i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/)
-   -   ATTN: nOObs (https://www.i-club.com/forums/hawaii-43/attn-noobs-44200/)

Mach5WRX 01-08-2004 03:49 PM

ATTN: nOObs

I’m sick of hearing how you are all scared to post because we don’t make you feel welcome. So "old timers" let's do up some rules. So the nOObs can feel like part of the gang.

So here you go nOObs, follow these Unofficial rules and you'll be fine.....

1) If you have a question, please use the search button. Say you’d like some info on “Tein coil overs” type that in and read all the threads that come up. Then if you have any advanced questions feel free to ask.
See this example……[url]http://64.119.173.9/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=395086&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending[/url]

2) Don’t post about street racing – period! We don’t want to hear it, and you make your self, look like an idiot.

3) Don't start 3 or more threads about the same damn thing!

Someone else take it from here......

IS2Scooby 01-08-2004 04:29 PM

I'm sick of hearing of how sick you are of hearing how n00bs are scared to post.

Just kidding. ;) :D :p

4. Don't disagree with Sean.
5. Don't disagree with Dan.
6. Don't disagree with Dom
7. Enjoy pr0n as is your God given right.
8. Alex doesn't like tech. posts in the regional forums.
9. Don't hotlink/directlink images/steal bandwidth.
10. Don't take Pat too lightly. He's a lot smarter than he lets on.
11. Be wary of asking how to wire up your new neon underbody kit.
12. People are going to laugh at you if your first mod is a BOV - but many of those people have a BOV. (me included)
13. Don't take everything so seriously.
14. Don't be a jerk and use the :rolleyes: smiley unless you really mean it. It ticks off a lot of people (me included).
15. Use a LOT of happy face smileys if you are joking. People don't know if you're smiling/joking/kidding with just your words. You have to emote. I don't care if you think you're going to look like a mahu. Just do it.
16. dOn't TyPE LykE th15.
17. If you let someone take a picture of you at an outing - it WILL get bastardized. Deal with it. :D
18. Don't lean on anybody's fenders during an install day. They WILL dent.
19. Make SURE you don't rip your fuel pump cover gasket if you install an aftermarket pump. ;)
20. Boom, WRX-Zero, IS2Scooby, DaveWRX are computer geeks.
21. Infek and STINightfall are having a spat. Don't mind them.
22. It's hard to get the HIIC together for a cruise that doesn't involve some kind of racing or a charitable event. (I think that's a good thing)
23. Joey (Ditchhanger) is a great mod - he's always lurking in the shadows to take control of a situation. Don't cross him. He deals with his girlfriend's fiery temper 24/7 - he's going to take that out on you. ;)
24. Wes is the quickest WRX on the island right now. He and his car are freaks of nature. YES he's running a Unichip. He's also the nicest guy you'll ever meet. But don't make him mad cuz' he's a thugsta and will put a cappinyoazz. j/k :p
25. Chibby Goku has the craziest WRX on the island as far as nutty power mods are concerned. We haven't seen it run yet - but it should be a barnstormer. Talk to him if you have BIG plans and taking it "WAY too far" is "just far enough".
26. My car is exactly where I want it to be. AFAIK 2nd quickest on the island, drives like a dream every day, has ~$30k in the car total and I wouldn't want it any other way. I can't wait until some of the "heavy hitter" guys start blowing away the current WRX e.t./mph records. I concentrate on pr0n and 'puters now. Haven't worked on my car in ages - no desire. :)
27. If you claim to have run a time, be prepared to show proof in the form of a timeslip. We're all natural skeptics here. :D
28. [continue]

IS2Scooby 01-08-2004 04:46 PM

28. Oh yeah, if you sell cars don't try it here. The old schoolers don't like it. Even though nobody seems to have a problem with it in BAIC or even other car forums - it'll make people mad here.

Unless they're looking for a car though. Then they'll ask and it'll be okay to respond. Don't try otherwise though. It doesn't bother me in the least, but I don't have any money so don't PM me with cars for sale. I can't afford them. ;) :p :D

29. [continue]

BoOm 01-08-2004 04:49 PM

Make this sticky as the Official n00b thread!

myroncuz 01-08-2004 05:27 PM

i hope this dont pertain to me. i am a noob but i i will post up if i have any questions about my ride. i know about how peeps get pissed about postwhores and nor am i one. i know better to do a search before i ask any questions. but i know what mach5wrx is trying to say. and that is to stop being a panty and just speak up. i dont expect to fit right in just yet, but sooner or later i hope that i do. k then mahalo's myron

Mach5WRX 01-08-2004 05:27 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IS2Scooby [/i]
[B]I'm sick of hearing of how sick you are of hearing how n00bs are scared to post.

