Hawaii Visitor Info -

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 01:48 AM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
nalo side kenekes ho now dat tha winnas mean kine plate lunch and breakfest sp. there for 4scrips cuz check um out in waimanalo aka nalo.

ps u should go to hawaii kai port locks and go jump off of spitting caves its like a 60ft cliff into the ocean and theres a half under water cave were u land so u can be spit on sometimes.... if anyone wants to go pm me and will go
cant forget KENS in nalo town. right behind jack in the box.. meannest plate lunches ever! and they choke the food...
Old 06-03-2008, 03:00 AM

Car Info: camber toe
Originally Posted by WRXtreme808
cant forget KENS in nalo town. right behind jack in the box.. meannest plate lunches ever! and they choke the food...
not even, ho cuz you jus' went there. Let me tell you cuzzin, KENS is da meanest in breakfast. Gotta try the Big boy breakfast and get served in the air condition.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:09 AM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
KJ's in Windward City Shopping Center, Kaneohe. Great Fried Chicken, Furikake Chicken, and Kalua Pork.

Masa and Joyce Okazuya across Windward City Shopping Center, Kaneohe. Great Hawaiian Food. Fresh poke.

Yama's Fish Market in Moilili. Great Hawaiian Food too! Fresh poke. Oh, love their Pasteles!
Old 09-18-2008, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX "Wagon"
Big Kahuna's Kalua Pork Sandwich..... Winna!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:55 PM

Car Info: WRBlue 2k5 Subaru WRX STi
Hi guys, I used to post on here a lot a few years ago.... I wanna ask for help this time. I'm currently looking for a job in Hawaii and would like some suggestions from the locals. I would like to know where to start searching for jobs. I've already looked at listed jobs online and on the Honolulu Advertiser. There's only a handful of them for my field of work. I'm a Civil Engineer Tech with 11 years of experience in design and drafting. I'm highly proficient in the latest and greatest Autocad. If anyone here knows anyone who's in the Civil Engineering field, please let me know if they're hiring. Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by JUNNEL20
Hi guys, I used to post on here a lot a few years ago.... I wanna ask for help this time. I'm currently looking for a job in Hawaii and would like some suggestions from the locals. I would like to know where to start searching for jobs. I've already looked at listed jobs online and on the Honolulu Advertiser. There's only a handful of them for my field of work. I'm a Civil Engineer Tech with 11 years of experience in design and drafting. I'm highly proficient in the latest and greatest Autocad. If anyone here knows anyone who's in the Civil Engineering field, please let me know if they're hiring. Thanks in advance for the help.
You could try and check the state of hawaii or the City and County of Hawaii websites for job openings. I know a friend of mine who works for the C&C of hawaii as a C.E. and my in-law is a Mech E for the D.O.T.. Also you can check hawaiijobsondemand.com. Have you tried Monster.com. Used it a few years back when I was planning to move out to the Mainland after graduating from college.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:29 AM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
hhhmmm this would be my list...

- camellia buffet in mc cully- i like that fish cake they got and those other ones in the salad bar
- makina chaya - crab and more crab please...lol

these 2 are really what i like... i don't think i'll ever get tired of them...lol
Old 05-20-2009, 03:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 toyota tacoma
Hey HIIC-

What should I expect in Oahu? This will be my first trip to Hawaii, and I'd like some insight from the locals.

TIA

Last edited by mrruins; 05-20-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:58 PM

Car Info: camber toe
Waikiki City life is filled with street performers

Food diversity is off the chain, gotta try a Plate lunch local style

Around the Island drive. Many sites to be seen. Check map to pick destination.

I know there are more things, though they have brochures in Waikiki if I'm missing anything else
Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM

Car Info: Stage 2 06' STI
Hey guys whats some stuff to do in waikiki besides the usuall walking down the the street with street preformers and hookers, any good clubs that are 18 + ? Also where are some decent waves besides waikiki that isnt so busy?
Old 07-20-2009, 12:56 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by [j]e[f]f
Hey guys whats some stuff to do in waikiki besides the usuall walking down the the street with street preformers and hookers, any good clubs that are 18 + ? Also where are some decent waves besides waikiki that isnt so busy?
We have more coastal beaches than any other state dude. Generally decent and waikiki waves don't go hand. But you need to go get a beach break map. There are so many good spots to surf/bodyboard on oahu, it just depends on time of year, to determine what side of the island is breaking biggest. What is your experience with wave riding? You can go north shore winter, but 3-5 north shore hitsw hard man! It all depends on your skill level. You don't want crowds you can go other islands, there are a million people on oahu dude. Crowds are a way of life on this tiny rock.
I'm not well versed at underage clubs, so could'nt help you there.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 AM

any tips for some maui wowie ? lol
Old 12-15-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by [j]e[f]f
any tips for some maui wowie ? lol
Wait, do you want weed or tips on Maui?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 PM

trees !
Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 PM

im in honolulu by the way again lol... I have seen tons of subies already its making me sad !

Quick Reply: Hawaii Visitor Info -