Engine/Power - EJ20T (pre-2006 WRX and JDM) There is replacement for displacement, it is forced induction - OEM 2.0 liter turbo engines in the USDM WRX. 90-94 Legacy Turbo EJ22 turbo engines can also be discussed here.

Major Engine Problem!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 08:19 PM

Car Info: Forester XT
Originally posted by WRXs2Fast4U
Thanks for all of your input!!! I put the car back to stock(pain in the ***) and I took it to another Subaru dealership. They took a look at it and they are covering it under waranty! Yes they are!!! That's a good thing!
I hate you.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:28 PM

Angry

Originally posted by WRXs2Fast4U
If you guys were smart and scandalus, then you guys could get things covered under waranty too! What, did you think I was gonna pay $6gs to get my car fixed at the dealership! Hell no! So I took the time to put it back to stock, and I just played stupid! I don't see what is wrong with that!
How old are you? Becuase regardless of your age you are coming across as someone who:

a) Doesn't know and even admits that they don't know what they are doing in the way of modding the car.
b) Dishonest enough to do what you did in that you are basically flat out LIEING to the dealership

I mean did you seriously just listen to what some people on a message board on the internet say to do to modify your car? I went to MANy MANY forums over the course of 3 years and talked with EVERY tuner I could, in length, before I started to do the level of mods you are talking about on your car even at only 16psi!!! Do MORE research and get some freagin' gauges!!!

I just don't know what else to say but Wow... if you can't see how you are wrong in not knowing what you are doing and/or lieing to the dealership about what you did
Old 03-06-2003, 01:36 PM

Car Info: platinum rex wagon
hey, can you give me 5 numbers plus one power number?
Old 03-06-2003, 02:15 PM

Car Info: 2016 CWP WRX
josh

*sigh*

your own words speak volumes about who you are. really really sad....and pathetic....

josh

Quick Reply: Major Engine Problem!!!