i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   *_ Fairfield Barnes & Noble/ Travis AFB Weekly Meet_* (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/%2A_-fairfield-barnes-noble-travis-afb-weekly-meet_%2A-124804/)

gilmore25 02-15-2006 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]^^ I agree with nick...lets try not to go to places like in-n-out unless its a resturant or something we can agree on ahead of time or really early at the meet so we can at least call in a reservation. also if you have any suggestions on where to eat after we hang out, please make them on the forum and dont make it a last minute deal on what to figure out like last week. i dont know where you guys went to, but only 4 of us went to bay sushi....i just hope this fri will turn out better :)

oh yea...subiebabe...i dont recall you being at the meet 2 weeks ago at chevy's
me ftw!!
ywia

ps - nick you're slacking on the posts... you were ahead of me for a while now im ahead :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry man I haven't been whorin up the threads lately guess I'll have to do better

Hey Ricky did you Barf in your car or something I didn't see you out @ Mel's?

flipmode 02-15-2006 11:21 AM

Any other day i would be down with bay sushi, but last friday i had indian food and i was too full for sushi.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Sorry man I haven't been whorin up the threads lately guess I'll have to do better

Hey Ricky did you Barf in your car or something I didn't see you out @ Mel's?[/QUOTE]
lol naw, i didnt yak at all thank god. did u?
PM me with those STi's for sale you were talking about...i just got done looking at some on here...i like scott's but im not ready to buy just yet...id love to get a white one with gold wheels as my 3rd choice, but im worried about the rear bumper yellowing over time due to the heat comming off the muffler :(

Choices

1. WRB with gold BBS's
2. Silver with either color BBS's
3. White with gold BBS's

gilmore25 02-15-2006 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=flipmode]Any other day i would be down with bay sushi, but last friday i had indian food and i was too full for sushi.[/QUOTE]

LOL ya by the end of the night we were stuffed and had to eat everything on the plates or hide alittle under leafs.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:27 AM

i dont think i got charged extra for that....food was hella good though :)
where this week though?

gilmore25 02-15-2006 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]lol naw, i didnt yak at all thank god. did u?
PM me with those STi's for sale you were talking about...i just got done looking at some on here...i like scott's but im not ready to buy just yet...id love to get a white one with gold wheels as my 3rd choice, but im worried about the rear bumper yellowing over time due to the heat comming off the muffler :(

Choices

1. WRB with gold BBS's
2. Silver with either color BBS's
3. White with gold BBS's[/QUOTE]

Nope made it out ok. it was all good once I got into the car

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Nope made it out ok. it was all good once I got into the car[/QUOTE]
thats good to hear.... i may feel like messican food fri night....anyone up for murrillo's in vacaville (the one right off of 80 next to boot barn)

flipmode 02-15-2006 12:00 PM

how the heck do you know what you feel like eating when its 3 days away?

gilmore25 02-15-2006 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=flipmode]how the heck do you know what you feel like eating when its 3 days away?[/QUOTE]

Cause he's special :)

flipmode 02-15-2006 02:22 PM

lol sorry nick i cant go tonight. i have to work late and i have tests to study for. Thanks for the invite and have fun.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 06:49 PM

:: postwhoring ::

resume normal thread discussion

gilmore25 02-16-2006 11:20 PM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]:: postwhoring ::

resume normal thread discussion[/QUOTE]

Who's making it out tomorrow... I'am hoping to be there if not have fun and be safe:)

Hatteroo 02-17-2006 06:24 AM

i definently will :)

flipmode 02-17-2006 09:39 AM

you know ill be there.............................yup

flipmode 02-22-2006 09:55 AM

ok im kind of got to idea from the Concord meet so im going to give them credit. They are getting t-shirts and possibly hats made to represent there meet when they go to the BBQ or just go to other meets. t-shirts and hats are cool, but i think they are too much trouble. My idea was to make small stickers for us to put on our cars. I want to know how many people are interested in doing somthing like this.

I have some artictic talent and have experience with photoshop so if enough people are interested i can try and come up of a design, or whoever else wants to come up with one. I would really like to do this and i wouldnt be that difficult. We simple take out design to jc graphix and they will keep it in their system whenever we need another one we just go to them. Im not talking some big ugly decals to put on your car, just simply a 3 x 5 size. I dont really want to put barnes and noble meet so i was thinking about "Tri-city meet" to represent vacaville, fairfield(including TFB), and suisun. Give me some feedback. Please pass this along to the IWSTI guys because i dont really go there. Thanks