[/B][/QUOTE]

:monkey: - I mean this!

:p - but I also mean this!

IS2Scooby 01-08-2004 05:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mach5WRX [/i]
[B]:monkey: - I mean this!

:p - but I also mean this! [/B][/QUOTE]

At least you didn't :rolleyes: me. :D

ImprezaRSX 01-08-2004 06:34 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IS2Scooby[/i]
[B]
6. Don't disagree with Dom [/B][/QUOTE]

Words of wisdom there because there are words of wisdom here (points at self)

ImprezaRSX 01-08-2004 06:34 PM

oh yeah,
rule 15

:)

IS2Scooby 01-08-2004 07:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ImprezaRSX [/i]
[B]Words of wisdom there because there are words of wisdom here (points at self) [/B][/QUOTE]

There's that, too. ;)

Ditchhanger 01-08-2004 08:04 PM

Don't forget #23! ;)

Nolimit 01-08-2004 09:17 PM

# 17 !!!!
LOL! :D :D :D

I think somebody should've told Jayson that!! :p :p :D lol!

oh, I like how #4 is don't disagree with Sean, ... that's his lucky number and I hear he works at SpeedGear now and is much nicer in person! ;) :D :D

Mach5WRX 01-08-2004 10:49 PM

STICKY!!!

iNfEk 01-08-2004 10:55 PM

13.0@103MPH :D :banana: hopefully 12's soon!

Chibby Goku 01-09-2004 05:53 AM

If you're new, don't worry. I still feel like a n00b, but I try my best to contribute.

At first, I felt like an outsider until I actually met most of the members. Try as much as possible to attend any events or install days.

I've only been to a few events and installs, but I've helped a handful of members with their installs on my personal time. It was a great way to meet and make a new friend.

palaban 01-09-2004 12:39 PM

[B]9. Don't hotlink/directlink images/steal bandwidth.
[/B][/QUOTE]

<--- steals bandwidth :o

russ 01-09-2004 05:31 PM

Gee :rolleyes: sorry Rich! :rolleyes: I didn't think that :rolleyes: those cute little guys :rolleyes: looking up bothered :rolleyes: you! :D <---hey, hey, I'm smiling! :D

IS2Scooby 01-09-2004 06:00 PM

Cute guys looking up at me can NEVER be a good thing. :D

You may want to re-evaluate your chosen company. ;) :p

Mach5WRX 01-09-2004 08:25 PM

[B]Cute guys looking up at me can NEVER be a good thing. :D[/B][/QUOTE]

I had a supervisor once that said this......If you get "hit on" by girls, you are good looking. If you get "hit on" by guys you must be really good looking to make them not like girls. So kick the guys butt that hit on you then go find some really hot girl to bang.

So take as a compliment.....ummmm.....I guess.

russ 01-10-2004 10:29 AM

[B]Cute guys looking up at me can NEVER be a good thing. :D
[/B][/QUOTE]

You ARE a sick dog! :D

EtchyLives 01-11-2004 11:33 AM

29. If you have a personal beef with someone on here, take it to the PM's. Nobody likes to read a soap opera... well at least I don't

30. If you ask for advice, you might not like the answer you get. Therefore, don't rip someone apart for posting up with advice you don't like. Just don't take it.

31. If you are sensitive, grow a thicker skin.

32. Show up to events because then people are nicer, then.

33. I Do not live in Hawaii anymore, so if I ignore your PM about if I'm going to show up, don't take it personal. I live 3,000 miles away. As much as I like install days, jetlag is a *****.

