SERVCO selling subarus...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 05:19 AM

Car Info: 2007 Satin White Pearl STi
sorry im prolly alone one this but the only beef i have with Servco is that they charge $100 just to take a look at your car under warranty. airport subaru never did something so rediculous. one of the BIGGest reasons i buy subie and not EVO is bcoz of the great service staff @ airport i hope i dont have to deal w/ this in the future. pat can you confirm where i can my 07 STi ECU reflashed under a TSB for subaru

just to clarify i think SERVCO is great on their sales side... but i dont plan on buying a car every year
Old 03-09-2007, 07:27 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by azn_ryder02
sorry im prolly alone one this but the only beef i have with Servco is that they charge $100 just to take a look at your car under warranty.

which dealership was this??? i never got charged for any warranty work...or for a diagnostic while car was under warranty...
Old 03-09-2007, 07:51 AM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT Lmt
Fortunately i never had to deal with pfeluger at all but i have dealt with Servco Toyota. I was very happy with their CS. Even though my Celica was moderately modified they never ever gave me any grief when it came to performing warranty work. Hell, i even got alot of compliments from them on the car and the mods when i came in for warranty or whatever!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Woot again for Servco!

Did you guys know that one of their sales dudes on the Toyota side (I think he works in the Kaimuki lot) is like the leading Toyota salesman in the nation? The guy sells like over 100 cars a month or something ridiculous like that!

Anyways, I used to be the Aloha United Way staffer who would work with Servco and I must say that they are one of the community's greatest supporters. They really do go above and beyond to help Hawaii's charities. Their CEO is a really good guy and all of their staff really seem like they try their best to help.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:42 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
This is sounding like a gfreat merge which will lead to a blossoming marriage. I am ready for whatever Servco has to offer
Old 03-09-2007, 09:45 AM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT Wagon
Originally Posted by poser
yep, great service...that's why i waited 2 years for my Z06...just so i could buy from my salesman (conrad chinen in wahiawa) ...he even suggested that i order one from the mainland, cause they wont get them for a while...i decided to wait so he could be my salesman...

extremely painless car buying experience...no need to haggle, EVER...and pricing for me and my referrals is under msrp...

and, no, not related or affiliated with him in anyway, except for being a satisfied customer on numerous occasions...
Hey man...I'm 95Dinan3 on BFC....you probably know RDWORK from there also
Old 03-09-2007, 10:48 AM

Car Info: It has wheels!
Glad to hear a lot of positive feedback about Servco's CS!
One thing is certain, Servco WILL continue to raise the bar on CS and Employee satisfaction. In fact we are having our annual employee survey today...we at least at my location.

We are in no way perfect and there is a lot more room for improvement, so please be patient as we endeavor the Subaru Brand and work out our issues to meet the customer's demands & satisfaction.
Servco is always looking for ways to improve their processes! It can be a pain at times, but well worth the efforts. At Servco, you are reviewed by performance and not by who you know.

Here's a little something that Servco does to understand their workers and what they have to go through on a daily basis.
The CEO (also read company Owner) has challenged all the top senior managers & himself, to work at different locations for 1 week every year to learn/see what/how things are done. The CEO has done the Lot Attendant job of shuttling customers & changing oil, others have changed oil, picked parts, etc.

Servco's goal, to be #1 in Customer Service & the #1 Employer in the State of Hawaii!
It's a very big goal, and we are still reaching for it daily, but it is not unattainable.

Remember, keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!
Old 03-09-2007, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Hawaii_Pat
Hey man...I'm 95Dinan3 on BFC....you probably know RDWORK from there also
i'm poser on there too
Old 03-09-2007, 11:38 AM

Car Info: 2007 Satin White Pearl STi
which dealership was this??? i never got charged for any warranty work...or for a diagnostic while car was under warranty...

servco serice at mapunapuna
Old 03-09-2007, 12:04 PM

i'm poser on there too
I thought it was Penor Extension!
Or is that just on the "Air" at Solo II? LOL!!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:13 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by RDWORK
you got a pm
Old 03-09-2007, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by RDWORK
that's my **** star name...
Old 03-09-2007, 02:06 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5MT SWP
This is GREAT!!!! Only reason I dealt with Pflueger was because the car I wanted was there.

Does anyone know when we can start taking our cars in?
Old 03-09-2007, 04:18 PM

From what I know, immediately there will be oil change servicing and other minor work. Once all the diagnostic tools, service manuals, as well as Techs are situated then there will be higher end servicing. Servco will be taking over on the 16th or there about. We are aware of the customer service that is needed out there and we are trying to address it as best and as quickly as we can. However, we need to get ourselves situated first, so we can deliver the level of customer service that is expected.
So please be patient as we work out the bugs, it will all be good in the end.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:29 PM

Car Info: '05 Legacy GT Wagon "Bro Tuned"
I cant wait my car needs a dealer that is acualt gonna give it TLC.

Quick Reply: SERVCO selling subarus...