Whats your most messed up ticket story?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 01:48 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by iNfEk
SORRY BUT HAD TO POST THIS... FLAME ME IF YOU MUST!

this is a PM i got from ACTION GIRL

KISS MY ***! I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU POST AND I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU JUST FILL OUR BOARDS WITH CRAP. DON'T PM ME WITH STUPID REQUESTS THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN SAY ANYTHING THAT I WANT!

THE WORSE PART OF YOUR NEEDLESS POSTING IS THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN A SUBARU OWNER TO BEGIN WITH. IF YOU NOTICE 99.5% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE SUBARU OWNERS THEMSELVE OR HAD ONE PREVIOUSLY BEFORE THEY HAD TO SELL IT FOR SOME REASON.

STOP YOUR CRYING AND WHY DON'T YOU RESEARCH YOUR **** BEFORE YOU POST. WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM AND HIIC BEFORE YOU START TELLING ME TO STOP READING YOUR ****.

NOOBIES LIKE YOU MAKE THE NEWBIES THAT JOIN THE BOARD LOOK REALLY BAD.

I SUGGEST THAT BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE IN OUR FORUM (HIIC) THAT YOU READ THE STICKY'S

GET A LIFE NOOB!

JON
Hey does this mean I have to leave? I've never owned a Subie and IDK if I post anything useful! hehehehe.

BTW, how do you get Asian from AXN? Looks more like Action girl to me.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:06 PM

Car Info: 05 CGM RS
Originally Posted by Raudi
Hey does this mean I have to leave? I've never owned a Subie and IDK if I post anything useful! hehehehe.

BTW, how do you get Asian from AXN? Looks more like Action girl to me.
yea i know ive given up trying to change ppls minds. ive actually posted a thread on this subject. https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/hey-hornballs-92694/
Old 04-21-2005, 02:23 PM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by axngurl808
...the in front of me was driving kinda slow so i passed him and then i went around a bend.....

...i wasnt even speeding i was going like 45 in a 35 zone okay so i was going a little fast but gee whiz i had just overtaken a dude and didnt slow down yet. the stupid cop says it was a 25 zone.... i could see the stupid sign about a hundred feet away.....
fyi - speed limits start at the speed limit sign, so if you saw a sign a hundred feet away that speed limit starts when you get there, and if you are going around a bend the speed limits are usually slower then the regular speed limit!

Last edited by TnC WRX; 04-21-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:27 PM

well i was driving in an area i didnt really know. that was my first mistake. but ive learned my lesson. anyways this ticket is old news. i was just bored and couldnt find any threads like it so i thought it would be nice to post one so other ppl could rant or share experiences. and i know that im just gonna get flamed all day.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:36 PM

sorry didn't mean to flame you so i'll give you my first speeding ticket story...

i've been driving for 15 years now and i got my first speeding ticket 6 months ago...
i've gotten pulled over before but the cops usually let me go for some reason (a funny time is when the cop told me he wouldn't ticket me if i took my daughter to mcdonalds and buy her a happy meal), my husband said they let me go just because i'm a girl, anyways...6 months ago i got stopped by Roosevelt High going 60 in a 35 b/c it was my daughter's birthday and I had to hurry up and get to ala moana beach park to get a parking space! and i bet he only gave me the ticket b/c of my subie!
Old 04-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
My story is simple. I was speeding. Maybe 80 in 55. Got pulled over. Cop wrote me up for 95 in 55. I went to fight it. The cop said "I flashed my hazards and disappeared into a dot". No matter what I said, I was labeled as a street racer and got fined hard. Moral of the story, do the trial by written declaration...
Old 04-21-2005, 02:48 PM

nah it wasnt really a flame. but iNfEk is flaming me this week. not really sure why. i cant remember if i said anything bad. its obviously a fact that i dont know much about subies but ever since the bug eye came out ive been wanting one and now it seems like im gonna get one. thats why i post on here to see if i can get help. i dont always about cars but i try to when i understand something. sorry to get off subject. and i apologize to iNfEk for being so uninformed but i am trying to learn okay? so please give me some slack. and if not then just keep flaming me. at this point i really dont care.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by TnC WRX
sorry didn't mean to flame you so i'll give you my first speeding ticket story...

i've been driving for 15 years now and i got my first speeding ticket 6 months ago...
i've gotten pulled over before but the cops usually let me go for some reason (a funny time is when the cop told me he wouldn't ticket me if i took my daughter to mcdonalds and buy her a happy meal), my husband said they let me go just because i'm a girl, anyways...6 months ago i got stopped by Roosevelt High going 60 in a 35 b/c it was my daughter's birthday and I had to hurry up and get to ala moana beach park to get a parking space! and i bet he only gave me the ticket b/c of my subie!

Or maybe because you were driving double the speed limit in a flippin' school zone. All of my tickets have been on highways and interstates. I'm not trying to hit some kid crossing the street!
Old 04-21-2005, 02:50 PM

it was kinda late at night (unexcussable.) but i drive slower in res areas now.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 1984 mustang svo
Originally Posted by iNfEk

KISS MY ***! I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU POST AND I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU JUST FILL OUR BOARDS WITH CRAP...

...THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND I CAN SAY ANYTHING THAT I WANT!
so she shouldnt post what she wants to but you can?
________
CHEAP UTG AIRSOFT 1911 PISTOL SILVER

Last edited by svo+wrx; 04-14-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-21-2005, 02:59 PM

Red face

thank you for backing me up. ^^^ and everyone else who has.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:01 PM

Car Info: 1984 mustang svo
Originally Posted by axngurl808
thank you for backing me up. ^^^ and everyone else who has.
its cool. anyway i like the ticket stories
________
blonde girl Cams

Last edited by svo+wrx; 04-14-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Black '02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
Here's another ticket story for you...

I got pulled over for going 55 in a 25 near a school zone, just 10 min after getting my brand new eyeglasses which I was wearing at the time of getting pulled over. I went to traffic school, and about an hour later, I got pulled over on my way to a friends house for going 55 in a 35.

Both times I knew I was at fault, so no point in fighting them.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by keirnna
Or maybe because you were driving double the speed limit in a flippin' school zone. All of my tickets have been on highways and interstates. I'm not trying to hit some kid crossing the street!
it was a saturday!
Old 04-21-2005, 04:45 PM

Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii...Current Best Time: 12.59 @ 107.48mph (108.47 best mph) in Hawaiis humid weather! w/ stock turbo&intercooler
Car Info: 2004 STi.....stock turbo/intercooler/cat-back, aftermarket intake/downpipe/piggyback
Originally Posted by keirnna
How about getting 6 speeding tickets in less than a year. That is messed up. 1 more and I am classified as a DANGEROUS driver. 3 more in the next 9 years and I loose my licence for a while. I have to slow down.
See, thats the reason why I go to the race track - to drive fast....LEGALLY! And a little occasional adrenaline rush! Hey Nate, I got like 8 tickets in one year myself a while back....7 years ago, they knew me by name at the courthouse...but I only got convicted twice, the rest were thrown out! Not bad, but I did waste some time in court though. I think it only counts if you get convicted... So what was your worst ticket? Luckily for me, the cop that pulled me over at the time had an 85mph speedo, so my ticket read 85+mph, I think I was accelerating past 115mph before I slowed down on a near empty freeway (testing the top end on my VW Scirocco - 144mph normally aspirated). I've been ticket free for at least 6 years now!

Quick Reply: Whats your most messed up ticket story?