34. [continue]

kawshon1 01-11-2004 04:36 PM

34. If you need something installed and someone offers to help you, dont stand around and watch them install it for you, HELP OUT TOO!

boloheadrat 01-12-2004 01:57 AM

35. And if someone helps you, make sure you have plenty beer for them. (me)

gpatmac 01-13-2004 03:19 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kawshon1 [/i]
[B]34. If you need something installed and someone offers to help you, dont stand around and watch them install it for you, HELP OUT TOO! [/B][/QUOTE]
<-------directed at this guy.
<-------forever in Kawshon's debt
<-------tries to return the favor in helping out other HIIC'ers with installations he's familiar with, but must be closely supervised.

kawshon1 01-13-2004 05:26 PM

Pat I wasnt directing that at anyone! :)

gpatmac 01-15-2004 09:04 AM

Wes,

I know that. You'd never say it because you're a nice guy. It's just what I think someone should've been whispering in my ear that day. Not only did the situation that day installing my turbo make it so that you pretty much did everything (pump, green monster, injectors, turbo...), but also I didn't get much learning.

That's not my policy at all. I want people to think that I'm useful and helpful, and I don't ever want to lose out again on the education I could've gotten.

Hear ye, hear ye. No matter what Wes says, he's a saint. If he's helping you work on your car, DON'T take too much time BSing with everyone because if you turn your head, he'll have your entire install done. He's smart with cars, persistent, and dedicated. If he has any respect for you at all, he'll bend over backwards for you without giving it a second thought.

gpatmac 01-16-2004 10:13 AM

Another rule should be: try and put something of substance in the title of your thread. It's annoying to see a thread with an inocuous title that you end up clicking on over and over again everytime it gets bumped.

Hey, should I erase my 'Wes worship' post above? The only thing germaine is that all n00bs should bow to Kawshon.:)

IS2Scooby 01-16-2004 12:18 PM

I agree about asking for somebody's help and not even getting yoru hands dirty. That would be bogus. :(

Mach5WRX 01-16-2004 01:56 PM

Wes is the MAN!

IS2Scooby 01-28-2004 06:41 PM

36. Attn n00bs: Pat is now the official BIG BALLAH of the HIIC. He's pulled out all the stops and is getting ready to take some names!

FP Green on a 2.5STi block with a JDM 6-speed tranny in a wagon. Hot damn. That thing is going to be a rocket! DAAAAAAMN!

I take back what I said about the R160 diff. being strong enough. It was when you were VF30'd EJ20, but a FP Green blowing into a USDM STi block? Ummm - go buy that R180 diff and halfshafts and rear hubs, Bro!!!

mario 02-06-2004 09:00 PM

I have a new one to add!!! Lately i have noticed that some people don't know how to post in the correct forum Mainly the 4-sale forum. Lets try a little harder people to think before you post. Even if you want to gauge members intereste post it were you know it should be. The For Sale Forum :D This is a message from you friendly neighborhood Marine, Now back to your sceduled programing. :D

iNfEk 02-14-2004 03:45 AM

also...

Just cause you have (or think you have) a fast car doesn't mean that you can control your car like the people you see on TV... DO NOT STREET RACE!

gdogg 02-24-2004 08:39 PM

don't get

emotional---------it's an ONLINE forum. its not like its a matter of life or death....its simply a resource that you can use for your benefit/or the benefit of others. either u like it or not. . . so don't get your bibidese all tied up in a knot:D

AWD 20T 04-07-2004 02:40 PM

How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum...

myroncuz 04-07-2004 03:02 PM

im waiting for an "old timer" to reply to this one...

gdogg 04-07-2004 04:09 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AWD 20T [/i]
[B]How about all the old timers can get a life. I'm old school on this site.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: i think the cookie monster has been hangin out with oscar :eek:

gpatmac 04-08-2004 07:32 AM

[B]How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you responding to something? Is there a competition or something?

Without wasting my time and checking out any of your previous posts, I'd venture a guess that you're probably as much of a troll in the BAIC as you're being here.

ftnssn 04-08-2004 08:36 AM

I'm a noob and I'll admit i'm confused is AWD 20T saying that we have to much sex on this forum is that what **** means in his statement. Someone help me i'm confused!

