Two STi'ers in Flatliner Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 10:37 AM

Car Info: 2004 Blue STi
Two STi'ers in Flatliner Club

All,

Do you know a guy named Brandon that has a silver STi? His wife's name is Nina and she just bought a blue STi about a week ago. They are in the Flatliner Club. I met her last night at a waterless car wash demo. Just wondering...she has heard about the I-Club but hasn't found it online yet. I told her the address...not sure if her husband is on here at all. More and more people are trading in their old cars for the newbies...the crowd is growing.

Vortex
Old 09-17-2003, 11:07 AM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
I think I've seen her STI. I saw a woman driving a blue one with paper plates on Saturday.
Old 09-17-2003, 11:18 AM

Yep...that was her. The paper plates say 11-03. I never heard of Flatliners but she said most are civics.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally posted by DrVortex
I never heard of Flatliners but she said most are civics.
Here we go again...
Old 09-17-2003, 01:07 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally posted by Ditchhanger
Here we go again...
no joke ....
Old 09-17-2003, 06:02 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Hah, the evil word Civic.

You maybe after I rice up the wifes Accord she can join the Flatliners...

I sure hope they arent joining a club like that with an STi. Please tell me they arent.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:43 PM

All I know is that the husband has a silver STi and the wife just got a blue STi last week. She used to have a Legacy. She has heard of I-club and tried to find it on the net but no luck. She forgot the dash in the address. Anyway...they have the only two Suby's in the club...that is what she told me. Oh well...just wondering if anyone knew them.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:31 PM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Originally posted by ScoobyWgn
The clubs name is Flatline. Im friends with a few people in that club. Its mostly 91-99 civics with a 240sx, eclipse, sentra, and a VW passat. The guy with the 240sx got his friend to join up who just bought a STi, but i didn't hear about the second STi.

Flatline is all military peeps, mostly army or army spouses up at schofield. There is really nothing close to the STi performance or looks in the club, although the president of their club has a 91 civic (i think) that is pretty damn quick now that he had half the car rebuilt.
Can you please let them know that my car isn't broken?

I like to eat at Miki's in Pearl City because of the cheap food which they serve in large portions. On two occasions at Miki's, an unidentified member uttered, "It sounds broken." The comment was made while I drove by to find parking.

I ignored the comments on both occasions. I can't guarantee that I'll behave if there is another incident. I regularly keep to myself and never belittle anyone or anyone's car. I especially don't act as if I am the ''ish" when I'm with a group.

This post is not intended to start an arguement. I actually admired a few of their cars. Just please inform your friends that I would appreciate if they keep negative comments within their group and not hate on complete strangers that didn't initiate a reason to be hated on.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 09-17-2003, 09:36 PM

Car Info: STI
I've been working out at schofield the last week or so and I've seen a silver/silver and a blue/gold (woman driver) with paper plates.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Kick their *** Chris!!!!!!!!!!

hehe ... bring me too, .... b/c I want to know where this place where you get cheap food served in large portions!!

Quick Reply: Two STi'ers in Flatliner Club