Need help figurin this out

Old 12-23-2012, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Volkey

He's talking about you, smart ***.

Why is it that every thread i see you post in, your always spitting out some condesending teenage bull****? I remember when you joined i-club you had endless amounts of questions about your "dream outback" and what answers did you recieve to all those questions? Respectable, knowledgeable responses. Pay it forward kid, stop trolling and being a douche.
And thank you for that we have people like this in the BMW forums too. We just stop helping them when they ask for help.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:03 PM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me

I know he is. Calm down. Jesus.

Only reason why im trolling like this is because it sounds like the op is trolling too.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:07 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Then it's the nut behind the wheel.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:08 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP

Why is it that every thread i see you post in, your always spitting out some condesending teenage bull****? I remember when you joined i-club you had endless amounts of questions about your "dream outback" and what answers did you recieve to all those questions? Respectable, knowledgeable responses. Pay it forward kid, stop trolling and being a douche.
LOL!!!!! The truthh........ noobies spitting more spam then advice. Damn post ******.

My subie slips and slides, but thats cuz its RWD. RWD fo Lyfe, thug lyfe!

I hope you know that your legacy gt doesn't have as much computer intelligence as your audi............Now maybe your tires are under performing in the conditions, or maybe you are driving wrong. What are the specs of your 4-wheel alignment...stock specs? You need to give more details..... so far you sound like a troll.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Having a name like Mr Bmw maybe you should go back to bimmerforums and ask them why your car isn't the same all those M3 kids probably know.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:25 PM

They would probly before helpful than you people don't feel like playing you high school games see y'all later
Old 12-23-2012, 04:13 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
We should add a few basic english reading/writing comprehension questions to the i-club signup page to filter out people like mr.bmw here. Like a captcha for stupid.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:10 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
Originally Posted by Gancherov
We should add a few basic english reading/writing comprehension questions to the i-club signup page to filter out people like mr.bmw here. Like a captcha for stupid.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:28 PM

Or you could tell apple products to stop auto correcting when not needed?
Old 12-23-2012, 08:38 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
Originally Posted by mr.bmw
Or you could tell apple products to stop auto correcting when not needed?
What...? lol the problem is that your question is extremely vague and you didn't include any concrete info. No one is going to take you seriously.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by jmlillig

What...? lol the problem is that your question is extremely vague and you didn't include any concrete info. No one is going to take you seriously.
That was not vague. The cars info was up on the first post 2000 Subaru legacy gt 5 speed. Can't explain it any different then it feels like it's drifting when you drive it. What else do you want to very hard to comprehend just seems as if you guys on this forum don't know anything about this.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:55 AM

That was not vague. The cars info was up on the first post 2000 Subaru legacy gt 5 speed. Can't explain it any different then it feels like it's drifting when you drive it. What else do you want to very hard to comprehend just seems as if you guys on this forum don't know anything about this.
That was extremely vague.

All you said was basically.. "i have this and this and its doing this only in this car"
Old 12-24-2012, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by theoutbackdream

That was extremely vague.

All you said was basically.. "i have this and this and its doing this only in this car"
Because that's the only car it does it in? That is what it does. If you actually read the post fully you could try understanding what is going on. Do you know how to read or should I write it in braille and send it to you?
Old 12-24-2012, 10:27 AM

Because that's the only car it does it in? That is what it does. If you actually read the post fully you could try understanding what is going on. Do you know how to read or should I write it in braille and send it to you?
Here is your original post, please read it and tell me, is there enough information to really help you? I think you need reading comprehension, so please, retake English 101.
Well I'm new here to this forum

I have a 2000 Subaru legacy gt wagon and I'm wondering why it feels like I'm drifting down the road when there is snow. My Audi or BMW do it and they are awd. Is there something wrong with it or are they not great in the snow. There is brand new tires on the car thought that would be their cause but apparently not?
You don't even mention Tires or tread depth until later in the thread. Even then, your information is vague as hell.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:31 AM

Car Info: '11 STI
Try nasioc, you'll get better responses there. the audi and bmw(not sure on the models) are more than likely a lot heavier too. So you may feel more planted as a result of that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need help figurin this out