go giants

AWD 20T 04-08-2004 04:07 PM

Sorry I was having a bad day... I meant to say you guys should not be so demanding of the n00bs. It's just a forum... I just don't want to see this place turn into another honda-tech full of lame people... Cheers&ENJOY! :banana:

gdogg 04-09-2004 12:53 AM

TIP # 40

[B]Sorry I was having a bad day... I meant to say you guys should not be so demanding of the n00bs. It's just a forum... I just don't want to see this place turn into another honda-tech full of lame people... Cheers&ENJOY! :banana: [/B][/QUOTE]

i think the fact that subarus are generally more expensive than your average honda which means we won't draw the same crowd of immature young honda "techs"

# 40

competition between "regional forums" is pointless because a lot of us either have been to the other "regions" or have dear friends in those areas.

scooby snacks are valuable- if u don't need yours donate them to me. :cool:

Kevin M 04-14-2004 01:47 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AWD 20T[/i]
[B] How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum... [/B][/QUOTE]

Chris, you're 19- you aren't old school. And BAIC could learn a lot from the HIIC boys.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AWD 20T[/i]
[B] Sorry I was having a bad day... I meant to say you guys should not be so demanding of the n00bs. It's just a forum... I just don't want to see this place turn into another honda-tech full of lame people... Cheers&ENJOY! :banana: [/B][/QUOTE]

But the quasi-apolgy pretty much makes up for it. Just remember-

#42 If you don't have something nice (or helpful) to say, don't say anything.

dropkick_muppet 04-14-2004 02:04 PM

[quote]Chris, you're 19- you aren't old school. And BAIC could learn a lot from the HIIC boys.
[/quote]

very, very well put.

oh, and i think #43 is in order:

if you don't know anything about the topic being discussed, whether its limited slip diffs, or politics, feel free to ask intelligent questions -- but don't reply with inane, uninformed "dude, you should totally xxxxx" comments.

gdogg 04-15-2004 08:45 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BAN SUVS [/i]
[B]Chris, you're 19- you aren't old school. And BAIC could learn a lot from the HIIC boys.
[/B][/QUOTE]

i'm 28, am i old school? :p

#44 try not to be a close minded fOO thinkin the only real awd car out there is a wrx or sti.(the evo is a good car) ;)

.:: 808 STi ::. 04-22-2004 05:13 AM

45: PLEASE DO A SEARCH before you post a question!!!!!!!!!! instead of posting the same damn thing over and over again!

chillN 2.5RS 04-22-2004 10:49 AM

46. Try not to make negitive millitary comments. with out hard core evidence. even if jesus him self told you about it.

:D :D

gdogg 04-29-2004 03:23 PM

47. don't take someones thread that was a simple statement and
make it into some huge philosophical debate. i know the
socrates in all of us wants to jump out. but please be
sensitive to thread. if it call for philosohpical debate
then so be it. if its some question about an oil filter
don't spend 5 paragraphs explaining why oem is better
than aftermarket.

das jus me. . . my personal preferences.. ;)

Rexstang 04-29-2004 04:14 PM

[B]
4. Don't disagree with Sean.
5. Don't disagree with Dan.
6. Don't disagree with Dom
[/B][/QUOTE]

What happened to Don't disagree with Jayson?

I know I've been quiet lately but don't forget I'm like the "Guns of the Navarone!"

I'll just have to make that #48.

Scubaru 04-30-2004 12:47 AM

From one the Original Old Skoolers to all the nOOB's and "new" old skoolers. ;)

49. Be very aware of the fact that how YOU drive your Subaru reflects on EVERY Subaru owner here. You drive like an A$$ to someone on the street, that person WILL remember that the next time he/she sees a Subaru regardless. Bad press for all.

50. Be considerate of all the people before you that got a deals through the Dealer or the fact that Imprezer even GAVE us a forum. Not saying a$$ kiss, just be appreciative and humble.

51. If there is an "intelligent argument" about a Subaru vs. a Dodge, Ford, Chevy, Mistubishi, Your mom, come with something better than "Let's race in the Rain" If that is your only argument to why Subaru is the greatest, Im sell my stock in the company and beating you with my keyboard. ;) :)

-scu

flatlinesti 05-01-2004 11:32 PM

i am a noob but have been reading the forums for a while now.... and most of the time the other noobs ask questions that dont make sense.... they come here to get help and to learn..... its no big deal but they need to understand that there are people out there that know more then they do so it might make them look stupid...

gdogg 05-04-2004 05:23 PM

get to know who ALEX is.
i don't know him personally, yet
but he is the founder of this site
don't rattle his cage or he will shut down the site
for a few hours and create a whole new format
and claim its a software upgrade :D

okay i'm kidding- just make sure you know who Imprezer is. that is all

IS2Scooby 05-04-2004 05:53 PM

[QUOTE=Rexstang]What happened to Don't disagree with Jayson?

