Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

WTFRoadRageRant

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 01:18 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
WTFRoadRageRant

People who speed on the main streets before an onramp, then take the onramp at 30 mph until the freeway straightens! WTF!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!

useless details---->
So going down el camino before the 85 onramp, i always try to get first in line (of 1 car tonight, a v6 "charger") so i can have some legal fun with g forces.
So this charger doesnt let me in, i almost hit 55 on el camino then realize f*ck that so i let the douche have first spot for the on ramp....................

first curve i proceed to ride his ***.......second curve 10 feet behind him i give him some pencil beam as he is seriously going 45 as the freeway lanes merge......THEN WHY TF DID YOU SPEED ON THE STREETS U FXCKIN JERK OFF

then (and only going straight) he decides to mash the gas, i pass him before the white line breaks and gas it til 110 in a 2.5 pretty much took 30 seconds lol but i beat a V6 CHARGER haha, i know soccer moms that can beat me, ive seen it!

Post more of the same douche-ness or asshatery LOLLLLLL oh such a funny word
Old 02-19-2007, 02:08 AM

Car Info: sc300
i seen this kid in a sti drive like a jerkoff =D that was when i had my suby too but i guess 2.0 isnt enuf for him
Old 02-19-2007, 04:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
i hate when people do that ****.... theres a turn a love taking on the way to work, its a 35mph to a 50mph around a 90* turn with the gutter, yup the gutter that you can ride initial d style with your tires locked in

you can safely dive in to the turn at 50 and come out at, well whatever you want.... and its a merge sign, not a yield sign..... all these douches come around the turn and sit there..... i look at traffic as i go into the turn and pick my "bit(h" lol..... whereas these jerk offs dont even think about merging until they realize theyre about the be hit by the 50mph traffic theyre tryin to merge into.... bad drivers BLOW!

-1 for dumb bastards with licenses
Old 02-19-2007, 07:07 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
No street racing posts allowed on i-Club.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush