i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events & Donuts (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/)
-   -   *_ Fairfield Barnes & Noble/ Travis AFB Weekly Meet_* (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/%2A_-fairfield-barnes-noble-travis-afb-weekly-meet_%2A-124804/)

STI RUSH 01-29-2006 01:24 AM

Fairfield Barnes & Noble/ Travis AFB Weekly Meet

4 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][ATTACH]198158[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]198159[/ATTACH]

FAIRFIELD BARNES & NOBLE

[/CENTER]
[SIZE="6"]
[CENTER][B]FRIDAYS AT 8:30 PM[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]TIMES & PLACES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER]:peace:

[ATTACH]198160[/ATTACH]

Props to the FFBN Kr3W | GST Motorsports | Speed Element | Wheeldude
Read it, learn it, believe it, live it: [url]http://og-made.com/archives/1376[/url]
[ATTACH]198161[/ATTACH]

STI RUSH 01-29-2006 01:34 AM

Fairfield Meets

[CENTER]Current Announcements!
________________________[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=medicSTi;2301061][B][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]EVERYONE READ THIS IF YOU ARE COMING TO THE FFBN MEETS[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B]

Hey guys, I just want everyone to know this before they show up to Barnes and Noble next week. [COLOR="Red"] I've talked to the owners of Forbes Security and the Security Guards that work Friday nights at B&N.[/COLOR] So this is whats up.

[COLOR="Red"][B]FFBN MEET is at 8:30pm Friday Nights and here are the rules. [/B][/COLOR] You are to park in the back, then go into B&N/Starbucks and get something (just spend $5 on a coffee or Subiesport) then come out and chill with us on the sidewalk at those 3 tables. There's plenty of room from us.

[B][COLOR="Red"]Do to the fact that I want this meet to continue to be successful, everyone needs to be advised of the deal I made with the Owner/Security Guards from Forbes Security. [/COLOR][/B] They are cool with us meeting and not loitering or causing any annoyance to customers in the lot.

SO, I made them a deal.

[COLOR="Red"]If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes i[B]n anything more than practically in NEUTRAL and is loud AT ALL[/B], then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and [B]lets off a BOV[/B], then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and is [B]BLASTING MUSIC[/B], then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS. AND I WONT WORN YOU ON WHAT IS TOO LOUD. PLAY YOUR MUSIC SOMEWHERE ELSE, WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. KEEP YOUR WINDOWS UP IF YOU ARE PLAYING LOUD MUSIC.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and [B]POPS THEIR HOOD[/B], then the I AM GIVING YOUR NAME, CAR, AND LICENSE PLATE TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]If ANYONE (SUBARU OR NOT) comes in to B&N and [B]brings ANY CARS with them that BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES[/B], then I AM GIVING BOTH OF YOUR NAMES, CARS, AND LICENSE PLATES TO THE GUARDS TO CALL THE COPS.[/COLOR]

[B][SIZE="3"]I told the Guards that if it isn't Subaru, then it's not with us AND that if it is a Subaru and it does anything of the above, THEN they are not welcome to be with us and I will give them your information so you will GTF out of our meet.[/SIZE][/B]

[B]I'm not playing this time. I don't care if you are my brother, friend, or w/e.[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I won't hesitate to give them your info if they ask for it.[/COLOR] [B] So don't put me in that position.[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I'm bringing back the meet and anyone that threatens to get in the way can deal with PD when the cops have your info. [/COLOR]

The guards have my name and cell phone number, so they won't hesitate to call me and ask me what's up and who's being a jack ass.

[B][U][COLOR="Red"]Tell everyone you know that these are the rules if they are coming by our meet.[/COLOR][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"]Hope to see you all there this week on Friday at 8:30pm in Barnes & Noble. Park and come inside/to the front of the store!!! [/SIZE]

-Steven
:60277EB7B04744289C0[/QUOTE]

flipmode 01-29-2006 08:31 PM

Sup mark you might want to post on for the Bay forums because i think most of us go there the most.

Daryll

Hatteroo 01-29-2006 08:45 PM

[url]https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113165[/url] :tia:
i dont remember you....are you the guy that moved from wyoming or somewhere in the northern mid west and in the airforce?

gilmore25 01-30-2006 12:28 AM

Thanks Mark for making a Official thread...

STI RUSH 01-30-2006 04:41 AM

Yeah, its meeh from WY. aka FULLSPECTRUM. =) This is my new SN. Thanks!

kidatari 01-30-2006 06:47 AM

Osan AB reprsent !~~

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 06:57 AM

kid did you go back to korea or are you here for a while or what? i think ive only met u at a natomas meet once

STI RUSH 01-30-2006 07:23 AM

Not a prob! Gilmore. . . Dang, your ride is dope! I went window shopping debating if I should get an 06!

- Mark

STI RUSH 01-30-2006 07:26 AM

Aye Kid, you can't wait to go back home huh?! Let us know when you get back! By the way, we met at the Elk Grove meet right before you left to go back. . .in case you forgot.

- Mark

STI RUSH 01-30-2006 07:37 AM

This Thread will be moved to Bay Area Meets

Thanks for the suggestion Daryll.

STI RUSH 01-30-2006 07:39 AM

. . . . .

STI RUSH 01-30-2006 07:40 AM

Alright everyone this thread has been moved from Sacramento Meets. Hopefully this is convenient. "Happy now Daryll? ;)

- Mark

OrangeDot3083 01-30-2006 08:46 AM

Pimp, Yeah so I just like revived the old one oooopppss. Any way like I said on the other one Brett will have his new STi out so every one should show up!

gilmore25 01-30-2006 09:04 AM

[QUOTE=I-SPEED]Not a prob! Gilmore. . . Dang, your ride is dope! I went window shopping debating if I should get an 06!

- Mark[/QUOTE]

I love it over the 04 STI I had, just had to work out a few bugs with the 06. Your WRX is Clean man I wouldn't get rid of it :)

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]just had to work out a few bugs with the 06[/QUOTE]

yea like plastic motor mounts lol ;)

gilmore25 01-30-2006 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]yea like plastic motor mounts lol ;)[/QUOTE]

So you really going back to stock?? and getting the new corba??

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 01:35 PM

haha no cobra...insurance too high and i know id kill myself ;)
im looking for an 02-03 GT or a stage 1 or 2 Roush. AAA considers a roush/saleen only to be GT's since thats their foundation :) To be honest, I'll be happy with a GT if I end up getting one. At heart I'm a mustang guy and I've always liked them except for the 74-78 :barf:

flipmode 01-30-2006 05:48 PM

Hehe when do you plan on getting it? are you going to trade in your car or sell it?

Hatteroo 01-30-2006 10:03 PM

im going to sell my car private party...trade-ins suck....selling to dealers suck...not sure when im going to get the car....i just sold my wheels on here and i have to take off some other parts as well...luckily i have everything stock except for 00-01 RS seats and sedan spoiler....im just trying to pay my car off as much as i can atm

flipmode 01-31-2006 12:32 PM

Yeah. Thanks Mark. i was just suggesting because i figured this is where the original one started.

Hey jon i think Ray will be able to come out more because i think his girlfriend and kids had fun.

Ill be there friday....so where are we goin to eat? How about kings Buffet

OrangeDot3083 02-01-2006 08:18 PM

Yo... if we have a good turn out. We need to think of place's that can handle us all. Type of calling ahead type planing type and in what not type.

And Mark how is the new DP & UP working?

STI RUSH 02-01-2006 11:55 PM

its bad a**. I think there may be something loose. Every time I regularly take off, I here a scratching sound. I dont know if its wat we worked on or my clutch.

I bought a VF-34 today. Anyone got STI Pinks and fuel pump they want to sell?

brucelee 02-02-2006 02:11 AM

hey "I-Speed". you know thats the name of a really shotty company that tunes subies to blow up right?

Wingless Wonder 02-02-2006 04:43 AM

[quote][size=1][color=gray][i]Origami posted by [b]brucelee[/b][/i][/color]
[font=Arial][color=royalblue]hey "I-Speed". you know thats the name of a really shotty company that tunes subies to blow up right?
[/color][/font][/size][/quote]I don't think this member has any connection or knowledge of I-Speed USA and BAIC's love-hate relationship with that company.

[size=1][color=skyblue]--
0==[color=blue]WW[/color]==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush[/color][/size]

STI RUSH 02-02-2006 05:15 AM

Really? I didn't even know bout them. Excuse my new B ness. Thanks for your thoughts... I'll be going back to FULLSPECTRUM.

OrangeDot3083 02-02-2006 05:55 AM

[QUOTE=I-SPEED]its bad a**. I think there may be something loose. Every time I regularly take off, I here a scratching sound. I dont know if its wat we worked on or my clutch.QUOTE]

On friday we will have to take a quick ride to see what it is, thats weird a scratching sound?

flipmode 02-02-2006 12:35 PM

it might be the part where you bolt the DP on the the car. The area before the midpipe right around where the O2 sensor is. When i installed my DP that always came loose. You might also want to check the bolt for the Uppipe because mine came off one time.