I know I've been quiet lately but don't forget I'm like the "Guns of the Navarone!"

I'll just have to make that #48.[/QUOTE]

Roger that, Ghost Rider. :)

IS2Scooby 05-04-2004 05:57 PM

#53 IS2Scooby is a binge-drinking clubaholic. If you're of the same bent, be sure to look him up in an evening venue and he'll have a drink with ya!

#54 DON'T tune your car on the freeways at night. I can't find a spot within 20 miles of Honolulu that doesn't have a speed trap or HPD cruiser every 100 yards. Be careful out there people!

EtchyLives 05-11-2004 07:22 PM

Ummm... #54.... Do the names Richard, Pat, Mitch, and Wes ring a bell? I seem to think they are somehow all tied into this... but of course I could be wrong. The thin mountain air is getting to me. :)

Hey all. It's been awhile. I miss HRP and install days, but I'm trying to meet new folks here in Colorado. Keep in touch.

Mach5WRX 05-12-2004 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=EtchyLives]

Hey all. It's been awhile.[/QUOTE]

Wish we could all meet up for the day........:(

gpatmac 05-13-2004 11:27 AM

[quote][i]originally posted by LT Etchy[/i]
[b]Ummm... #54.... Do the names Richard, Pat, Mitch, and Wes ring a bell? I seem to think they are somehow all tied into this... but of course I could be wrong. The thin mountain air is getting to me.

Hey all. It's been awhile. I miss HRP and install days, but I'm trying to meet new folks here in Colorado. Keep in touch.[/b][/quote]

I was doing this before the big 'sting'. Now, I don't think anywhere is safe.

Hey, can't 'quick quote'.

better now?

Mach5WRX 05-13-2004 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=gpatmac]I was doing this before the big 'sting'. Now, I don't think anywhere is safe.

Hey, can't 'quick quote'.[/QUOTE]

?

IS2Scooby 05-13-2004 03:08 PM

Howzit, Greg!

Nolimit 05-13-2004 11:41 PM

[QUOTE=AWD 20T]How about all the old timers can get a ****ing life. I'm old school on this site, and you guys ***** way too much over here.. You wouldn't last a day in the BAIC forum...[/QUOTE]
How about, people born in the 80's keep their mouth shut unless spoken to.

Nolimit 05-13-2004 11:42 PM

just kidding ...

:p ;)

Nolimit 05-14-2004 12:00 AM

[QUOTE=gdogg]i'm 28, am i old school? :p [/QUOTE]
No.

if you don't know what this is about, you're not old school. ;)
[url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=99968[/url]

Scubaru 05-14-2004 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=Nolimit]if you don't know what this is about, you're not old school. ;)
[url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=99968[/url][/QUOTE]

Man Sean, you are taking it WAY back..... Im sure Alex hasn't forgotten.

By the way, new rule, if you haven't drinken Vodka shots with Alex, you are not old school.....................you are old FART. haha!

-scu

gdogg 06-05-2004 12:46 AM

^^^ so Alex really is a Russian?

[COLOR=Lime]aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea[/COLOR]

04sleeper 06-11-2004 01:19 PM

hey everyone. been reading the posts for a while now but never posted. i just thought i'd say hey and give you a heads up that i ask some s2pid questions some times so just ignore me. i just bought my first wrx and i'm sure i'll have questions so thanks in advance for any help. oh yea and #13...L8R

Mach5WRX 06-15-2004 05:11 PM

<----Not born in the 80's

[QUOTE=Nolimit]How about, people born in the 80's keep their mouth shut unless spoken to.[/QUOTE]

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chibby Goku 06-20-2004 12:55 AM

Fair warning to offensive drivers, especially new suby owners on the road.

#55) I was born a MOKE and I still have some MOKE tendencies, so I'll step out of my vehilce and false crack you if you offend me. Don't call me out to race, don't give me the bird, and don't yell obscenities at me.

Scubaru 06-20-2004 01:35 AM

[QUOTE=Chibby Goku]Fair warning to offensive drivers, especially new suby owners on the road.

