Engine/Power - EJ20T (pre-2006 WRX and JDM) There is replacement for displacement, it is forced induction - OEM 2.0 liter turbo engines in the USDM WRX. 90-94 Legacy Turbo EJ22 turbo engines can also be discussed here.

What about BOG???

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 02:45 AM

are you running any type of engine mangagement? i don't know from personal experience, but the ecu reflashes offered by various companies now claim smooth torque curves, especially compared to piggyback unichips. here is a new release from cobb tuning if you haven't seen it yet. very promising and at an extremely fair price, makes me wish i would have waited before buying my utec.

http://www.wrxforum.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c;f=1;t=000007
Old 03-11-2003, 09:24 PM

You mentioned having the UTEC, what is your opinion on that and besides a power bump due to raised boost levels how does it work for you?
don't get me wrong, i love my utec! a definite hp increase and by far the easiest performance mod to install. the tuning is where the utec gets tricky, especially if you are a n00b like myself. so for now, i will leave it up to the experts. good mod, worth the money to me, although the utec isn't for everyone though