'00 Subaru Forester - i-Club

General Tech / How To's / Installations Technical discussions about the USDM 2008+ WRX and WRX STi.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #1  

Car Info: 2000 Subaru Forester L
'00 Subaru Forester

Hi users, this is my first time to this forum. I have a 2000 Subaru Forester N/A with modest mods, like, headers, exhaust, crank pulley, master cylinder brace, CAI, fule pump, fuel pressure regulator, with suspension Mods. I have installed a fuel pressure gauge, water temp gauge, and an AFR. I have read many articles that the gauge is npt useful. But the fact that their is jo tu e, amd a wideband will be use less, because I can not get my car tuned. So I just was to install the gauge to try to manage the mixture of fuel and air content going to my engine. Everyone says is useless, because it only reads Stoich, lean, and rich, but at least I will know where the engine is, and too adjust or manage the fuel lpreasure pn my car. So if anyone knows, what wire do I need to splice into, and to avoid my car showing to check engine light.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Socal: STI/WRX/Forester SPT Coilovers (04 STI, 02-07 WRX, Forester) lildragn11 Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale 0 12-05-2009 11:57 AM
STI/WRX/Forester/92x SPT Coilovers (04 STI, 02-07 WRX/92x, Forester) lildragn11 NorCal Classifieds 0 12-05-2009 11:19 AM
Socal: STI/WRX/Forester/92x SPT Coilovers (04 STI, 02-07 WRX/92x, Forester) lildragn11 SoCal Classifieds 0 12-05-2009 11:18 AM
STi Pink Forester Struts and STi Pink Forester Pink Springs gruppe-s NorCal Classifieds 0 11-03-2005 05:15 PM
Forester XT Turbo on AUTO NA Forester (same ej25 as impreza) Subaru_Master Aftermarket Forced Induction - Turboed factory NA engines 0 08-17-2005 12:51 PM