#55) I was born a MOKE and I still have some MOKE tendencies, so I'll step out of my vehilce and false crack you if you offend me. Don't call me out to race, don't give me the bird, and don't yell obscenities at me.[/QUOTE]

Chibby.......are you my twin brother? I love you man! I feel the same way. I will not hesitate to put a hurting on somebody that acts stupid at the traffic light after putting my daughter in harms way.

BTW....im still looking for the subaru driver that almost ran my wife and daughter off the road in saltlake a while back, what....you thought I forgot about you?

gdogg 07-21-2004 04:04 PM

[b]#56[/b]

don't post your sob sob sad sad sissy stories about people not "doin the shaka" or not waving back at you. not everyone drives by looking at everything else but the road...(like me) :p

[color=lime]aloha[size=1] from the summit of Mauna Kea[/size][/color]

gpatmac 07-21-2004 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg][b]#56[/b]

don't post your sob sob sad sad sissy stories about people not "doin the shaka" or not waving back at you. not everyone drives by looking at everything else but the road...(like me) :p

[color=lime]aloha[size=1] from the summit of Mauna Kea[/size][/color][/QUOTE]
Hey, don't you need to have been on here longer than like 3 months to post rules?

WTF is 'staff member' anyhow? Are you a mod?

gdogg 07-21-2004 05:33 PM

^^^ ouch.
i was asked and recommended by wingless wonder and imprezer
to help w/ i-club traffic.
not tryin to be bossy by my last post- just trying to lighten up the thread a little.
and yes i am still a nOOb- joined 10/03
not old school but glad to be able to help contribute in some way-

[color=lime]aloha[size=1] from the summit of Mauna Kea[/size][/color]

gpatmac 07-21-2004 06:25 PM

I think you certainly contribute good stuff, but boy you are an eager one, aren't you?;)

kawshon1 08-25-2004 07:37 PM

[url]http://projectboil.pixel10.co.uk/posting/Posting.html[/url]

Mach5WRX 08-25-2004 11:43 PM

^
l
l
Yes!!!!!

IS2Scooby 08-26-2004 01:42 AM

Lol!

myroncuz 08-26-2004 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=kawshon1][url]http://projectboil.pixel10.co.uk/posting/Posting.html[/url][/QUOTE]

hahaha so true...

JerseyJason 09-01-2004 11:09 PM

Noob

Howz it everyone?

I'm a new owner of a white/gold STI. One of your members told me about the club the other day, so here I am. Good looking out Bro. I'm definately interested in modifying my car, slowly, due to $$. I also want to meet up with all of you when ever the next get together is. I look forward to going on a cruise with all of you.

Later,

JerseyJason

P.S. Trading in my 3000GT for a Suby is the best automotive move i've ever made!

myroncuz 09-02-2004 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=JerseyJason]Howz it everyone?

I'm a new owner of a white/gold STI. One of your members told me about the club the other day, so here I am. Good looking out Bro. I'm definately interested in modifying my car, slowly, due to $$. I also want to meet up with all of you when ever the next get together is. I look forward to going on a cruise with all of you.

Later,

JerseyJason

P.S. Trading in my 3000GT for a Suby is the best automotive move i've ever made![/QUOTE]

hey wassup jersey jason. welcome aboard. also, this is the wrong forum!!!!!!! nah, wassup though and take care

myroncuz 09-20-2004 02:22 PM

i think i speak for everyone when i say DO NOT POST ABOUT DRIFTING AND DRIVING REALLY FAST ON THE STREETS ON THESE FORUMS.

if you do these things, then fine, your an azz waiting to die or even taking someone else's life... keep it to yourself.. better yet, dont EVEN do it!!

.:: 808 STi ::. 09-21-2004 01:33 AM

^^^W3Rb^^^

gdogg 09-21-2004 01:52 AM

[b]58. [/b] Do not get drunk and post on i-club. you know who you are... ;)
:p

[size=1][color=lime]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size]

04sleeper 09-21-2004 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=JerseyJason]Howz it everyone?

Later,

JerseyJason

P.S. Trading in my 3000GT for a Suby is the best automotive move i've ever made![/QUOTE]

hey were you that guy with his girl at the tracks?