Damn how much did you get the VF34 for?

STI RUSH 02-02-2006 04:00 PM

$550 from a dood from West Sacramento. =)

flipmode 02-02-2006 04:58 PM

damn thats pretty good. Which form did you get it form.....ive been looking for one. Im just not as aggressive on the forums as other people are.

FULLSPECTRUM 02-02-2006 07:21 PM

Yeah, it was a great deal. I'm I-clubbing pretty much on all the time through my pda cell phone.

flipmode 02-02-2006 09:02 PM

lol thats cool

Hatteroo 02-03-2006 01:16 PM

BUMP for tonight at 7.30pm @ at the secret hang out spot ;)

FULLSPECTRUM 02-03-2006 02:26 PM

Bump Bump Bump!

Hatteroo 02-04-2006 12:38 AM

great turn out fri evening guys! it made my night when that maserati drove by us and gassed it hehe :D
chevy's was okay...the waitress kinda sucked...but i somewhat have to understand her situation as ive been a server before...but she could have at least notified us of how the food was going and all...at least BS me a little to stall huh? lol :p

STI RUSH 02-04-2006 02:03 AM

Sorry If I didnt eat w/ ya all. I had work at 9pm till 6am. Look its 2am, and Im i-clubbin :)

Anyway, that was a great turn out. Hopefully, we shall get more peeps to come out.

Hatteroo 02-04-2006 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=I-SPEED]Sorry If I didnt eat w/ ya all. I had work at 9pm till 6am. Look its 2am, and Im i-clubbin :)

Anyway, that was a great turn out. Hopefully, we shall get more peeps to come out.[/QUOTE]
naw its cool if u dont eat, maybe next time :)

gilmore25 02-04-2006 01:56 PM

Great showing again guys glad everyone could make it out...So where should we go to eat next Week?

OrangeDot3083 02-05-2006 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Great showing again guys glad everyone could make it out...So where should we go to eat next Week?[/QUOTE]

Great point and good question. If we had a turn out like last week we will need a really big place. I am trying to think of a good place... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Ok I have not ideas right now. I will keep thinking.

Hatteroo 02-05-2006 08:43 AM

depends on what kinda food you're in the mood for actually...i could go for a sushi round, i havent been to one in a month and 1\2 lol....but id prefer to eat kinda earlier if thats cool with everyone. i just dont like eating that late and feeling full while waddling around lol :p

gilmore25 02-05-2006 11:39 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]depends on what kinda food you're in the mood for actually...i could go for a sushi round, i havent been to one in a month and 1\2 lol....but id prefer to eat kinda earlier if thats cool with everyone. i just dont like eating that late and feeling full while waddling around lol :p[/QUOTE]

+1 for Sushi next week

Hatteroo 02-05-2006 11:45 AM

dude you dont even like sushi :p lol
you just want the terryaki huh? i do admit, their terryaki is pretty t3h_awesome :D
but if we do sushi we need to meet up earlier maybe ..6.30...hang out a bit then 7.30ish go to bay so us "all u can eat" guys can stretch it out and not get full right away when theyre about to close

SubieBabe 02-09-2006 04:29 PM

So.. its Thursday night and still no one has decided. You might as well give up on these people! haha

Hey look Jon, i-club too!

flipmode 02-09-2006 04:58 PM

Yeah we usually decide around 8:00pm on friday. so there is really no point in planning things out.

Hatteroo 02-09-2006 06:40 PM

[QUOTE=flipmode]Yeah we usually decide around 8:00pm on friday. so there is really no point in planning things out.[/QUOTE]
not true man, we got it down around 7.40ish last week lol

[QUOTE=SubieBabe]So.. its Thursday night and still no one has decided. You might as well give up on these people! haha

Hey look Jon, i-club too![/QUOTE]
have you been to the meets? i dont recognize you....and i dont see a suggestion from you :p so make one and we can decide :tia:

btw nick and i are down for sushi...so it looks like bay sushi perhaps! :D

flipmode 02-09-2006 09:25 PM

im down and im sure the girls will be too. lol

flipmode 02-09-2006 09:26 PM

Hey mark!!!!!!!

when are you planning on installing your new turbo? Im getting a new one as well so maybe we can have an install day.

