Legacy Website

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 05:20 AM

Exclamation Legacy Website

For those who don't already know, I'm trying to get a website up and running devoted entirely to Legacy's. I know there are quite a few sites out there already, but my intent with this one is to make a central place where anyone can get info on any year Legacy. This includes stock specs, available aftermarket, recall notices, pictures, mods, links to other sites, anything. The site is already up and can be accessed at:

http://www.freewebs.com/subarulegacy

or by clicking on my homepage (www) link. I designed the site to be run by it's "members", so I need contributions to get things rolling.
Also, I am hosting "Legacy profiles" for free on the site, just send me your pics and a description of your car and I'll make you a little place in cyber space.
I posted this on NASIOC also, but so far response has been poor. I made this page as a start, and if interest held I would like to move onto bigger and better, like our own domain name etc. So, if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please don't hesitate to submit something (aftermarket install or review, pictures, links, anything). You'll get complete credit for your work, I'm not out here to try and make money or anything, just would like to see a nice place where veryone with a Legacy can go to get what they need.

Thanks for any help.

Derek
thomd@fuji.usmc.mil
Old 12-02-2002, 03:05 PM

Question

Anyone have any interest in this?
Old 12-02-2002, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 98 GT Wagon
Derek. Had a look at your web-site and think it's a nice step up to fairly representing the BD/BG and BE/BH Legacy cars. Guess that with all the unrest lately over i-club, as well as the Holidays approaching, people may not be ready to jump in with both feet. Didn't want you to be discouraged. Think I'll be forwarding you some fresh pics of my Wagon to display. Thanks for pursuing this issue.

Glenn O
Old 12-02-2002, 05:39 PM

Talking Thanks!

Thanks for the support! Yeah any help you could give would be appreciated. I understand with what's going people may not be interested in yet another website, but hopefully it will grow past this to be a valuable asset to the Legacy community. I guess all I can do is add where I can and hope for the best. Thanks again, and send me your pics whenever!

Derek
Old 12-02-2002, 07:33 PM

Car Info: MY00, Impreza 2.5RS, Saab Yellow
Arrow

Derek,

I think you sould go ahead and put just one pic of are cars and a list of mods to go with them on the webpage.

Its a great place with helpfull info about the Legacy, and its a place I would like to call home

-Mark
Old 12-03-2002, 04:32 AM

Thumbs up

I had thought about that, but I don't like doing anything without anyones permission. So I guess if it's cool with you guys I'll just take pics form the posts here and make some additional pages out of them on the site.

Derek
Old 12-03-2002, 05:56 PM

Thumbs up

Ok, added a couple new member profiles and threw some more pics up in the Gallery area. What does everyone think of a classifieds section? Also I could use some vendor/aftermarket reviews. just trying to tap the experience resource we have here.....

Derek