DrVortex 09-22-2004 11:13 PM

59. Wow...up to 59 this quick. Anyway...one comment from this peanut gallery "Treat others the way you want to be treated." Nuff Said. Late!!

IS2Scooby 09-22-2004 11:38 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg][b]58. [/b] Do not get drunk and post on i-club. you know who you are... ;)

[size=1][color=lime]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

gdogg 09-23-2004 02:16 AM

^^ except for King Dinga Ling...

:D

[color=lime][size=1]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size]

myroncuz 09-24-2004 01:45 PM

is it just me or do i notice more postwhores recently?

04sleeper 09-24-2004 01:54 PM

it's just you. :D

myroncuz 09-24-2004 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=04sleeper]it's just you. :D[/QUOTE]

oh ok. :)

bpang1 09-24-2004 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=gdogg]^^ except for King Dinga Ling...

:D

[color=lime][size=1]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

Ya gotta love it...not only is he the King...he's the King Ding a Ling of Posting!

bpang1 09-24-2004 06:54 PM

60. In regards to spelling, When in Doubt...Sound it Out.

and if that doesn't work...grab a damn dictionary!

shaggadelic 09-24-2004 08:56 PM

hey hey hey i like moke style spelling k...lol

and did you kown as lnog as you slepl the wrdos wtih the smae ltteres and as lnog as it satrs wtih the smae fisrt and lsat lttere you can sitll udner satnd it!!

dis_local_guy 09-24-2004 09:09 PM

[QUOTE=shaggadelic]hey hey hey i like moke style spelling k...lol

and did you kown as lnog as you slepl the wrdos wtih the smae ltteres and as lnog as it satrs wtih the smae fisrt and lsat lttere you can sitll udner satnd it!![/QUOTE]

okay whatever! translation (k watever)

gdogg 10-01-2004 04:41 AM

[QUOTE=bpang1]60. In regards to spelling, When in Doubt...Sound it Out.

and if that doesn't work...grab a damn dictionary![/QUOTE]
werd- if this spelling plague continues, i am gonna ask alex to make a spellcheck in the toolbar!
:banana:

[b]61.[/b] If you create a alias username just to waste everyones time and make trouble... lets just say its discouraged... as some people actually do use this board for help once in a while... when there is someone bogus- it just makes all the people who are seriously using this site for edification leave this site. and then the [i]kiddies[/i] are the only ones left. :(

[color=lime][size=1]aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*[/color][/size]

.:: 808 STi ::. 11-17-2004 03:49 AM

fake screen names are poo.....hahhhaahha

PatmyCrotch 11-17-2004 08:41 AM

Now who logs in under a false screen name??

Ditchhanger 11-17-2004 03:49 PM

If the post whoring continues, I'll lock this down...

Mach5WRX 01-26-2005 07:49 PM

Don't buy anything from vivid!!!!

kewldan 02-04-2005 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=myroncuz]is it just me or do i notice more postwhores recently?[/QUOTE]
What the hell is a "postwhore"??

even if it is me, dont say me...thanx =)

myroncuz 02-04-2005 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=kewldan]What the hell is a "postwhore"??

even if it is me, dont say me...thanx =)[/QUOTE]

its you... :) postwhore=one who wants attention and posts in random threads just to bring up their post count. postwhores also provide us with nothing but stupidity comments. :)

kewldan 02-04-2005 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=myroncuz]its you... :) postwhore=one who wants attention and posts in random threads just to bring up their post count. postwhores also provide us with nothing but stupidity comments. :)[/QUOTE]
lol okay.. so how do I avoid being a "postwhore" ?

hey why not buy from vivid.. I dont think I have yet I was just wondering...

04sleeper 02-06-2005 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=kewldan]hey why not buy from vivid.. I dont think I have yet I was just wondering...[/QUOTE]

b/c your still a n00b and we are trying to help you. also b/c we say so. ;)

kewldan 02-06-2005 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=04sleeper]b/c your still a n00b and we are trying to help you. also b/c we say so. ;)[/QUOTE]
Hey Im trying to get a new license plate but it wont fit KEWLDAN they said only 6 chars... so I need help on a suggestion... would KWL-DAN look dumb? I need some suggestions for a License plate... and dont says NOOB-1 or anything like that.. I already thought about that one. lol