Hatteroo 02-09-2006 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=flipmode]Hey mark!!!!!!!

when are you planning on installing your new turbo? Im getting a new one as well so maybe we can have an install day.[/QUOTE]
ahhh shiiiiit daryll is getting a bigger turbo :) what are you getting man? if there is an install day, we should do it next sunday ;)

SubieBabe 02-10-2006 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]

have you been to the meets? i dont recognize you....and i dont see a suggestion from you :p so make one and we can decide :tia:

btw nick and i are down for sushi...so it looks like bay sushi perhaps! :D[/QUOTE]

yes, i go every week except for last week. matter-a-fact, i go more than you! and everyone already knows im down for sushi... thank you very much!

gilmore25 02-10-2006 02:45 PM

Kewl, so Sushi It is see you all later tonight :)

Hope to see some new faces out!

Hatteroo 02-10-2006 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=SubieBabe]yes, i go every week except for last week. matter-a-fact, i go more than you! and everyone already knows im down for sushi... thank you very much![/QUOTE]
lol im just saying i dont recognize you :p
most of the girls that come out are with their bf's/husbands and theyre primarily online, dont get your knickers in a bunch lol
your welcome very much :)

Hatteroo 02-10-2006 04:54 PM

so what time are we meeting up? i say meet up at 7pm, stay around until 7.45 then go to bay...what do u guys think?

FULLSPECTRUM 02-10-2006 05:50 PM

I'll see you guys there. . .uhh, what do you mean "go to bay"?

FULLSPECTRUM 02-10-2006 05:52 PM

And of course, BUMP for tonight!! =)

gilmore25 02-14-2006 11:55 PM

Hey guys How about we take a drive to Sonic next friday?? I know I heard a few ppl wanted to take a drive.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 04:47 AM

that wouldnt be so bad.. the nearest one is in woodland

gilmore25 02-15-2006 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]that wouldnt be so bad.. the nearest one is in woodland[/QUOTE]

Ya I know it's about 30 miles from FF not to bad

flipmode 02-15-2006 09:49 AM

ill be down if others are willing to go. I dont really like to split the group up.

gilmore25 02-15-2006 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=flipmode]ill be down if others are willing to go. I dont really like to split the group up.[/QUOTE]

Well going to in-n-out on a friday wasn't the greatest idea, there 10 mins and still not a clear table to sit at, especially for 15+ ppl

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:06 AM

^^ I agree with nick...lets try not to go to places like in-n-out unless its a resturant or something we can agree on ahead of time or really early at the meet so we can at least call in a reservation. also if you have any suggestions on where to eat after we hang out, please make them on the forum and dont make it a last minute deal on what to figure out like last week. i dont know where you guys went to, but only 4 of us went to bay sushi....i just hope this fri will turn out better :)

oh yea...subiebabe...i dont recall you being at the meet 2 weeks ago at chevy's
me ftw!!
ywia

ps - nick you're slacking on the posts... you were ahead of me for a while now im ahead :p

gilmore25 02-15-2006 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]^^ I agree with nick...lets try not to go to places like in-n-out unless its a resturant or something we can agree on ahead of time or really early at the meet so we can at least call in a reservation. also if you have any suggestions on where to eat after we hang out, please make them on the forum and dont make it a last minute deal on what to figure out like last week. i dont know where you guys went to, but only 4 of us went to bay sushi....i just hope this fri will turn out better :)

oh yea...subiebabe...i dont recall you being at the meet 2 weeks ago at chevy's
me ftw!!
ywia

ps - nick you're slacking on the posts... you were ahead of me for a while now im ahead :p[/QUOTE]

Sorry man I haven't been whorin up the threads lately guess I'll have to do better

Hey Ricky did you Barf in your car or something I didn't see you out @ Mel's?

flipmode 02-15-2006 11:21 AM

Any other day i would be down with bay sushi, but last friday i had indian food and i was too full for sushi.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Sorry man I haven't been whorin up the threads lately guess I'll have to do better

Hey Ricky did you Barf in your car or something I didn't see you out @ Mel's?[/QUOTE]
lol naw, i didnt yak at all thank god. did u?
PM me with those STi's for sale you were talking about...i just got done looking at some on here...i like scott's but im not ready to buy just yet...id love to get a white one with gold wheels as my 3rd choice, but im worried about the rear bumper yellowing over time due to the heat comming off the muffler :(

