Introducing our "I :Heart: ________" you fill in the blank - custom sticker special!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 06:21 PM

Car Info: Sti!
Thumbs up Introducing our "I :Heart: ________" you fill in the blank - custom sticker special!

Introducing our "I :Heart: _____________" fill in the blank custom sticker special!
It's up to you to let us know what you love, so we can make your design into a custom sticker(s).

We have had a lot of requests for these stickers, and we know that I-Club keeps the love going, so we are making it a priority to make one off stickers for each and every one of you.

Each sticker will be digitally printed onto white vinyl, and will be cut into a square. Each sticker will be fully laminated and will last outdoors for 3+ years. Our vinyl will not leave a residue when it is removed, which is a huge plus over cheap vinyls. The stickers are printed at 720dpi, and look incredibly professional. Many people here can vouch for our quality.

Your sticker will arrive in an envelope ready to be applied, we will ship all orders within 3 days of the order being placed. We will e-mail you once your order has shipped. Every sticker will use a standard Times News Roman font, with an "I" and red heart. You simply need to let us know what goes after the red heart.

Each sticker will be 8" x 2.5" long. Please keep the wording minimal so we can fit it into your design.

To place an order, you simply PayPal to orders@stickercutting.com and put in the comments section what the sticker should say. Be sure your caps are typed in the same way you want it to appear on the sticker. We will design according to your message in the PayPal notes.

Each sticker is $6.00/shipped. If you order 3 or more stickers, they are $5.00/shipped. For example, 5 stickers would be $25.00 shipped.

1 Sticker - $6.00
2 Stickers - $12.00
3 Stickers - $15.00
4 Stickers - $20.00
5 Stickers - $25.00

Each order includes shipping, which will be USPS First Class mail.

We want to show everyone just how high quality our products are, but at the same time, give you something that you can use.

Please view the images below for an example of what your stickers would look like. If you have any questions, you can forward them to orders@stickercutting.com or PM us.

If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use our secure credit card server at http://payments.stickercutting.com - e-mail your wording to orders@stickercutting.com once the order has been placed through our credit card server. Please include your order information in this secondary e-mail.

Feel free to call us if you want to order over the phone.

Thank you!

Nathan Ferguson
Owner - http://www.stickercutting.com
Phone: 1-301-697-5540