your feeling better marc.

on another note:
i skated novato this weekend and tony trujillo was there. he f-ing rips so hard its scary. he falls better than i skate. it was cool to see.
Haha. Yeah they should. I feel a lot better.

Some pros are dicks, some are really cool. I skated with Cairo Foster once. He came up to me and introduced himself "Hi, I'm Cairo". I was thinking to myself - man, that's what skating should be about. He then proceeded to tear up the old Daly City Skatepark (when it was at the Margate tennis courts). Tweaked melon to fakie (about 3 ft. above the lip) on the quaterpipe.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:33 AM

yeah, some are cool some not. My story:

I skated in a contest at the Santa Rosa park few years ago (before he blew up). Through out the whole contest, him and his buddies were drinking and heckling all the skaters(in practice and in the individual runs) They even talked **** to me in my run, called me a ***got or something. I know its his hometown with his posse and everything, but it was messed up. I mean, they were heckling little kids.

So anyways, some kids parent gets fed up and starts talking back and decks one of the dudes in the face...this breaks out into a small rumble, cops get called, and Tony T chucks a beer bottle into the air, missing my friend by only a few feet....

Last edited by subie OCD; 11-14-2005 at 11:38 AM.

Quick Reply: BAIC Skate Sessions