Choices

1. WRB with gold BBS's
2. Silver with either color BBS's
3. White with gold BBS's

gilmore25 02-15-2006 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=flipmode]Any other day i would be down with bay sushi, but last friday i had indian food and i was too full for sushi.[/QUOTE]

LOL ya by the end of the night we were stuffed and had to eat everything on the plates or hide alittle under leafs.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:27 AM

i dont think i got charged extra for that....food was hella good though :)
where this week though?

gilmore25 02-15-2006 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]lol naw, i didnt yak at all thank god. did u?
PM me with those STi's for sale you were talking about...i just got done looking at some on here...i like scott's but im not ready to buy just yet...id love to get a white one with gold wheels as my 3rd choice, but im worried about the rear bumper yellowing over time due to the heat comming off the muffler :(

Choices

1. WRB with gold BBS's
2. Silver with either color BBS's
3. White with gold BBS's[/QUOTE]

Nope made it out ok. it was all good once I got into the car

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Nope made it out ok. it was all good once I got into the car[/QUOTE]
thats good to hear.... i may feel like messican food fri night....anyone up for murrillo's in vacaville (the one right off of 80 next to boot barn)

flipmode 02-15-2006 12:00 PM

how the heck do you know what you feel like eating when its 3 days away?

gilmore25 02-15-2006 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=flipmode]how the heck do you know what you feel like eating when its 3 days away?[/QUOTE]

Cause he's special :)

flipmode 02-15-2006 02:22 PM

lol sorry nick i cant go tonight. i have to work late and i have tests to study for. Thanks for the invite and have fun.

Hatteroo 02-15-2006 06:49 PM

:: postwhoring ::

resume normal thread discussion

gilmore25 02-16-2006 11:20 PM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]:: postwhoring ::

resume normal thread discussion[/QUOTE]

Who's making it out tomorrow... I'am hoping to be there if not have fun and be safe:)

Hatteroo 02-17-2006 06:24 AM

i definently will :)

flipmode 02-17-2006 09:39 AM

you know ill be there.............................yup

flipmode 02-22-2006 09:55 AM

ok im kind of got to idea from the Concord meet so im going to give them credit. They are getting t-shirts and possibly hats made to represent there meet when they go to the BBQ or just go to other meets. t-shirts and hats are cool, but i think they are too much trouble. My idea was to make small stickers for us to put on our cars. I want to know how many people are interested in doing somthing like this.

I have some artictic talent and have experience with photoshop so if enough people are interested i can try and come up of a design, or whoever else wants to come up with one. I would really like to do this and i wouldnt be that difficult. We simple take out design to jc graphix and they will keep it in their system whenever we need another one we just go to them. Im not talking some big ugly decals to put on your car, just simply a 3 x 5 size. I dont really want to put barnes and noble meet so i was thinking about "Tri-city meet" to represent vacaville, fairfield(including TFB), and suisun. Give me some feedback. Please pass this along to the IWSTI guys because i dont really go there. Thanks

Hatteroo 02-22-2006 10:25 AM

ok first off IMO suisun is just an extension of fairfield :p lol i mean seriously...the base is BIGGER than suisun :p
i bet ur artistic skills are better than mine in PS (mine = adding filters lol)
i wonder if we could get Huck in on this and see if he would make a quick one for us :D

flipmode 02-22-2006 12:36 PM

well i have a few ideas that ive been working on that i can show on friday, but i havent too serious about it until i see how interested everyone is about it.

flipmode 02-23-2006 12:49 PM

Vf30

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys here is the turbo that im buying from this guy. Tell me if everything looks ok. Thanks.

Daryll

gilmore25 02-23-2006 04:37 PM

Looks pretty good in the pictures but they don't mean much, the most important thing you're looking for is shaft play.

Hatteroo 02-23-2006 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]the most important thing you're looking for is shaft play.[/QUOTE]
dude this isnt the right forum to be saying that stuff gross :barf: lol

flipmode 02-23-2006 05:42 PM

lol....the guy said that there is no shaft play ive been talking to him for a while and he doesnt sound like he is BSing

gilmore25 02-23-2006 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=maddhatteroo7]dude this isnt the right forum to be saying that stuff gross :barf: lol[/QUOTE]

Why isn't it??? where did you first play with my shaft, at the meet :)

FULLSPECTRUM 02-23-2006 06:08 PM

It looks good man. . .just make sure that the turbo spins smoothly on both sides. . .

