Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Dont you just love ****ing idiots?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 12:09 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Talking Dont you just love ****ing idiots?

So I live in Santa Rosa, up on Sanoma Mtn road and Pressely. So Im just driving like normal, except for today little did I know I was going to own some kid with the awsome power of the WRX. So I turn right on to Bennet Valley Road and Im just crusing and I come up to Grange Road and ****ing tearing up the road is this bright yellow NA 300zx and he doesnt even stop at the stop sign and just runs it and starts to come up on me fast. So I just throw into 4th and take off, but he gets right back on my *** about a good foot or 2 from my bumper. Then he tries to pass me and I wont let him I just mash on it when he gets ready to pass then we hit the twisties even though theres not that much but I knew that I was going to own him. Little did this kid know was that today I turned all of my KYB AGX's to 4 cause I wanted to test them out. So we start to take the the first turn and I just start to own him, I could tell that he couldnt drive he was breaking in turns and etc. So I dust him and then I hit Bethards and he comes flying up in the right lane, and the tires to pass me agian but theres a car in front of him and a Im closing the gap in my lane. Then I swear to god this happend, he swerves in front of me and almost clips me and goes into oncoming traffic and luckily there was no one in the other lane so he drives in the wrong lane till he hits the intersections runs the red and turns right, little did he know that there was a cop turning at that exact secound. So the cop lights it up and goes after him, and so of course by this time Im ****ing dying laughing so I turn to follow him and the kid is on his hood staring me down and then flips me off and I said out my window "hey at least I didnt get pulled over ****tard!" God it was so perfect so this is the only time I will say it thanx SR PD.

Last edited by JJNorCalWRX; 02-21-2007 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:16 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by JJNorCalWRX
ohh and the kid was Mexican so that could be a big reason.
Hahah. Just wait for the flames to begin...
Old 02-21-2007, 12:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
im mexican and i drive a wrx what the **** do u mean he was ohh and the kid was Mexican so that could be a big reason.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:33 AM

Car Info: White 04 WRX
that last comment is definately not necessary...expect some flames coming your way
Old 02-21-2007, 12:34 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
is this a joke?
Old 02-21-2007, 12:35 AM

Car Info: N/A
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by JJNorCalWRX
So I live in Santa Rosa, up on Sanoma Mtn road and Pressely. So Im just driving like normal, except for today little did I know I was going to own some kid with the awsome power of the WRX. So I turn right on to Bennet Valley Road and Im just crusing and I come up to Grange Road and ****ing tearing up the road is this bright yellow NA 300zx and he doesnt even stop at the stop sign and just runs it and starts to come up on me fast. So I just throw into 4th and take off, but he gets right back on my *** about a good foot or 2 from my bumper. Then he tries to pass me and I wont let him I just mash on it when he gets ready to pass then we hit the twisties even though theres not that much but I knew that I was going to own him. Little did this kid know was that today I turned all of my KYB AGX's to 4 cause I wanted to test them out. So we start to take the the first turn and I just start to own him, I could tell that he couldnt drive he was breaking in turns and etc. So I dust him and then I hit Bethards and he comes flying up in the right lane, and the tires to pass me agian but theres a car in front of him and a Im closing the gap in my lane. Then I swear to god this happend, he swerves in front of me and almost clips me and goes into oncoming traffic and luckily there was no one in the other lane so he drives in the wrong lane till he hits the intersections runs the red and turns right, little did he know that there was a cop turning at that exact secound. So the cop lights it up and goes after him, and so of course by this time Im ****ing dying laughing so I turn to follow him and the kid is on his hood staring me down and then flips me off and I said out my window "hey at least I didnt get pulled over ****tard!" God it was so perfect so this is the only time I will say it thanx SR PD ohh and the kid was Mexican so that could be a big reason.
I'll quote in case you try to edit your post later on. Flame on people!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
this will not end well
Old 02-21-2007, 12:39 AM

Car Info: nothing
whos the idiot? the other kid, you, or both? u guys are equally retarded for trying to race 2 lane in the twisties. oh, but good job owning him him with the power of the wrx and ur agx's set to 4, you ***.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Oh this is gonna be a good one! You couldn't have given this thread a better title.

*puts on reading glasses, grabs popcorn*
Old 02-21-2007, 01:40 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
:rotfl:

Karl MalOWNED
Old 02-21-2007, 02:12 AM

Car Info: wrx02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-a-A...elated&search=
Old 02-21-2007, 02:20 AM

i thought the story was good
Old 02-21-2007, 02:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
Good job. You get a Gold Star.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
expect to be hated on..... the kid got what he deserved, and you got lucky...
Old 02-21-2007, 07:27 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
you're a ****ing moron... you egged him on, so don't act like you don't play much of a part in this.

He may be an idiot as well, but you ****ing enticed him. Instigated his aggressive behavior.

-Gagan

Quick Reply: Dont you just love ****ing idiots?