Got a new camera

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 02:58 PM

Car Info: 08 TL Type-S
Got a new camera

I got a new digital camera and was at the drift session taking pics when i decided to do some crazy stuff.
Attached Thumbnails Got a new camera-naks-copy.jpg   Got a new camera-naks-2.jpg   Got a new camera-naks-3.jpg  
Old 10-10-2004, 02:59 PM

we aslo have video of this.
Attached Thumbnails Got a new camera-naks-5.jpg   Got a new camera-naks-6.jpg   Got a new camera-naks-7.jpg  
Old 10-10-2004, 03:56 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
lemme see the vid
Old 10-10-2004, 04:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Ohhhhhh, drifting is wrong and bad! Quit street racing and posting pictures of donuts!!! You are a bad person! I should know I was already tried and convicted. Looks awesome I wish I could have made it.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:36 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Sedan - Silver
Originally Posted by keirnna
Ohhhhhh, drifting is wrong and bad! Quit street racing and posting pictures of donuts!!! You are a bad person! I should know I was already tried and convicted. Looks awesome I wish I could have made it.
It looks like he was at the track.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:51 PM

Car Info: Subaru, Hummer, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Previously Owned Vehicles
Hey bro, to bad you didn't a chance to do that on the gravel, ice and or snow roads, now that... whould have made it really fun for you and your STi.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:57 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
ouch!!!
Old 10-10-2004, 05:00 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Talking

He is at the track posting pictures of yourself or talking aobut doing what he is doing at the track is a little different than doing it on public streets or somewhere other than the appropiate place thats all. Looks fun but it can't be good on your car don't take it in anytime soon if you have any driveline problems..
Old 10-10-2004, 06:16 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
hey justin, did you get your VF22 in your sti running properly yet? hows it going?
Old 10-10-2004, 08:13 PM

Car Info: 87 Honda Accord LX
I don't know why you say ouch, the cars are tougher than the majority of us give them credit for. Did you know the world powerslide record is held by the owner of scoobynet. He held his bone stock (save for Toyo T1-S tires) UK-spec 2001 WRX (same as our 02's, with 10hp less) in a constant 3rd gear slide for over 2 hours. The only reason it ended was he because ran out of Petrol. The mechanicals are the same as ours and the STi's mechanicals are a touch tougher than a WRX.
Old 10-10-2004, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by shrieden
I don't know why you say ouch, the cars are tougher than the majority of us give them credit for. Did you know the world powerslide record is held by the owner of scoobynet. He held his bone stock (save for Toyo T1-S tires) UK-spec 2001 WRX (same as our 02's, with 10hp less) in a constant 3rd gear slide for over 2 hours. The only reason it ended was he because ran out of Petrol. The mechanicals are the same as ours and the STi's mechanicals are a touch tougher than a WRX.
thats uk spec alot better then our models i did sell subarus for almost a yr now and our service manager told us all about our trannys and stuff and there not built the same as the japan and the rest of them cuz we have strick guide lines that u have to follow to be legal in the USA. for example he said that the wrx and sti tranny are both not that good and second gear is the weakest gear. it was made that way so subaru of american can tell wheather or not u been abussing there product so that u can't say oh it just broke!! they picked second gear so that they can tell u are drag or street racing when u slam it into 2nd.there are aftremarket trannys tho (reverse gearing ) that the service guy said u can buy from like AUS. so u won't have this problem or any tranny problem.
when u do something like that on pavement it dosen't mean ur going to break ur car right then and there but u more then likely will find out way in the rallys they don't use the same things that our cars come with. everything machinical is different or built stronger so by knwing that thats y i give my opinion and say OUCH cuz its a us standered car not japan standered

ps sorry my spelling suxs so please try to work with
pps and yes at least he kept it at the track so i ain't hatting on him for that all i said was ouch and i'm prety sure he knws that he can break something and understands that if he dose then he dose but at least hes doing it in a safe place
Old 10-10-2004, 09:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
nice pics....wish i could've been there....

__________________________________________________ _____________
Old 10-10-2004, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
u go justine you crazy dood- hows that clutch doin??
so whats next? we gotta do some drivin soon.
oh btw, what kind of camera?

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*

Last edited by gdogg; 10-10-2004 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:37 PM

Location: Flying on the H1 w/ 75 psi of compression on all 4 cyl
Car Info: PnP VF30 w/ STi injectors Perrin intake walbro fuel pump w/ a TXS TBE
You know those pics SUCK!!! I wish i had better camera skillz it could've looked better. YOu know its even better when your inside the car and doing donuts
Old 10-11-2004, 12:26 AM

yeah in the car is really crazy but as soon as i get the video from my cousin ill post it up. The clutch took a beating but the car is still drivable. I dont think i killed the clutch to bad. But all in all its fun to do it legally and not worry about anything but your car breaking.

Quick Reply: Got a new camera