Just to make sure I'm not losing my mind...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:59 PM

Car Info: Subaru Legacy L 2003
Unhappy Just to make sure I'm not losing my mind...

Ok, just to let everyone know...I worry over the smallest of things. And I keep worrying about them til I find a definite answer. So anywho...I was following this tutorial here:

http://scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7849

And after completing it i found that the shifter bezel (the first step on the tutorial) seemed to be not matching right...now it fits into all of the clips but it still seems off. At the top of it, there is a small space between the bezel and the silver plate for the shifter. Also there is a space between the rubber coin thing and the woodgrain bezel....

So long story short...this is my request. Anyone with a 00-04 legacy. Could you check your shifter bezel to see if is acting the same as mine? I swear I will be worried about this til I get a new subi...

Thanks for everyones help...and I already know I'm crazy.

Last edited by malus; 01-30-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:44 PM

Car Info: 2016 CWP WRX
you are crazy.

but, it looks like you might have the bezel off just a bit. possibly the mod you did caused this. unfotunantly, suby interiors are not of the highest quality, and tend to not fit back together one they have been disassembled. it is nothing to worry about, but you might try to fit the bezel on a few different ways. possibly it will line up better...

josh