Hawaii Group Buy on Primitive Skidplates

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 1999 Mazda Miata
I sent our current list to Primitive and here is the response I got:

If all 5 plates or combos are ordered together, we can give 10% off the listed price. 4 plates or sets 8%off 3 plates 5%off 2 plates 2%
Shipping will really depend upon what plates can be packaged together, but the estimate for the plates listed is: ~$185 or about $35 per front plate or $45 per combo... roughly. Get the order firm and in, and we will get it done ASAP and shipped.
To summarize,
5 plates/combos = 10% off listed price
4 plates/combos = 8% off listed price
3 plates/combos = 5% off listed price
2 plates/combos = 2% off listed price

Shipping the current list was roughly estimated at ~$185 which means:
~$35/front plate
~$45/combo

For those who have expressed interest, please confirm that what we're looking at so far is ok. Anyone else that may be interested now, please let me know ASAP what you want. I'd like to have our list finalized by Monday and be able to put in the order on Monday or Tuesday.

As for payment and delivery, I am unsure how this should be handled. As mentioned before, we will need to make a single order, one payment, one shipping location. My current idea is for interested parties to pay me in cash before hand, but I can understand there may be concern since I don't know most of you personally. I have been a member for a long time and believe many of the older generation owners would vouch for me, but I do not want anyone to be uncomfortable w/ the transaction so I am open to suggestions.

Anyway, thanks to everyone that is interested! Keep spreading the word and let's get this wrapped up soon! RallyX will be any day now and I'm sure we'd all like to be protected =)
Old 10-03-2010, 02:30 PM

Hey Everyone!

Well, this will be my final bump for this thread. My plan is to email Paul our final list this evening as a heads up and then give him a call tomorrow to make payment. My goal is to get this done ASAP since the next RallyX is only 2 weeks away! If anyone else is interested, please let me know ASAP! My hope is that we can all meet up tomorrow evening some time (perhaps have a mini i-Club meet?) for payment and just hang out and chat if you all want.

Thanks guys!
Old 10-04-2010, 02:01 AM

Car Info: 99 M3,91 SSM Miata,00 CSP Miata,RX330 DD
k, confirmed, 1/8" front and diff plates no accessories. woot.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:40 AM

ok guys, plates are ordered! they will work on the orders right away and his goal is to have them shipped by Thursday. He said they should arrive here by Saturday! I was a bit surprised by this, but I do hope he's right! shipping cost is uncertain but he will let me know as soon as he knows. they need to determine the best way to package things once all the plates are built.

thanks everyone who's participating in the buy! i look forward to seeing you all soon to distribute plates