Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

02 wrx headlight harness pic's needed for DIY

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 10:17 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
02 wrx headlight harness pic's needed for DIY

Okay so here is the deal, I need two pictures I need 2 pictures of the headlight harness(right and left) from the chassis side. I need to know the color of the wires that run to the duel filament 02-03 headlight. If u could snap and post a picture that would be wonderful! It would really help for my DIY I tried to search for one but I can't find a clear one.

I have figured out so far how to run 2 SPDT relays to make 2 bulbs for hawkeye conversions(or jdm headlights) work as high and low properly with the car. I have been having a few issues but for the most part it's working. Final issue is the high beams seem to come on when I hit the fog lights. I think a ground is swapped so I need to see and be sure that the headlight wires are correct.

Lastly: dumb me forgot to disconnect the batt.so while wiring a parking light I did the worst thing ever... Crossed wires and blew all my running lights -_- so tomorrow I have to get new ones. Don't worry I checked the fuses and they are fine? We will see... If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it! I will also remember to thank u and give credit in my DIY.
Attached Thumbnails 02 wrx headlight harness pic's needed for DIY-image-1385009691.jpg