Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

East_Side_Graphics Sticker Company

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 10:28 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx [enter name here]
i would take one sticker with i-club and s hirt with my screenname on it? how much
Old 04-27-2009, 02:09 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
White shirt medium size. I-club logo on the back, screenname on the front left. Print in blue. How much would that be?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 AM

Car Info: 2021 Crosstrek Sport
One sticker & one shirt??? C'mon guys! At least make it worth his time and effort.

I'm sure there's a lot of people on here that want i-club shirts. Maybe you should start a list for sizes and screen names. I don't think it would really matter on the color of the shirts though. Considering that you're not mass producing them. Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:10 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx [enter name here]
hmm good point.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:42 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
I didn't specify how many shirts, I just wanted to know how much it would cost. I prefer white shirts cuz my black shirts always fade, plus summertime is coming and its hot out.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:54 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by Keainakoa
One sticker & one shirt??? C'mon guys! At least make it worth his time and effort.

I'm sure there's a lot of people on here that want i-club shirts. Maybe you should start a list for sizes and screen names. I don't think it would really matter on the color of the shirts though. Considering that you're not mass producing them. Just my 2 cents.
this is the main problem with advertising on a forum for work. I used to be (still am a bit) in the sign/sticker business.

when you offer your services, you are not going to get someone that wants 100 shirts (where it is profitable) you get people that want one shirt or one sticker.

if you are selling the stuff on here, you are not going to make money, you are doing a service for the community.

If you want to make money, you need to sell in volume, and someone is not going to buy 100 stickers of the same thing here on a forum, they want their name or a simple logo for their ride.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:08 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
this is the main problem with advertising on a forum for work. I used to be (still am a bit) in the sign/sticker business.

when you offer your services, you are not going to get someone that wants 100 shirts (where it is profitable) you get people that want one shirt or one sticker.

if you are selling the stuff on here, you are not going to make money, you are doing a service for the community.

If you want to make money, you need to sell in volume, and someone is not going to buy 100 stickers of the same thing here on a forum, they want their name or a simple logo for their ride.
yes he has a great point! this is all about hooking up everyone and not making money.

when i made the shirts for my group and they were all with different logo's ect it was a PITA which ended up costing a little more since every shirt was different and you couldn't just make a mass order.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:33 PM

Car Info: 2021 Crosstrek Sport
Originally Posted by SubaruMcHugh
I didn't specify how many shirts, I just wanted to know how much it would cost. I prefer white shirts cuz my black shirts always fade, plus summertime is coming and its hot out.
Don't get me wrong guys. I'm not trying to put any of you down. I'm sure that he's not just gonna make stickers (esp. i-club stickers) one order at a time. Knowing how popular they are on here, he probably has a bunch of them made already. As for the shirts, personally, if I were gonna put an order in for a custom shirt, I would at least get a few of them made so that I wouldn't have to wear the same one to every function. I think the blue graphics on white would look really good. Also, it would be a lot cooler during the hot summer days.

I think it's great that he's offering his services on here. He probably won't get rich off of the forums but, by word of mouth, I'm sure his business will do pretty damn good. Props to you & your partner Astin.

One more thing, what's the smallest size shirts you have available?
I'd wanna put in a order for at least 10 shirts varying in sizes from 2T - XL
I got a couple of designs that I'm interested in.

Name:  HIIC.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  14.9 KB

Name:  hiic_04.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  27.8 KB

Found these somewhere on the forum. Or was it Myspace? I forget. lol

Last edited by Keainakoa; 04-28-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:22 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX "Wagon"
Originally Posted by Keainakoa
Don't get me wrong guys. I'm not trying to put any of you down. I'm sure that he's not just gonna make stickers (esp. i-club stickers) one order at a time. Knowing how popular they are on here, he probably has a bunch of them made already. As for the shirts, personally, if I were gonna put an order in for a custom shirt, I would at least get a few of them made so that I wouldn't have to wear the same one to every function. I think the blue graphics on white would look really good. Also, it would be a lot cooler during the hot summer days.

I think it's great that he's offering his services on here. He probably won't get rich off of the forums but, by word of mouth, I'm sure his business will do pretty damn good. Props to you & your partner Astin.

One more thing, what's the smallest size shirts you have available?
I'd wanna put in a order for at least 10 shirts varying in sizes from 2T - XL
I got a couple of designs that I'm interested in.

Found these somewhere on the forum. Or was it Myspace? I forget. lol
I like those designs.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:30 PM

Car Info: 2001 obs W84M3 Bugeye WRX
nah right now we are really not trying to make money we are just trying to get are name out also we dont have to pat rent or any thing like that so pretty much its almost all profit but every one that wants something pm what you want and how much and the size with your number