Mark

Hatteroo 02-23-2006 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Why isn't it??? where did you first play with my shaft, at the meet :)[/QUOTE]
ewwwww

SubaruCrazy 02-23-2006 06:13 PM

i came in here to say when my knee is better in like 2 weeks (had surgery) and i feel comfortable driving this far i plan on comin through. but... i dont kno with the talks about who played with whos shaft first, haha.

Hatteroo 02-23-2006 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=SubaruCrazy]i came in here to say when my knee is better in like 2 weeks (had surgery) and i feel comfortable driving this far i plan on comin through. but... i dont kno with the talks about who played with whos shaft first, haha.[/QUOTE]
you'll be fine...just stay away from nick he's pretty iffy :p lol jk
come down sometime, we usually have pretty good turn outs with 15-20+ cars. Everyone is friendly and pretty awesome :)

gilmore25 02-23-2006 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=SubaruCrazy]i came in here to say when my knee is better in like 2 weeks (had surgery) and i feel comfortable driving this far i plan on comin through. but... i dont kno with the talks about who played with whos shaft first, haha.[/QUOTE]

Think we've met before I went to the first 3 meets over @ concord... I usually drove up in the cal-trans truck As I just getting off work :)

SubaruCrazy 02-23-2006 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=gilmore25]Think we've met before I went to the first 3 meets over @ concord... I usually drove up in the cal-trans truck As I just getting off work :)[/QUOTE]
dont remember, sorry. damn short term memory lost, some long term too ok so i can be forgetful

flipmode 02-23-2006 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=SubaruCrazy]dont remember, sorry. damn short term memory lost, some long term too ok so i can be forgetful[/QUOTE]

Your comming to the BBQ right?

flipmode 02-23-2006 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=FULLSPECTRUM]It looks good man. . .just make sure that the turbo spins smoothly on both sides. . .

Mark[/QUOTE]

Hey mark last time i heard the only thing you needed were pinks. Any luck on those. When are you planning on installing your turbo?

SubaruCrazy 02-23-2006 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=flipmode]Your comming to the BBQ right?[/QUOTE]
o fo sho, im either gonna finally try to drive and drive my boy's 04 wrx or im gonna bum it and ride with smitty

tamashi523 02-23-2006 11:36 PM

hey daryl there is a problem I see with the picture. Remember what I told you before Just by looking at the picture the vaccum hose with the resistor pill is missing. Before you buy the turbo make sure that the hose is included. Or else your going to go crazy like me finding one. But everything else looks pretty good. Did he port the turbo? looks pretty clean.
Raymund

flipmode 02-24-2006 07:16 AM

so i should ask for the pill and the hoses or just the pill? i dont really understand.
hey ray do you have a picture of it because i asked the guy before. since you had the same problem. he didnt know what i was talking about. thanks

Daryll

tamashi523 02-24-2006 07:19 AM

the pill is inside the hose so both, it's the hose that connects to the wastegate to the turbo side.

gilmore25 02-24-2006 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=tamashi523]hey daryl there is a problem I see with the picture. Remember what I told you before Just by looking at the picture the vaccum hose with the resistor pill is missing. Before you buy the turbo make sure that the hose is included. Or else your going to go crazy like me finding one. But everything else looks pretty good. Did he port the turbo? looks pretty clean.
Raymund[/QUOTE]

On a WRX I believe you reuse your old turbo hoses, at least that's what was done on my car and it's still running after 3 1/2 years. If you use the hoses on the VF30 it will cause the turbo to overboost. But you will be needing the pill since you've never had EM and that's when you usually install it so you can boost higher.

flipmode 02-24-2006 09:50 AM

i just went ahead and got it. Im not in a hurry to install it because i still have to get TMIC and a pump. Ill find a pill from someone else. thanks for your guys input.

gilmore25 02-28-2006 11:18 AM

Hey guys how's everyone's week going??? we never bump this thread!!!

How about Tahoe Joe's again this week, food was great.

flipmode 02-28-2006 12:48 PM

you didnt even eat.

next time im going to look at the prices. I had the mahi-mahi special and i thought it would only be atleast $18 dollars, but my bill came out to like $30+

gilmore25 02-28-2006 01:43 PM

I ate had a appetizer and a bite of Adam's birthday Cheescake LOL. Really wasn't that hungry at the time.

flipmode 02-28-2006 04:54 PM

Yeah i know. by the time the food got to us i really wasnt that hungry. That mahi-mahi didnt taste so good either. it wasnt worth $30. If we go to tahoe joe i dont think we can say that its someones bday because they might remeber us from last week.