i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   *_ Fairfield Barnes & Noble/ Travis AFB Weekly Meet_* (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/%2A_-fairfield-barnes-noble-travis-afb-weekly-meet_%2A-124804/)

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]just had to work out a few bugs with the 06[/QUOTE]

yea like plastic motor mounts lol ;)

gilmore25 01-30-2006 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]yea like plastic motor mounts lol ;)[/QUOTE]

So you really going back to stock?? and getting the new corba??

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 01:35 PM

haha no cobra...insurance too high and i know id kill myself ;)
im looking for an 02-03 GT or a stage 1 or 2 Roush. AAA considers a roush/saleen only to be GT's since thats their foundation :) To be honest, I'll be happy with a GT if I end up getting one. At heart I'm a mustang guy and I've always liked them except for the 74-78 :barf:

flipmode 01-30-2006 05:48 PM

Hehe when do you plan on getting it? are you going to trade in your car or sell it?

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 10:03 PM

im going to sell my car private party...trade-ins suck....selling to dealers suck...not sure when im going to get the car....i just sold my wheels on here and i have to take off some other parts as well...luckily i have everything stock except for 00-01 RS seats and sedan spoiler....im just trying to pay my car off as much as i can atm

flipmode 01-31-2006 12:32 PM

Yeah. Thanks Mark. i was just suggesting because i figured this is where the original one started.

Hey jon i think Ray will be able to come out more because i think his girlfriend and kids had fun.

Ill be there friday....so where are we goin to eat? How about kings Buffet

OrangeDot3083 02-01-2006 08:18 PM

Yo... if we have a good turn out. We need to think of place's that can handle us all. Type of calling ahead type planing type and in what not type.

And Mark how is the new DP & UP working?

STI RUSH 02-01-2006 11:55 PM

its bad a**. I think there may be something loose. Every time I regularly take off, I here a scratching sound. I dont know if its wat we worked on or my clutch.

I bought a VF-34 today. Anyone got STI Pinks and fuel pump they want to sell?

brucelee 02-02-2006 02:11 AM

hey "I-Speed". you know thats the name of a really shotty company that tunes subies to blow up right?

Wingless Wonder 02-02-2006 04:43 AM

[quote][size=1][color=gray][i]Origami posted by [b]brucelee[/b][/i][/color]
[font=Arial][color=royalblue]hey "I-Speed". you know thats the name of a really shotty company that tunes subies to blow up right?
[/color][/font][/size][/quote]I don't think this member has any connection or knowledge of I-Speed USA and BAIC's love-hate relationship with that company.

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size]

STI RUSH 02-02-2006 05:15 AM

Really? I didn't even know bout them. Excuse my new B ness. Thanks for your thoughts... I'll be going back to FULLSPECTRUM.

OrangeDot3083 02-02-2006 05:55 AM

[QUOTE=I-SPEED]its bad a**. I think there may be something loose. Every time I regularly take off, I here a scratching sound. I dont know if its wat we worked on or my clutch.QUOTE]

On friday we will have to take a quick ride to see what it is, thats weird a scratching sound?

flipmode 02-02-2006 12:35 PM

it might be the part where you bolt the DP on the the car. The area before the midpipe right around where the O2 sensor is. When i installed my DP that always came loose. You might also want to check the bolt for the Uppipe because mine came off one time.

Damn how much did you get the VF34 for?

STI RUSH 02-02-2006 04:00 PM

$550 from a dood from West Sacramento. =)

flipmode 02-02-2006 04:58 PM

damn thats pretty good. Which form did you get it form.....ive been looking for one. Im just not as aggressive on the forums as other people are.