Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

The new i-club is all about censorship!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 09:01 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Maybe, just maybe, how a business runs it's affairs, how a person handles his personal life, is none of your business.
Maybe.
That point has been made Paul, yours maybe a little nicer than others but hey the point is the same.

I just really think it is weird.

With a lawyer that you spend thousands of dollars to protect you leaves a firm after 5 years of you having him on retainer, the company lets you know it was best for all, here is your new person and they assure you will recieve the same great level service.

With a doctor, the same thing happens.

In life we develope buisness and personal relationships. I had both with GST. I considered myself and shop friend and I know the shop considered me the same (it was expressed to me). A huge part of my personal and business relationship has changed @ GST. I did not pry with Derek and it wouldn't matter because Derek has mad respect for GST and would never say anything negative.

The thing I was looking for (granted I must have worded it worng) was a "hey everything is going to be ok, this is the new person that will handle your account, yadda yadda yadda." I was not looking for any explanation as to why Derek was let go albiet it doesn't make sense to me but I do not know any details so how could it.

I seriously lost sleep over this last night and don't need to stress anymore as pathetic as that really is. What can I say, this really bothered me.

Once again I apologize for it all and this was not my intention. I am not a dick or a bad person.

I do not appreicate being hung on the wall by a mod (Zoeb) for eveyone to throw manure @ me, and having a thread that broke no rules and flamed no vendors moved to the garbage. I will however move on.

Last edited by STiYLIN; 06-19-2007 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by ipozestu
I know if I had a shop that someone drove 4+ hours, just to have their car worked on, I would consider him/her a very valuable customer.
6+ each way

I think of a tuner like a tatooist. You don't want to **** them off. Like I said I will IM or call Mike and I am sure everything will be fine.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
6+ each way
OUch
Old 06-19-2007, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by huck
Jesus christ, will you drop it already. A company does not have to make a public announcement whenever they fire an employee. Nor do they need to explain their reasoning to you, me or anyone else. Get over it, take your car to LIC already. Jesus ****...
thanks for that valuable post Huck.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:09 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I do not appreicate being hung on the wall by a mod (Zoeb) for eveyone to throw manure @ me, and having a thread that broke no rules and flamed no vendors moved to the garbage. I will however move on.

Zoeb is a mod ?
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
I do apologize for this. I just felt like I was being attacked by a lot of people but I do know you to be different.

I appreciate your honesty and again I am sorry if I came off wrong, it was not my intention to start this soap opera, trust me . Now I don't even fell comfortable taking my car in that can't hold idle to be fixed. Talk about bummed.
LOL dude i think you are being a bit extreme. Mike is one of the best in the industry, and trust me... he will be the first to talk **** about everyone on this board for taking things to seriously. He doesn't let internet bull**** get to him at all. Mike is the guy who drove all the way to DBTuned to pick up a car with his truck and towed it all the way back to gruppe-s.

Every site has the mob, and if you aren't with them it seems like everyone hates you. I think your intentions got misconstrued incredibly because of the MOB in my opinion and blown outa proportion

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Even though it broke no rules, the staff thought it was ok to trash a thank you thread.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...=165248&page=2

this place sucks
quit yer *****in
Old 06-19-2007, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
LOL dude i think you are being a bit extreme. Mike is one of the best in the industry, and trust me... he will be the first to talk **** about everyone on this board for taking things to seriously. He doesn't let internet bull**** get to him at all. Mike is the guy who drove all the way to DBTuned to pick up a car with his truck and towed it all the way back to gruppe-s.

Every site has the mob, and if you aren't with them it seems like everyone hates you. I think your intentions got misconstrued incredibly because of the MOB in my opinion and blown outa proportion

thanks man. we coo. and I know Mike to be like that also.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
Zoeb is a mod ?
I thought he was staff, guess I am wrong.

btw I am letting it go. I was wrong.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
My pshop when the gruppe-s bandwagon came about....

so stiylin just put your username in place of gruppe-s I guess LOL
Old 06-19-2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
My pshop when the gruppe-s bandwagon came about....

so stiylin just put your username in place of gruppe-s I guess LOL
LoL nice chop mang
Old 06-19-2007, 10:09 AM

don't bother replying hammy car show winner, I know you don't like me, why continue it?
Old 06-19-2007, 10:11 AM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
I do apologize for this. I just felt like I was being attacked by a lot of people but I do know you to be different.
you had a reason to be attacked, you made a thread to call out GST for no reason at all

I appreciate your honesty and again I am sorry if I came off wrong, it was not my intention to start this soap opera, trust me . Now I don't even fell comfortable taking my car in that can't hold idle to be fixed. Talk about bummed.
this seems to be the repeating trend here. you make a thread which to everyone but YOU is just way out of line, then you apologize after the fact. And now you don't feel comfortable taking your car there? thats the lamest thing I have ever heard. It's not like Derek was working on your car in the first place, GST still has the same mechanics and tuner. Did Derek hold your hand and comfort you when you were there or something???

Just stop making threads like this and if you can't control yourself get off i-club. i'll say it again, there's no need for posts like this.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
don't bother replying hammy car show winner, I know you don't like me, why continue it?
LOL
Old 06-19-2007, 10:21 AM

6+ each way

I think of a tuner like a tatooist. You don't want to **** them off. Like I said I will IM or call Mike and I am sure everything will be fine.
Like we both thought ipozestu Mike is not worried about any of this. I feel much better after talking with him. His character is unmatched imo. He told me he understands people are curious and is fine with people speaking their minds. My apt stands the 29th and I have every confidence in that team to get my bugs worked out. Only problem with that is I give it a month before I am back getting a ACT 6 puck.

Quick Reply: The new i-club is all about censorship!