Unichip, Harness, EMI Adapter, and EBC for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 94 T-Leg Sedan and a 00 M5
Unichip, Harness, EMI Adapter, and EBC for sale

I'm wussing out. The recent events with my car (even though it was no big deal... bad plug if anyone is curious) scared the livin bejeesus out of me, for the time being.

Therefore, like the good sheep that I can sometimes be, I'm going to go ECUTek for my current setup. In order to raise the cash, I'm selling my current a/f-timing-boost mods for the low low price of $800. (enough to buy an ECUTek)

This will get you the following:

1 Vishnu Stage 1-mapped Unichip. (I would HIGHLY recommend getting this reflashed by Vishnu)
1 Vishnu PnP harness pre-wired for an AVC-R
1 APEXi AVC-R EBC with all the fixins
1 Vishnu EMI Adapter that may or may not work.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence by posting the retail value of this stuff new. I'm just going to let you know that this is a pretty good deal. I'm going to try to sell this on-island first, and then on the boards, and then on E-bay. I may part it out if anyone is interested, so drop me a PM or two if you'd like to make an offer.

To everyone who helped me put these mods in, THANKS. I really appreciate it. Don't take this as my brushing off your hard work and generosity, take this as me wussing out, for the time being.

Humbly yours,
-Greg