i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   ATTN: nOObs (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/attn-noobs-44200/)

kewldan 02-14-2005 01:29 AM

oh my god greg... lol srrrryyyyyyy :P

gdogg 02-24-2005 02:12 PM

[b]64.[/b] as wonderful as HIIC is- limit your thread titles [i]ATTN: ______ you have a PM![/i] threads to a minimum! <--- speaks to self :p
we have like freinds sending PMs when all we gotta do is call em on da cell phone!

[color=lime][size=1]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size]

soggynoodles 02-24-2005 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg][b]64.[/b] as wonderful as HIIC is- limit your thread titles [i]ATTN: ______ you have a PM![/i] threads to a minimum! <--- speaks to self :p
we have like freinds sending PMs when all we gotta do is call em on da cell phone!

[color=lime][size=1]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

YES YES OMG YES!!!!!!!!

:banana:

gdogg 02-24-2005 05:01 PM

[b]65.[/b] if you quote me.... DELETE MY GREENIE SIG! you all are making me irritate myself! :p all i see is green green green!

Hoppie 02-24-2005 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg][b]65.[/b] if you quote me.... DELETE MY GREENIE SIG! you all are making me irritate myself! :p all i see is green green green!

[color=lime][size=1]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

:banana:

Sorry Greg, couldnt help it. ;)

myroncuz 03-03-2005 12:30 PM

another thing, i know gt4 is cool but why so many topics about it? i already counted 6 on the first page....

soggynoodles 03-03-2005 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg][b]65.[/b] if you quote me.... DELETE MY GREENIE SIG! you all are making me irritate myself! all i see is green green green!

sorry sir. :(

:p :banana:

gdogg 03-09-2005 07:26 PM

[b]66.[/b] When someone PM's someone else... don't use that thread as a potential post count booster! thats what Random Thoughts is for.

808subaru 04-04-2005 03:31 AM

greg how about we revive the do a search, not like this scenario: ok i want xxxx exhaust, b/o valve, etc. which is best:. maybe think about what you want for more than a day, and reaseach it. it is really getting annoying to the majority of the members on i-club.

gdogg 04-05-2005 03:05 AM

^^ i have been guilty of not "searching" many o times- - - since i've received my "super powers" months ago i have seen many examples of what you mention- i prefer not to be a Nazi like the mods of the other site (and i'm sure Joey feels the same) and give people a hard time every time a noob jumps on board. but i feel ya. i'm glad we don't have a point system like the other guys.... that would suck... but then maybe not...
i think it shows the good character of you guys to be "merciful" to the noobs(and patient) i can always count on one of ya to post "do a search".....

bpang1 04-05-2005 01:28 PM

67. If you are a noob and are only here to whore an install day from someone. Try coming out to a meet first and get to know everyone. I don't think anyone wants to work on any joe schmo's car just because he posted "Anyone Having an Install Day?". Best way is to make friends and plan one together and then post about it.

de pilipino guy 04-09-2005 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=bpang1]67. If you are a noob and are only here to whore an install day from someone. Try coming out to a meet first and get to know everyone. I don't think anyone wants to work on any joe schmo's car just because he posted "Anyone Having an Install Day?". Best way is to make friends and plan one together and then post about it.[/QUOTE]

very true...

gdogg 05-13-2005 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=EtchyLives]
30. If you ask for advice, you might not like the answer you get. Therefore, don't rip someone apart for posting up with advice you don't like. Just don't take it.

31. If you are sensitive, grow a thicker skin.
[/QUOTE]

in addition - if you post something up for sale...

[b]68.[/b] when posting an item up for sale- don't get emotional if we don't like your price- everyone has thoughts on what they think is a great deal-
if you feel that opinions can mess up your potential sale then either don't post it up- or reasses your selling price.

gdogg 07-07-2005 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[b]69.[/b] if you are the new guy... be happy when we flame you.. it's because we like you and that we are laughing with you.. not at you
[ATTACH]202051[/ATTACH]

CallMeCrazy 07-07-2005 11:02 PM

lol. i agree. ;)