I'm Bachied

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 03:21 PM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
I'm Bachied

Frick'n A!!! I think I'm bachied, or I may have bachied myself. Last night I drove to Kaena Point with my loaner. Just as I arrived, it started to pour. So I deciced to drive back home when I noticed a parked car on the roadside next to the mountain side with its' hazard lights on. On any noraml day I would have stopped to give assistance, but not only was it pouring, I saw two very large local bradahs that looked like they just got out of Halawa Prison changing their tire. I would have stopped, but about a mile back, I saw a sign informing that cell phones won't work in the area and the guys on the roadside didn't look too friendly and I was miles away from anyone else. Not to insult my Waianae bradahs, but heck, you can't trust too many people nowadays.
After passing the parked car, I swerved hard left to avoid a large rock on the road, but only to swerve and run over a bigger rock. That's when I heard a loud hissing sound. When I pulled over, I observed I had a flat tire. Now I was the donkey on the roadside changing my tire in the pouring rain.
Later I observed that the tire wasn't punctured, but the inside lip of the rim was bent. I brought the car to Lex Broadies. While yapping away about my misfortune at Kaena Point with the service guy at the counter, a representative from the rental company I was renting from barged in....shiznet....I nearly shat my pants. I was just about to tell the service guy where I had rented the car from until the rental rep walked in. I was frozen in shock and then I quickly told the counter guy to call me when the car was done and walked home.
Old 01-31-2003, 08:22 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
The kahuna gon' get you!