Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

No Power!!!! (street racing posts not allowed on i-Club)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 09:36 PM

Car Info: plenty
Exclamation No Power!!!! (street racing posts not allowed on i-Club)

ok i am going to try to explain this but what i can't explain or get out my friend will chime in with helping me explain this!! ok first of my modes ar ap,tbe,spt intake,pully, tranny mount,anti-lifts and a few other mounts. ok my proublem is when me and a friend would race from a roll stock vs stock it was a dead race, when we would do it from a roll and a had tbe i pulled on him like no mans land and now ever since he got his tbe and the sti tmic he is pulling like crazy on me.. and no it is not driver faultyness.. this last week when i was running stage 2 it fulls like it has lost some of the ***** it used to have.. also he raced our buddys 03 stage two wrx that has an up-pipe two and the 07 still won buy a car .. all i know it that me and the 03 have the same whp but when it comes to wtq i am like 30 above and i still could not keep up the other wrx that does not have any kind of engine management!!!! thanks any help would be great!!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
street racing FTL!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:04 PM

Car Info: plenty
not really
Old 03-12-2007, 10:15 PM

Car Info: suby
Alright ya..My buddy who posted this is the guy I ran.

Before anyone flames this was out on a country road where no cars were around and was like a 3 mile stretch of road.

Im gonna re explain everything cuz its kinda hard for my buddy to explain everythin exactly in words what hes thinking.

Now....My Buddy is a 2006 WRX and has Cobb AP Running Stage2...Perrin Under Drive Pulley...SPT SRI....Invidia Divorced Downpipe....HKS Carbon TI Catback Exhaust...Cobb Sway Bars...and Anti Lifts.....And Tranny Mount...

Now I am a 2007 WRX and have ERZ Downpipe...STI TMIC...Tsudo 3 Inch N1 Catback Exhaust...Tranny Mount...Cobb Tuning Adjustable Short Shifter..and Tein S-Tech Drop thats it.

This is all from a 2nd gear roll at 3k RPMs

Okay when Ryan used to have Full Turbo Back and I just had the catback with no downpipe he would DEFF pull strong..and this was before he was stage2.

Now I have Downpipe and Full Exhaust as well and he ran stock mode on CObb and I pulled on him about a car. Then he flashes to stage 2 91 OCT Map and we go again...and I still pull on him..Deff on top end.

Then tonight we tried it again maybe thinkin the map wasnt right..so we reflashed everythign on his cobb and gave it another shot. Well still like no other i would just walk on him. Even gave him a car with 3 honks and i still caught him by top of second and was passing HARD into third. Just pullin majorly on top end. Puzzles us cuz he is Stage2 with more stuff...and Im a 2007 with just Downpipe and Catback exhaust. No Cobb or anything.

We even tested my friends Cobb in stage 2 and was seeing what PSI he was making..and on the AP it was reading he would hit 16.2 PSI.

So we try it on my buddies 2003 WRX with...Cobb Stage2 AP...Invidia Downpipe and Up Pipe....against me a 2007 WRX at same rpm 3k at a 2nd gear roll. We start and at the top of 2nd gear i start to pull...then into 3rd even more I pull about a car. Confused but woundering....cuz he stage 2 WRX 2003 and 06 WRX both put 224WHP stage 2 but TQ is higher on the 06 than the 03 on stage 2.

Long yes I know but best way we could explain it..kinda woundering what could be going on?